Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy (55927 Views)

Tinubu Flexing Muscles Over Ambode To Send A Message To Buhari / Buhari, Governors May Clash With Tinubu Over Ambode - GuardianNg / Governorship Primaries: APC Leaders Threaten Revolt Against Tinubu Over Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by SageTravels: 4:18pm On Sep 12, 2018
Personal Interest
Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by BecomeALandLord(m): 4:19pm On Sep 12, 2018
Tinubu should calm down
Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by eluquenson(m): 4:19pm On Sep 12, 2018
This is the best time for PDP to take over Lagos state.

Tinubu is hindering the progress of this state with ego.

How can he be dictating for the state.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by Navalguy: 4:21pm On Sep 12, 2018
u sure
Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by Blitz888(m): 4:21pm On Sep 12, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
nyamuri flat.head, it's bcuz ur father didn't use u for ritual,that is why ur typing today..it will soon be ur turn,after his done with ur relatives

This hurriedly assembled incoherent conjecture is all your ivy league education can afford you... I feel pity for all tribal bigots on this thread whether Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba or rudderless loose Canon called Ngene whatever.

You all are the problem of this great nation!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by Abdulnur(m): 4:21pm On Sep 12, 2018
Temptee101:

Misleading comment, it's more like a slave and master thread

I don't get it.
Its Aboki-Afonja trying to solved an Afonja issue, how does your presence stop the meeting from going on.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by BunmiSkye: 4:21pm On Sep 12, 2018
It is not a case of tinubu working against Gov Ambode,Nigerians are quick to make irrational judgement based on what they feel is their total point of view and how they can understand or perceive matters....i guess we are all forgetting that this period is still for the primaries not out-rightly the gubernatorial election yet.why do Nigerians escalate issues and drift from the obvious truth

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by Omoluabi16(m): 4:22pm On Sep 12, 2018
Tinubu is just a shameless money grabber. From a so called democrat. Thank God he realised he could never kiss Awolowo's boots or be a Yoruba leader. Let him settle for looting Lagos dry. Soon the money go choke am, when he enter 6 feet we go see how many he go carry waka.
Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by Blitz888(m): 4:22pm On Sep 12, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
nyamuri flat.head, it's bcuz ur father didn't use u for ritual,that is why ur typing today..it will soon be ur turn,after his done with ur relatives

This hurriedly assembled incoherent conjecture is all your ivy league education can afford you... I feel pity for all tribal bigots on this thread whether Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba or that rudderless loose Canon called Ngene whatever.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by leisuretym: 4:22pm On Sep 12, 2018
ok

Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by akphrat(m): 4:23pm On Sep 12, 2018
Mr president dey fear to loss Lagos to PDP

Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by arewafederation: 4:24pm On Sep 12, 2018
LuciferKristi:

When did Ab0kis start typing?

I still helped your kinsmen fill bank tellers this morning.

I can neither read nor write but with the profit from my shayi business, I fuckd a Igbo girl last night for #500. cool

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by diczo(m): 4:25pm On Sep 12, 2018
lwise:
The BAT (Bola Ahmed Tinubu) himself,the husband of RAT(Remi Ahmed Tinubu).

We are watching you

Lolz. BAT and RAT indeed. ��
Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by Blitz888(m): 4:27pm On Sep 12, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:

If this hurriedly assembled incoherent conjecture is all your ivy league education can afford you.... Then I feel terribly sorry for you and all other tribal bigots on this thread whether in support of Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba and that rudderless loose Canon called Ngene Whatever.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by ElRapido: 4:27pm On Sep 12, 2018
One thing I admire about the Children of the Jagaban is their blind, unquestioning loyalty. From the elite to the lowest of the low, their loyalty is absolute. Turn left. They turn. Turn right. They turn. Praise Ambode . They praise. Kick Ambode out. They kick.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by Dpharisee: 4:27pm On Sep 12, 2018
Abdulnur:
wait and see as Pablo Igbos flood a Yoruba and Hausa thread.

Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by Charly68: 4:27pm On Sep 12, 2018
Na PDP jazz dey worry that Baba ..before he realizes what is happening Atiku must has removed the rug under his legs ..2019 here we come
Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by Naija2mumu(m): 4:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Aggressive Ipob pigs to flood this thread... grin
only IPOB give you relevance.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by Jabioro: 4:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
lwise:

We are watching you
The crossing breeding would be awesome..BAT mating RAT.
Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by hisexcellency34: 4:29pm On Sep 12, 2018
Buhari can't ask something from Tinubu and he refuses. Who born am well? Congrats in advance to Ambode

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by Naija2mumu(m): 4:29pm On Sep 12, 2018
TheTrueSeeker:
They will finally agree to conduct APC Guber primaries (direct or indirect) in the state...!!!

Let Ambode and the rest compete for the ticket through primaries. That's the only way forward so the most popular candidate win. They should all be given an equal playing field so APC would not be seen as undemocratic internally.

Its at that field that Ambode will be humiliated by BAT
n Tinubu to continue to hold Lagos at ransom abi
Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by Bullhari007(m): 4:30pm On Sep 12, 2018
Abdulnur:
Hausa AFONJA Masters, lords and personal Saviours... Zai Barbar cheesy ;P grin
Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by Emytini(m): 4:30pm On Sep 12, 2018
peace talks loading between them soon

Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by bluecircle470: 4:30pm On Sep 12, 2018
lwise:

We are watching you

You your brain....is the wife “Ahmed” or you just want to make mockery of her. Iranu!
Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by biobab23(m): 4:31pm On Sep 12, 2018
Ote$ said, “the Governor of Lagos State is doing a commendable job and Lagosians should be proud of him.”

“My attention has been drawn to a news piece where false information from a parody account was posted. I am a man of the people and I will always be on the side of the masses but I am stating clearly via this medium that I am not running for office.”
Twitter is ur fwend
Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by BabaO2: 4:31pm On Sep 12, 2018
That Ambode crude wife will be panting now..
Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by omoranmilowo: 4:34pm On Sep 12, 2018
brixton:
Only in Nigeria will one man hold an entire state ransom for 19 years and counting... Why can’t Ambode forge ahead in PDP if he believes he has worked well to deserve a 2nd term?
. It doesn't matter, if he had work or not because Jagaban didn't need him, he will fail in primary if not settled before that time.
Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by DSDLIVEREPORT: 4:35pm On Sep 12, 2018
Abdulnur:
The person above me why na?

What'll you get after Crossing a Bat with a Rat?
Brats... of course.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by Austinoiz(m): 4:35pm On Sep 12, 2018
Usu (BAT) and Amuobi can go and die for all I know...greedy chimps.
Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by Corrinthians(m): 4:36pm On Sep 12, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Wickedness! grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by Corrinthians(m): 4:38pm On Sep 12, 2018
Abdulnur:
How do you guys come up with these names? grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List / OFFICERS Disgraced After Finding Out Their Guns Were Without Bullets In An Event / Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.