Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Rice Farmers Association Of Nigeria Gives N56M To Buhari To Purcahse Forms - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rice Farmers Association Of Nigeria Gives N56M To Buhari To Purcahse Forms (22492 Views)

Nigeria Gives Foreign Embassies Two Weeks To Pay $5.36 Million Owed Ground Rents / Zamfara APC Members Offered Bandits N56m To Hold Jengebe Girls - Shinkafi / Osinbajo: Extreme Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rice Farmers Association Of Nigeria Gives N56M To Buhari To Purcahse Forms by yazach: 4:31pm On Sep 12, 2018
The lazy youths that can't farm will not be happy especially the Israeli Jews aka IPOB
Re: Rice Farmers Association Of Nigeria Gives N56M To Buhari To Purcahse Forms by Gloriagee(f): 4:33pm On Sep 12, 2018
This is conflict of interest and unacceptable in saner climes.
Re: Rice Farmers Association Of Nigeria Gives N56M To Buhari To Purcahse Forms by mbos: 4:35pm On Sep 12, 2018
eluquenson:
Very foolish association.

Association of dullards cheesy

AND LIFELESS INDEED

1 Like

Re: Rice Farmers Association Of Nigeria Gives N56M To Buhari To Purcahse Forms by DJInfluence: 4:36pm On Sep 12, 2018
They should stop deceiving themselves. We all know where the monies are coming from. Very soon association of Armed robbers and kidnappers will buy form for him too.

1 Like

Re: Rice Farmers Association Of Nigeria Gives N56M To Buhari To Purcahse Forms by sehin79(m): 4:37pm On Sep 12, 2018
Aboki will always stay loyal to there own....this show the influence buhari as been in the life of farmers
Re: Rice Farmers Association Of Nigeria Gives N56M To Buhari To Purcahse Forms by bareal(m): 4:42pm On Sep 12, 2018
Mosesm:

Lazy miscreant. You want it sold at N18 we know. What stop you from joining us to cash in on the high price and be rich too?

Ediotic zombie. So everybody will become rice farmers. How much is minimum wage?
Re: Rice Farmers Association Of Nigeria Gives N56M To Buhari To Purcahse Forms by AnanseK(m): 4:50pm On Sep 12, 2018
Ironlion1:
if you believe this.
Then you are the worst nincompoop ever existed.
How many bags of rice have they sold to generate such an amount.
They are into business, thus not running a charity organization. Therefore,
such huge amount taken out of your capital will spell bankruptcy which
No sensible business will venture into.
Lies from the pit of hell.
Buhari is corrupt.

You think like that if you are a wailer. Buhari till 2023!
Re: Rice Farmers Association Of Nigeria Gives N56M To Buhari To Purcahse Forms by jesmond3945: 4:54pm On Sep 12, 2018
Until the young people stand up for their rights Nigeria will continue to go down. Is their money and they have a right to spend it to secure their own future, you and I how are we securing ours?
Re: Rice Farmers Association Of Nigeria Gives N56M To Buhari To Purcahse Forms by Legolast: 5:00pm On Sep 12, 2018
Àbí life is doing these people ni?

Ẹ gbà mí ń torí Ọlọhun, the Money these useless people should use to acquire farm machineries to boost rice farming in the country.

