Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos (55093 Views)

Obstacle A Police Officer Must Cross Before Qualifying As Mobile Police Officer / Australian Man Sacked From His N50m Job For Ejaculating On Women In Public / Meet Adaobi Nwosu, The Most Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by Fxwarrior: 5:22am On Sep 13, 2018
Kalapizim:
I believe the policeman based on how he held the bottle.

I believe him too cos he wasn't even holding it properly with interest.

I have not seen a police officer holding a drink on the road in full glare of public in my entire life not when there are bars.
Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by foreshore(m): 5:44am On Sep 13, 2018
BoneBlogger:
The attention of the Commissioner of Police, Lagos State, CP Edgal Imohimi has been drawn to a publication on page two of the Guardian Newspaper of Wednesday September 12, 2018, in which a police Inspector was caught on camera holding a bottle of beer.

The officer in question has been identified and arrested. He is Inspector Emmanuel Egba, a police motorcycle rider attached to Area 'M' Command, Idimu and NOT Rapid Response Squad (RRS ) as erroneously reported.

When the Inspector was questioned by senior officers, he denied the allegation; stating that he recovered the beer bottle with liquid contents from a driver who was drinking right inside his car in traffic.

He feared that the driver might get himself intoxicated thereby endangering his life and that of other road users.

The case is however being investigated at the Command Provost Section and if his claim is found to be false, appropriate disciplinary action will be meted out to him after an Orderly Room Trial.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/police-officer-seen-with-a-bottle-of-beer-in-public-finally-arrested-photos.html

Naa today!!! How about the ones that smokes Igbo and take sheepe openly at Alausa Ikeja by end of Kadiri Street and Oshin Street

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by Neddyogu(m): 6:04am On Sep 13, 2018
Godjone:
he doesn't look as if he is drinking from that bottle
Cos he still had his helmet on. I wonder how he'd drink with helmet on. I just wonder

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by Homeboiy: 6:21am On Sep 13, 2018
[quote author=spirul77 post=71145334][/quote]

Near basement
by Exams and records
Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by Addme: 6:29am On Sep 13, 2018
This doesn't look like he is drinking from that bottle.That man dressed decent than to do that even in public.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by luvisdkey: 6:29am On Sep 13, 2018
Kalapizim:

I agree with him too. Even if he lies, he has defended himself wisely.
Though police officer do drink while on duty but let check the environment the incident occur. They way he held the bottle and you can't accuse someone of drinking because you saw him holding a bottle. Even the way he dresses look honest
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by showstopperss(m): 6:30am On Sep 13, 2018
This is a welcome development..severally have seen policemen with rifles and on uniform drinking and smoking with so called touts,and I was like what will happen afterwards?some years ago I was rushing my kid brother to the hospital around 11pm and met them on the road dead drunk with rifles,they ask me to park and I did..na soo they forgot me there for some mins,I later drove off myself.. we need sane and competent officers in that unit not the other way
Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by gaby(m): 6:39am On Sep 13, 2018
Frankicent:

nawa on nairaland again... smh bro

I hope you didn't misread my post. Go back and reread it.

You don't know the number of agencies and calibre of people who come on here daily to weigh the public pulse, opinion and perceptions on national issues.

Ignorance is bliss...that your post was liked by some ignorant ones too is amazing

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by Frankicent(m): 6:44am On Sep 13, 2018
gaby:

I hope you didn't misread my post. Go back and reread it.

You don't know the number of agencies and calibre of people who come on here daily.

Ignorance is bliss...that your post was liked by some ignorant ones too is amazing

Mr Gaby.. Thank you sir.
Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by BoboKush(m): 6:54am On Sep 13, 2018
Homeboiy:
Na so I shock as I see where them dey sell beer inside Uniben

Same in uniport too..... I weak
Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by SMT042(m): 6:54am On Sep 13, 2018
Kalapizim:
I concur with dz comment . The way d bottle is held is enough proof dat he collected it from someone unless his enemies have sworn to see him leave NPF .
Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by gaby(m): 7:01am On Sep 13, 2018
Frankicent:

Mr Gaby.. Thank you sir.

