Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,437 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy (55931 Views)

Tinubu Flexing Muscles Over Ambode To Send A Message To Buhari / Buhari, Governors May Clash With Tinubu Over Ambode - GuardianNg / Governorship Primaries: APC Leaders Threaten Revolt Against Tinubu Over Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by Validated: 12:25am On Sep 13, 2018
Ambode should just retire this thief and move on. He has the money to do just that.

take over the legislators and finish Tinubu finally. Udom comes to mind ... but Yorubas are usually scared to act sha! See Fashola now. No bearing!
Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by Validated: 12:27am On Sep 13, 2018
lwise:
The BAT (Bola Ahmed Tinubu) himself,the husband of RAT(Remi Ahmed Tinubu).

We are watching you

YOu no well atall! grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by Leo10000(m): 12:58am On Sep 13, 2018
Abdulnur:
The person above me why na?

. .
What'll you get after Crossing a Bat with a Rat?
MY BROTHER NA BRAT U GO GET O NO WONDER NAIJA IS SPOILT
Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by modik(m): 1:04am On Sep 13, 2018
Abdulnur:
The person above me why na?

What'll you get after Crossing a Bat with a Rat?

The answer is BRAT
Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by nokatakata: 9:31am On Sep 13, 2018
Ambode has not performed well enough. He should get out and allow a more intelligent person continue. How can you be building bus terminals everywhere and ignore the bad roads. The roads in lagos are getting extremely terrible by the day
Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by Emperornice: 10:08am On Sep 13, 2018
Juliusmalema:

What's the name of ur secondary school coz since I know u on nairaland na only this English u sabi type.

Tell me where did u attended primary....is there no English teacher there. Or do they use hausa to teach English in north( coz everything is possible over there)

Tell me are u in tertiary institution, how did u pass jamb and get admission ( I guess quota system)

Tell me is it islamic or English studies u undergo

U murder dat fella

Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 13, 2018
Mosesm:

To where? PDP? You are too ignorant and knows nothing about real Yorubas. Is like saying Aregbe or Osoba can decamp to PDP

You are really daft.

Read again.

If Ambode loses APC primaries, He will decamp.
Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by KingRagnar: 11:42am On Sep 13, 2018
The small issue with between Ambode and Tinubu will be settled soon now that PMB has arrived; this should send a reality check signal to Otedola and Reno that nobody can take that seat from Ambode, he has done alot for Lagos state, he is arguably the best governor in the the Nation in terms of delivery
Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by OfficialAPCNig: 5:56pm On Sep 13, 2018
Glink2018:

And that's the reason you cannot be trusted with power. Because of your haughtiness and braggadocios attitudes. Marginalization is a common word in your territories.

Since 1966, the highest position you have occupied is vice president of the nation. And we keep on occupying territories.

We are not slaves, we live to make impart.

We have had 3 republics before this 4th republic. Go and check the records of the 2 regions and come back.

This republic is just 19 years and only NW, SS and SW had produced Presidency, run your mouth when you produce another President ahead of us.

What we have achieved politically since 1950s to date, una no go fit smell.
Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by OfficialAPCNig: 6:05pm On Sep 13, 2018
Shehunoshewhat:

You must be a forgetful dullard.

First, Igbos have never produced the president.

Second, Abiola defeated Tofa. Likewise did Obasanjo defeat Buhari to win a second term.

I would like to see Yoruba and Igbo go head to head in 2023.

The humiliation go sweet die.
Piggyyeasterners are slaves anytime any day.
Orji Uzor Kalu even referred to them as third rate Nigerians in 2013.
Learning under a brown roof classroom is a curse.

First Governor General- Azikiwe
First President- Azikiwe
First Acting President- Nwafor Orizu
First Head of State- Aguiyi
First Vice President- Ekwueme
First Senate- Orizu
First Speaker- Nwachukwu

The highest you guys have occupied was Interim Head of State and President (4th republic)

The 4th republic is just 19 years and only 3 out of 6 regions have produced the Presidency. Run your mouth when you produce another President before Ndi Igbo.