If I say Hausa people do not have sense now, it will be as if am mean.
Re: Rice Farmers Association Of Nigeria Gives N56M To Buhari To Purcahse Forms by immaq8(f): 5:01pm On Sep 12, 2018
funding someone that have more than you #foolishness. currently d price of rice has increase #wickedness
Re: Rice Farmers Association Of Nigeria Gives N56M To Buhari To Purcahse Forms by EmirAbj: 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2018
I Am Very Sure Some Of The Money Donated For This Lifeless Man Will Be Use For His Welcome Party Back To Daura In 2019, Or Be Used For His Burial By The Time He Died Of Heart Attack After Announcing Next Year Presidential Election Result
Re: Rice Farmers Association Of Nigeria Gives N56M To Buhari To Purcahse Forms by spencekat(m): 5:16pm On Sep 12, 2018
So Buhari doesn't have the money to purchase a nomination form?Keep on deceiving some Nigerians.
Re: Rice Farmers Association Of Nigeria Gives N56M To Buhari To Purcahse Forms by Fashdeejay(m): 5:29pm On Sep 12, 2018
It's funny how these dubious groups just start popping out of the woodwork... Never heard of a rice farmers association of Nigeria nor any of the criminal groups who can afford to give so much money when their members are not even looking like people who can afford 50k. But then, my thought is this is the way buhari has chosen to buy his form via proxy... Claiming he can't afford it... Yet funding strange groups to buy and claim they are the ones doing the buying for the president... Same trick he used when this president said he only had a certain number of cows... Yet his kids were schooling in the UK... And his son rides two power bikes that can easily buy two presidential nomination forms... So much corruption under a government that claims to be fighting corruption. We are not dumb... Enough of this lunacy...
Re: Rice Farmers Association Of Nigeria Gives N56M To Buhari To Purcahse Forms by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 12, 2018
Look at them. The most stupidest creatures on earth are Nigerian political slaves like these idiots. Who are they trying to impress with these lies
Re: Rice Farmers Association Of Nigeria Gives N56M To Buhari To Purcahse Forms by orisa37: 5:31pm On Sep 12, 2018
Such is Bribery.
Re: Rice Farmers Association Of Nigeria Gives N56M To Buhari To Purcahse Forms by don3e(m): 5:39pm On Sep 12, 2018
Na so. Hmmmm, We love our leader. My #PVC my #VOTE will determine my leader. #VOTEWISELY
Re: Rice Farmers Association Of Nigeria Gives N56M To Buhari To Purcahse Forms by bikefab(m): 5:43pm On Sep 12, 2018
Yeye de smell...
Re: Rice Farmers Association Of Nigeria Gives N56M To Buhari To Purcahse Forms by precious1967(m): 5:48pm On Sep 12, 2018
That is y we are buying a bag of rice for N15,000.00. mumu people
Re: Rice Farmers Association Of Nigeria Gives N56M To Buhari To Purcahse Forms by Chinny024(f): 5:50pm On Sep 12, 2018
I said it that this Saga between foreign rice and Mama's pride is a campaign strategy... You stopped importation of all kiniko, yet borrow borrow no gree leave you....

I seeee... shocked shocked..

I pity Nigeria at large... Una well done oo...

1 Like

Re: Rice Farmers Association Of Nigeria Gives N56M To Buhari To Purcahse Forms by eph12(m): 5:55pm On Sep 12, 2018
I thought the form has been purchased already?
Re: Rice Farmers Association Of Nigeria Gives N56M To Buhari To Purcahse Forms by bobolistica(m): 6:10pm On Sep 12, 2018
If na church dem contribute this money give,I for no hear word for here... now Una no get mouth talk...
Re: Rice Farmers Association Of Nigeria Gives N56M To Buhari To Purcahse Forms by klimkid: 6:42pm On Sep 12, 2018
itiswellandwell:
Hausa supporting their own to force Buhari on us again.
He wasn't forced on us the last time.
Re: Rice Farmers Association Of Nigeria Gives N56M To Buhari To Purcahse Forms by Megaideas(f): 6:53pm On Sep 12, 2018
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!
Re: Rice Farmers Association Of Nigeria Gives N56M To Buhari To Purcahse Forms by akinsmyk(m): 7:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
Kingosytex:
is like this is the trending trick used by these Polytricians? why give the dullard N56 million when there are better persons who need dat money to achieve something meaningful and tangible

So you believed one group was giving politicians money? You disappointed me, can't you see that it's just a movie? They may have the money but it's just a clear case of deception so Nigerians will thing PMB has not looted

Let me ask you the following. Amount budgeted annually for Mr President's kitchen is over #5b. Security vote is in billions, allowance for health, tourism, wardrobe, furn I tires and vehicle is also in billions not adding up gifts, salaries, loots and bribes. Do you think Mr President will find it hard to raise mere #56m once in four years?

