Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos (55091 Views)

Obstacle A Police Officer Must Cross Before Qualifying As Mobile Police Officer / Australian Man Sacked From His N50m Job For Ejaculating On Women In Public / Meet Adaobi Nwosu, The Most Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by Janthony: 9:33am On Sep 13, 2018
grin
ahamonyeka:
As if is a new thing ,come under Anthony bridge or anthony busstop where people enter bus going to ikeja,Maryland, ojora etc You will police men drinking beer ,ogogoro and smoking cigarettes there with ruffle in their hands.
Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 13, 2018
That's a professional way of handling a bottle. He must have been practising it
Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by GetCofOProperty: 9:56am On Sep 13, 2018
Well, Nigerians should start thinking Entrepreneurial/Entrepreneurship rather than fixed on a salary mindset. Consider this and check out this topic here https://www.nairaland.com/4729851/think-business-the-yet-fully-explored#71136619 VERY IMPORTANT..
Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by GetCofOProperty: 9:56am On Sep 13, 2018
Well, Nigerians should start thinking Entrepreneurial/Entrepreneurship rather than fixed on a salary mindset. Consider this and check out this topic here https://www.nairaland.com/4729851/think-business-the-yet-fully-explored#71136619 VERY IMPORTANT...
Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by Born2Breed(f): 9:57am On Sep 13, 2018
Abeg make them free the guy.

His alibi is gbam!!!
Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by Emyjeze(m): 10:53am On Sep 13, 2018
Kalapizim:
I believe the policeman based on how he held the bottle.
true man.... after my countless observation I observe that your observation is same as that of a true observer. respect.
that dude is innocent.
Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by Psoul(m): 11:08am On Sep 13, 2018
The camera that caught him holding the bottle should have also caugth him drinking or pouring away the content of that bottle.
The guy doesn't look like he was drinking the alcohol. Even the man standing behind the police man was excited by the action of the police officer (i.e collecting the drink from the motorist) and he was watching to see what the police man intend to do with the drink.

I once witnessed this kind of situation one early morning in front of my office. One man behaving like he newly got mad was holding a bottle of beer(with its liquid content) in his hand and was shouting at every passer-by. This Police Officer approached him and took away the bottle of beer from him, watched the half mad man briefly then took the bottle of beer to his car and drove away.

Some ppl were saying that the police man just want to go and drink the beer and they were booing him wen he was driving away.
I told them that they don't even know the situation the police man has saved. The mad man may become more violent after taking the beer and may decide to use the empty bottle as weapon to harm ppl.

So if eventually anything happened wen d police man still have that bottle of beer in his car, how many ppl will beliv his story if he says that he collected it from a mad man he saw on the road?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by Kalapizim(m): 2:20pm On Sep 13, 2018
Emyjeze:
true man.... after my countless observation I observe that your observation is same as that of a true observer. respect.
that dude is innocent.
yea, i hope he doesnt get roped due to pressure on the police to act saintly.
Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by Emperornice: 2:57pm On Sep 13, 2018
ArticleBeast:

Enter Uniben guest house on Saturday evening, you go runs babe full there even ur coursemate but na on code level...if it too cost 5k depending ur rep

Men wen sabi

Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by erico2k2(m): 3:17pm On Sep 13, 2018
Realhommie:
Well I ageee with you but how many of them are literates and could write?
well the vast majority of them can.Its changing now, its not biz as usual
Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by klax(m): 3:41pm On Sep 13, 2018
ajahinnousa:
I'm telling you,that man is a talented liar

Not just a talented liar but a gifted liar. I fear the man lies crsftness.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Former Corper Turned Military Officer (Photos) / Cecilia Akagu & Clifford Wanda Attain Same Senior Rank Level In The Army / How Did You Succeed With Your 2-2 Or 3rd Class?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.