Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Most Watched TV Station In Lagos - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Most Watched TV Station In Lagos (966 Views)

Kunle Afolayan's ‘Anikulapo’ Tops Most Watched Movies On Netflix Naija 2022 / Core TV Station Shuts Down As Flood Ravages Headquarters In Ogun (Photos) / Top Most Watched TV Series From O2tvseries.com (2) (3) (4)

Most Watched TV Station In Lagos by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 12, 2018
I need this info for some reasons. I know it'd be difficult to arrive at one buh from people based in Lagos at least, they should know which stations they love/enjoy watching and that which their friends enjoy watching too, i think from this survey, i'd be able to draw out my conclusion.

My crush (UyaiIncomparabl), come and help me out here abeg, since you are base in Lagos.
Re: Most Watched TV Station In Lagos by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 12, 2018
No one? cry
Re: Most Watched TV Station In Lagos by madmadu(m): 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2018
channels
Re: Most Watched TV Station In Lagos by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:18pm On Sep 12, 2018
IntrovertedK:
I need this info for some reasons. I know it'd be difficult to arrive at one buh from people based in Lagos at least, they should know which stations they love/enjoy watching and that which their friends enjoy watching too, i think from this survey, i'd be able to draw out my conclusion.

My crush (UyaiIncomparabl), come and help me out here abeg, since you are base in Lagos.

Oui. I'm sorry, but I don't watch TV so much to know your favorite or to administer a particular station of your choice. You could seek help from the rest Nairalanders. kiss
Re: Most Watched TV Station In Lagos by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 12, 2018
madmadu:
channels
oh.. Thanks for your contribution bro. Remain blessed.

Re: Most Watched TV Station In Lagos by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Oui. I'm sorry, but I don't watch TV so much to know your favorite or to administer a particular station of your choice. You could seek help from the rest Nairalanders. kiss
oh, my crush, you don't have to be an addict you know? Just any station you enjoy watching at your leisure time, or let's say your favourite TV station.. It's just a survey, everything counts dear. Ilu.. Thanks
Re: Most Watched TV Station In Lagos by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:30pm On Sep 12, 2018
IntrovertedK:
oh, my crush, you don't have to be an addict you know? Just any station you enjoy watching at your leisure time, or let's say your favourite TV station.. It's just a survey, everything counts dear. Ilu.. Thanks

GOTV. grin
Re: Most Watched TV Station In Lagos by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 12, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

GOTV. grin
kikikikikikiki.. Where is thy seriousness this girl, hun? I mean business here you know... By the way when are you changing your dp? wink
Re: Most Watched TV Station In Lagos by IamPlato(m): 8:55pm On Sep 12, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

the Guy Is Even Crushin On You All These While
Re: Most Watched TV Station In Lagos by IamPlato(m): 8:58pm On Sep 12, 2018
IntrovertedK:
kikikikikikiki.. Where is thy seriousness this girl, hun? I mean business here you know... By the way when are you changing your dp? wink

What?!

You Are Finished
Re: Most Watched TV Station In Lagos by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 12, 2018
IamPlato:

What?!

You Are Finished
how are you finish exactly? Pot calling kettle black. Shior
Re: Most Watched TV Station In Lagos by IamPlato(m): 9:45pm On Sep 12, 2018
IntrovertedK:
how are you finish exactly? Pot calling kettle black. Shior

You Are Busy Monitorin The DP of Another Man's Wife. Weldone Sir
Re: Most Watched TV Station In Lagos by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 12, 2018
IamPlato:

You Are Busy Monitorin The DP of Another Man's Wife. Weldone Sir
eew.. Another mans wife? shocked uyaiIncomparabl never told me you know. Damn. Thanks for the gist. Time to carry my feelings torch light go search for a single lady. Na wa oo.
Re: Most Watched TV Station In Lagos by IamPlato(m): 10:19pm On Sep 12, 2018
IntrovertedK:
eew.. Another mans wife? shocked uyaiIncomparabl never told me you know. Damn. Thanks for the gist. Time to carry my feelings torch light go search for a single lady. Na wa oo.
so You Didnt Know She Is Somebody's Wife

Game Of Thrones Season 8 Release Date Announced / Fans In High Spirit As Gulder Ultimate Search Unveils Contestants On Sunday / Get Five Minutes Of Fame, Do The Craziest Thing Ever On Tv.