El-Rufai borrowed #600m in 2014 to fund his campaign and elections. He paid back in 3months of getting to power. Security votes of governors annually begins from #200m. Loots, bribes, inflated projects and many things are still there. Will such find it hard to raise #22.5m for form once in 4years? El-Rufai is rumored to be worth 90billion as at now, yet the mad man is deceiving you he didn't have #22.5m for form.

Senators pocket #13m Every month, they been collecting that every months for more than 3years. Not adding bribes, there share for passing inflated projects and rewards for passing bills which are to the interest of d executives. Will such find it hard to raise less than #15m for form in 4years?

Let's use our heads, they are just lying. Have you seen yet the tweets from Sheu Sanni about people claiming to buy form for politicians? Will attach here.

Anyone who heard or read the worth of Yusuf Buhari'z power bike and yet believe Buhari is broke is just a fool. Buhari is a billionaire don't be scammed

Re: Rice Farmers Association Of Nigeria Gives N56M To Buhari To Purcahse Forms by famayo: 8:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
Trending Scam!. Which rice farmers association donated 56M? Yeye people, nemesis would soon catch up with all these dramatis personæ. Bet me, I foresee a spontaneous revolution looming in dis country. Is Donald Trump not vindicated for labeling dis part of the planet "shit hole"?
Re: Rice Farmers Association Of Nigeria Gives N56M To Buhari To Purcahse Forms by semyman: 9:27pm On Sep 12, 2018
Only indolent fuuls, looters and creeminaaals will be against Buhari's re election
Re: Rice Farmers Association Of Nigeria Gives N56M To Buhari To Purcahse Forms by joessi(m): 9:44pm On Sep 12, 2018
I laugh in Swahili
Re: Rice Farmers Association Of Nigeria Gives N56M To Buhari To Purcahse Forms by sexyanyabubakar(f): 11:40pm On Sep 12, 2018
semyman:
Only indolent fuuls, looters and creeminaaals will be against Buhari's re election

Re: Rice Farmers Association Of Nigeria Gives N56M To Buhari To Purcahse Forms by sexyanyabubakar(f): 11:42pm On Sep 12, 2018
akinsmyk:

So you believed one group was giving politicians money? You disappointed me, can't you see that it's just a movie? They may have the money but it's just a clear case of deception so Nigerians will thing PMB has not looted

Let me ask you the following. Amount budgeted annually for Mr President's kitchen is over #5b. Security vote is in billions, allowance for health, tourism, wardrobe, furn I tires and vehicle is also in billions not adding up gifts, salaries, loots and bribes. Do you think Mr President will find it hard to raise mere #56m once in four years?

El-Rufai borrowed #600m in 2014 to fund his campaign and elections. He paid back in 3months of getting to power. Security votes of governors annually begins from #200m. Loots, bribes, inflated projects and many things are still there. Will such find it hard to raise #22.5m for form once in 4years? El-Rufai is rumored to be worth 90billion as at now, yet the mad man is deceiving you he didn't have #22.5m for form.

Senators pocket #13m Every month, they been collecting that every months for more than 3years. Not adding bribes, there share for passing inflated projects and rewards for passing bills which are to the interest of d executives. Will such find it hard to raise less than #15m for form in 4years?

Let's use our heads, they are just lying. Have you seen yet the tweets from Sheu Sanni about people claiming to buy form for politicians? Will attach here.

Anyone who heard or read the worth of Yusuf Buhari'z power bike and yet believe Buhari is broke is just a fool. Buhari is a billionaire don't be scammed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Junaid Mohammed: PDP Already Committed Its Presidential Ticket To The North / No Hope For Nigeria Power Sector – Senate / PDP Leaders Storm Ekiti For Mega Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.