It can NEVER happen.
Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by Shehunoshewhat: 6:40pm On Sep 13, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Learning under a brown roof classroom is a curse.

First Governor General- Azikiwe
First President- Azikiwe
First Acting President- Nwafor Orizu
First Head of State- Aguiyi
First Vice President- Ekwueme
First Senate- Orizu
First Speaker- Nwachukwu

The highest you guys have occupied was Interim Head of State and President (4th republic)

The 4th republic is just 19 years and only 3 out of 6 regions have produced the Presidency. Run your mouth when you produce another President before Ndi Igbo.

It can NEVER happen.

Continue consoling yourself like a poor short man... grin

Looking back, Igbos would wish Ironsi never became head of state albeit for just some months because It ultimately is the reason Igbos have become 3rd class citizens to this day.

I don't care about the remaining ceremonial/figurehead positions. Nigeria will gladly give you that over and over again... grin

By 2023, we shall know how far. Igbos are not fit to be president.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by skies(m): 7:04pm On Sep 13, 2018
Abdulnur:
wait and see as Pablo Igbos flood a Yoruba and Hausa thread.

What is "Pablo Igbos "?
Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by Glink2018(m): 9:18pm On Sep 13, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

We have had 3 republics before this 4th republic. Go and check the records of the 2 regions and come back.

This republic is just 19 years and only NW, SS and SW had produced Presidency, run your mouth when you produce another President ahead of us.

What we have achieved politically since 1950s to date, una no go fit smell.

Kaabo! I don't have your time joo!
Lemme enter anoda thread , sharp, sharp.
Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by OfficialAPCNig: 9:33pm On Sep 13, 2018
Shehunoshewhat:

Continue consoling yourself like a poor short man... grin

Looking back, Igbos would wish Ironsi never became head of state albeit for just some months because It ultimately is the reason Igbos have become 3rd class citizens to this day.

I don't care about the remaining ceremonial/figurehead positions. Nigeria will gladly give you that over and over again... grin

By 2023, we shall know how far. Igbos are not fit to be president.
How far?

Your allah just appointed a northerner DSS DG ignoring your waste land.

If you think that herdsman would support a yoruba pastor and kafir as President over a PDP's muslim candidate, then you are a fool.
Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by Shehunoshewhat: 9:39pm On Sep 13, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

How far?

Your allah just appointed a northerner DSS DG ignoring your waste land.

If you think that herdsman would support a yoruba pastor and kafir as President over a PDP's muslim candidate, then you are a fool.

Let's wait and see.
Did YarAdua have to support Jonathan to become president
In due course, anywhere you hear fool, you will quickly answer 'yes'.

Last time I checked, the CDS is Yoruba and the only full/5-star general in the military.

Ntooorrr

Seiyefa's loss is yours not ours.
Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by OfficialAPCNig: 9:51pm On Sep 13, 2018
Shehunoshewhat:

Let's wait and see.
Did YarAdua have to support Jonathan to become president
In due course, anywhere you hear fool, you will quickly answer 'yes'.

Last time I checked, the CDS is Yoruba and the only full/5-star general in the military.

Ntooorrr

Seiyefa's loss is yours not ours.
You are a fool.

Chief of Army Staff and Air Staff are more strategic than your Chief of Defence Staff. That position is purely Administrative, there is no direct force under him. The operational use of the Army, Navy and Air Force resides with their respective service chief and CDS can't order them into battle.

That position was only relevant during the military but the 1999 constitution stripped them of their power.

Even in the US, Chairman Joint Chiefs is purely administrative and has no command authority.

Chief of Army Staff and Air Chief of Staff are both from the North.

Lemme repent it again, Buhari will never support a yoruba christian over a northern muslim. SW would need SE to ever dream of becoming President in 2023.
Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by Firgemachar: 10:10pm On Sep 13, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

You are a fool.

Chief of Army Staff and Air Staff are more strategic than your Chief of Defence Staff. That position is purely Administrative, there is no direct force under him. The operational use of the Army, Navy and Air Force resides with their respective service chief and CDS can't order them into battle.