You are welcome brother
Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by AlphaStyles(m): 7:02am On Sep 13, 2018
ThinkSmarter:
d image of the nigeria police will only change when they start recruiting graduates
i fear ur opinion die so na graduates go gree do police work? and who tell u say dem no dy recruit graduates? the ones wey dy all the world na graduates too abi? you sure say u never take beer bfre u type?
Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by smalls001: 7:22am On Sep 13, 2018
Shame. We all know that this arrest thing is hog wash to deceive all of us. Funny that sometimes when the Police tries to do that they expose a lot of their own stupidity. Was he drinking beer? NO. Is it possible he's taken it off someone for disposal? YES. The guy hasn't done anything wrong. In other developed countries the police will take alcohol off you and dispose if you are found consuming it in restricted zones.
Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 13, 2018
thank God for smart phones and soc media, we can create any story we want.
Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by kinkymax: 7:35am On Sep 13, 2018
I tin dz neat policeman is saying the truth tho...u don't hold a bottle lik dat wen drinking from it..dz guy held d bottle wt disgust and looks like he actually wanted to throw it away...free dat innocent man abeg
Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by peacockremi(m): 7:40am On Sep 13, 2018
Kalapizim:
I believe the policeman based on how he held the bottle..
I also believed in his statement base on
1) the way he held the bottle
2) mode of his dressing .
3) he walk smartly
4) he dear not drink in an open place like that
thank u.
Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by xymmie01: 7:40am On Sep 13, 2018
Homeboiy:
Na so I shock as I see where them dey sell beer inside Uniben
no be today naaaaa......E don taey
Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by toshibasupport: 7:42am On Sep 13, 2018
He feared that the driver might get himself intoxicated thereby endangering his life and that of other road users. I think he is a drinking driver. Toshiba Support
Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 13, 2018
gaby:

They might use this your statement as a reference to clear him.

I know for a fact that most agencies and public figures come here to weigh public opinions, pulses and perceptions on matters of national interest. Take that to the bank.

So he shouldn't be cleared if not guilty?
Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by gaby(m): 8:11am On Sep 13, 2018
writerights:

So he shouldn't be cleared if not guilty?

Kindly read and understand my submission please.
Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 13, 2018
gaby:

Kindly read and understand my submission please.

OK. I did. Thanks.
Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by Ojukwubucket(m): 8:15am On Sep 13, 2018
As he was snapped while holding the bottle, why wasn't he also snapped while drinking from the bottle?
Ndi obi akpo
Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by gaby(m): 8:24am On Sep 13, 2018
writerights:

OK. I did. Thanks.

You are welcome bro
Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by maasoap(m): 8:26am On Sep 13, 2018
Kalapizim:

May be in the first pic but not in the second one.
Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by mubeela(m): 8:26am On Sep 13, 2018
Kalapizim:
Belive a policeman @ ur own peril
Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 13, 2018
Police with lies! There is no traffic on that road. I am conversant with that area very well. Anyway, the guy defender himself in other not to lose his job
Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by thedondada(m): 8:54am On Sep 13, 2018
Kalapizim:

If you know you know.
Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by Realhommie(m): 9:10am On Sep 13, 2018
erico2k2:

Its high time the police get issued pocket book so they can make records of event.
Well I ageee with you but how many of them are literates and could write?
Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by Realhommie(m): 9:14am On Sep 13, 2018
Rogosa:
Police with lies! There is no traffic on that road. I am conversant with that area very well. Anyway, the guy defender himself in other not to lose his job
But it does appear from pictorial evidence he's saying the truth..

Whoever captured it didn't do a good job that's if the officer actually was drinking from the bottle. We all know how officers of the NPF misbehave but look at this particular officer very well, if you're seeing him for the very first time what would be your honest impression of him?

I think he might just be saying the truth.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by rickyrex(m): 9:25am On Sep 13, 2018
how I wish I was able to capture the policemen attached to Ibiye along badagry road drinking alomo bitter on duty yesterday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Former Corper Turned Military Officer (Photos) / Cecilia Akagu & Clifford Wanda Attain Same Senior Rank Level In The Army / How Did You Succeed With Your 2-2 Or 3rd Class?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.