That position was only relevant during the military but the 1999 constitution stripped them of their power.

Even in the US, Chairman Joint Chiefs is purely administrative and has no command authority.

Chief of Army Staff and Air Chief of Staff are both from the North.

Lemme repent it again, Buhari will never support a yoruba christian over a northern muslim. SW would need SE to ever dream of becoming President in 2023.

You argue like a pained looonatic.

I mean, who ordered the operation to rid Arepo and co of militants?

Just yesterday or the day before, the CDS was in Maiduguri to coordinate the operations there.

And he's the only full general in the army. Do you know what that means. Well, what does a dullard know?

I ask again, did YarAdua support GEJ to be president?

I know the source of your pain. Piggyyeasternrs like you were desperately praying and hoping for VP.

Ntoorrrr you guys are nonentities... grin
Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by OfficialAPCNig: 6:36am On Sep 14, 2018
Firgemachar:

You argue like a pained looonatic.

I mean, who ordered the operation to rid Arepo and co of militants?

Just yesterday or the day before, the CDS was in Maiduguri to coordinate the operations there.

And he's the only full general in the army. Do you know what that means. Well, what does a dullard know?

I ask again, did YarAdua support GEJ to be president?

I know the source of your pain. Piggyyeasternrs like you were desperately praying and hoping for VP.

Ntoorrrr you guys are nonentities... grin
Your allah used a yoruba man to bomb yoruba land and you are celebrating it.

Coordination is different from command function. Operation at Maidguri is a joint operation between Air Force and Army and since both of the service chiefs are on the same level, they would need a higher ranking officer to run coordinations but not operations.

Operational use of the army, air force and navy lies in their respective service chiefs.

Command orders flows directly from the President and the CDS is the most senior military advisor to the President and can't issue direct combant orders.

Before disgracing yourself, go and check Nigerian Military Command structure.

Keep running your mouth, 2023 is at the corner. If SW produces the next President I will give it to you guys.

If you are supporting Buhari so that Osinbanjo would emerge when he dies you guys are in for huge disappointment.

1. His Excellency is not dying anything.
2. His death means it is a game over for Osinbanjo. According to the bill currently at the Senate, in the event the President dies, the VP would finish his tenure but will not run in subsequent election.

Guess what?

That bill was introduced during the rumoured death of Buhari.

Or do you think the Kwankwansos, Tambuwals, Sarakis e.t.c that left APC are doing that because they hate Buhari?

No, they are protecting Northern interests.

They all know PDP would field Northern candidate and APC would field Southern candidate.

Lemme see how your SW ticket would defeat a NW/SE tickets.

Since your greeds couldn't allow you people stick to Southern Interest, the real southerners would help you guys sell this country to the North.

The North will continue to rule this country until you apologize to SS for the treachery against Ijaws.

SW 2023 Presidency can NEVER happen.
Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by Andhominem: 8:53am On Sep 14, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Your allah used a yoruba man to bomb yoruba land and you are celebrating it.

Coordination is different from command function. Operation at Maidguri is a joint operation between Air Force and Army and since both of the service chiefs are on the same level, they would need a higher ranking officer to run coordinations but not operations.

Operational use of the army, air force and navy lies in their respective service chiefs.

Command orders flows directly from the President and the CDS is the most senior military advisor to the President and can't issue direct combant orders.

Before disgracing yourself, go and check Nigerian Military Command structure.

Keep running your mouth, 2023 is at the corner. If SW produces the next President I will give it to you guys.

If you are supporting Buhari so that Osinbanjo would emerge when he dies you guys are in for huge disappointment.

1. His Excellency is not dying anything.
2. His death means it is a game over for Osinbanjo. According to the bill currently at the Senate, in the event the President dies, the VP would finish his tenure but will not run in subsequent election.

Guess what?

That bill was introduced during the rumoured death of Buhari.

Or do you think the Kwankwansos, Tambuwals, Sarakis e.t.c that left APC are doing that because they hate Buhari?

No, they are protecting Northern interests.

They all know PDP would field Northern candidate and APC would field Southern candidate.

Lemme see how your SW ticket would defeat a NW/SE tickets.

Since your greeds couldn't allow you people stick to Southern Interest, the real southerners would help you guys sell this country to the North.

The North will continue to rule this country until you apologize to SS for the treachery against Ijaws.

SW 2023 Presidency can NEVER happen.

Bla bla bla
I thought you said the CDS was just a figurehead.

What concerns a piggyyeasternr with the Arepo operation The most important thing is that the militants were flushed out.

You keep proving to be a dullard with every rejoinder even if it takes you hours to come up with one.
The bill that is keeping you in foolish ecstasy actually stated that Osinbajo can only run a fresh term should he have to complete Buhari's tenure for any reason.
That's similar to GEJ's path. Fair enough!
Even at that, Osinbajo already acts as president from time to time. And he takes no prisoners!

Should 2015 come again, we will gladly boot GEJ out again and again. No regrets!
You guys think you are smart abi Come on, Yorubas have got you all wrapped around our fingers. You will mourn GEJ's 2015 loss forever... grin

Please tell me where SE/SS were when Abiola defeated Tofa and Obasanjo defeated Buhari for a second term

The international community have already noticed Osinbajo. Ntooorr
Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by OfficialAPCNig: 6:35pm On Sep 14, 2018
Andhominem:

Bla bla bla
I thought you said the CDS was just a figurehead.

What concerns a piggyyeasternr with the Arepo operation The most important thing is that the militants were flushed out.

You keep proving to be a dullard with every rejoinder even if it takes you hours to come up with one.
The bill that is keeping you in foolish ecstasy actually stated that Osinbajo can only run a fresh term should he have to complete Buhari's tenure for any reason.
That's similar to GEJ's path. Fair enough!
Even at that, Osinbajo already acts as president from time to time. And he takes no prisoners!

Should 2015 come again, we will gladly boot GEJ out again and again. No regrets!
You guys think you are smart abi Come on, Yorubas have got you all wrapped around our fingers. You will mourn GEJ's 2015 loss forever... grin

Please tell me where SE/SS were when Abiola defeated Tofa and Obasanjo defeated Buhari for a second term

The international community have already noticed Osinbajo. Ntooorr
I don't waste my time with illiterates.

But for the sake of your old father, a CDS has no command authority. Reference Nigerian Military command structure.

The only time Buhari allowed him operational order was when he wanted to bomb waste land.

The new bill forbids a VP from seeking election after completing the tenure of a deceased President.

You are fool, go and check the 2003 Presidential election statistics.

We shall see in 2023. Your fake pastor can never rule this country. We are retaining power in the NW.

You can't betray the South and expect Southern support in 2023. Lemme see if the NW you betrayed the South for would abandon a Kwankwanso or Tambuwal for a fake dwarf pastor.

In 2023, it would be NW, NE, NC, SE, SS, Omoluabis (Yoruba Christians) Vs Afonjas (yooooruba moooslems).
Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by Rilwayne001: 6:55pm On Sep 14, 2018
LuciferKristi:

When did Ab0kis start typing?

I still helped your kinsmen fill bank tellers this morning.

We have illiterate Igbos that can neither read nor write too. And for the records, these ab0kis that you are talking about are the one dominating the affairs of the country, while your supposed literate kinsmen are somewhere in their potopotopo land hating on the country.

The bone of contention is, don't be too foolish and proud to go about ridiculing others while indeed you're not free from being ridiculed.
Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by Andhominem: 7:10pm On Sep 14, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

I don't waste my time with illiterates.

But for the sake of your old father, a CDS has no command authority. Reference Nigerian Military command structure.

The only time Buhari allowed him operational order was when he wanted to bomb waste land.

The new bill forbids a VP from seeking election after completing the tenure of a deceased President.

You are fool, go and check the 2003 Presidential election statistics.

We shall see in 2023. Your fake pastor can never rule this country. We are retaining power in the NW.

You can't betray the South and expect Southern support in 2023. Lemme see if the NW you betrayed the South for would abandon a Kwankwanso or Tambuwal for a fake dwarf pastor.

In 2023, it would be NW, NE, NC, SE, SS, Omoluabis (Yoruba Christians) Vs Afonjas (yooooruba moooslems).

You are still arguing like a dumb lunatic

The CDS is currently in charge of operations in the northeast.

The new bill only allows Osinbajo to seek only a fresh term and not a second like GEJ attempted. Can't you verify this Why are you trying hard to be stupid

Obasanjo won virtually all over the country. Ojukwu lost woefully to him in the yeast.

Osinbajo has already started ruling the country. In 2023, it will be him whether piggyyeasternrs like it or not by God's grace.
As Abiola defeated Tofa, so will he. Your support won't count... tongue
We shall 'betray' the south again and again. And you will mourn 2015 forever.

Ntoooorr
Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by OfficialAPCNig: 8:20pm On Sep 14, 2018
Andhominem:

You are still arguing like a dumb lunatic

The CDS is currently in charge of operations in the northeast.

The new bill only allows Osinbajo to seek only a fresh term and not a second like GEJ attempted. Can't you verify this Why are you trying hard to be stupid

Obasanjo won virtually all over the country. Ojukwu lost woefully to him in the yeast.

Osinbajo has already started ruling the country. In 2023, it will be him whether piggyyeasternrs like it or not by God's grace.
As Abiola defeated Tofa, so will he. Your support won't count... tongue
We shall 'betray' the south again and again. And you will mourn 2015 forever.

Ntoooorr
Till then wallow in your foolishness.

At the height of your political sophistication, you were only contributed 15% of Buhari's victory.

We will all see how you 500k votes can make your fake pastor president.

I know you are daft. A CDS doesn't have any command authority. He is only involved in the NE because 2 service chiefs of the same rank are involved. He coordinates their operations. The operational use of the military resides with the respective service chiefs.

His work is purely administrative and supervisory. He doesn't have any operational command. He can't carry out a coup or quash a coup.

Is that too difficult for you to understand?
Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by Andhominem: 8:33pm On Sep 14, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Till then wallow in your foolishness.

At the height of your political sophistication, you were only contributed 15% of Buhari's victory.

We will all see how you 500k votes can make your fake pastor president.

I know you are daft. A CDS doesn't have any command authority. He is only involved in the NE because 2 service chiefs of the same rank are involved. He coordinates their operations. The operational use of the military resides with the respective service chiefs.

His work is purely administrative and supervisory. He doesn't have any operational command. He can't carry out a coup or quash a coup.

Is that too difficult for you to understand?

Otondo, '500k' votes was enough to send GEJ back and throw piggyyeasternrs like you into eternal grief, misery and nothingness. Hahaha
You are too blind and dummb to appreciate Tinubu's role in founding and nurturing the APC Buhari would run on in 2015. Oponu.

The CDS, a full general, is currently in charge of operations in the northeast. If you say that is not good enough, then I will have to ask which piggyyeasternr alive is currently so highly placed.
I mean, how can the CDS have an operational command Are you madAll the service chiefs report to him!
Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by OfficialAPCNig: 11:32pm On Sep 14, 2018
Andhominem:

Otondo, '500k' votes was enough to send GEJ back and throw piggyyeasternrs like you into eternal grief, misery and nothingness. Hahaha
You are too blind and dummb to appreciate Tinubu's role in founding and nurturing the APC Buhari would run on in 2015. Oponu.

The CDS, a full general, is currently in charge of operations in the northeast. If you say that is not good enough, then I will have to ask which piggyyeasternr alive is currently so highly placed.
I mean, how can the CDS have an operational command Are you madAll the service chiefs report to him!
I am done with you. You are as dull as your messiah.
Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by Andhominem: 11:39pm On Sep 14, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

I am done with you. You are as dull as your messiah.

Ode Otondo! You've been overwhelmed by facts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

OFFICERS Disgraced After Finding Out Their Guns Were Without Bullets In An Event / Fani-Kayode Asked Nigerians To Chase Jonathan Out Of Aso Rock (Throwback) / Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.