Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,302 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos (55069 Views)

Obstacle A Police Officer Must Cross Before Qualifying As Mobile Police Officer / Australian Man Sacked From His N50m Job For Ejaculating On Women In Public / Meet Adaobi Nwosu, The Most Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by OhiOfIhima: 9:34pm On Sep 12, 2018
Is that what you guys see..... Come Agege n enter d street beer parlor n see many of policemen in their kaki finish beers like their life depend on it.. They will even park deir hilux van... No regards for d institution....

Both Isokoko n alabo police stations know the nook n crane of where dey sell ubo Sef.. Some go as far as patronizing..

May God help us in dis country..
Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by itsjstfizzzy: 9:35pm On Sep 12, 2018
BoneBlogger:
The attention of the Commissioner of Police, Lagos State, CP Edgal Imohimi has been drawn to a publication on page two of the Guardian Newspaper of Wednesday September 12, 2018, in which a police Inspector was caught on camera holding a bottle of beer.

The officer in question has been identified and arrested. He is Inspector Emmanuel Egba, a police motorcycle rider attached to Area 'M' Command, Idimu and NOT Rapid Response Squad (RRS ) as erroneously reported.

When the Inspector was questioned by senior officers, he denied the allegation; stating that he recovered the beer bottle with liquid contents from a driver who was drinking right inside his car in traffic.

He feared that the driver might get himself intoxicated thereby endangering his life and that of other road users.

The case is however being investigated at the Command Provost Section and if his claim is found to be false, appropriate disciplinary action will be meted out to him after an Orderly Room Trial.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/police-officer-seen-with-a-bottle-of-beer-in-public-finally-arrested-photos.html
BoneBlogger:
The attention of the Commissioner of Police, Lagos State, CP Edgal Imohimi has been drawn to a publication on page two of the Guardian Newspaper of Wednesday September 12, 2018, in which a police Inspector was caught on camera holding a bottle of beer.

The officer in question has been identified and arrested. He is Inspector Emmanuel Egba, a police motorcycle rider attached to Area 'M' Command, Idimu and NOT Rapid Response Squad (RRS ) as erroneously reported.

When the Inspector was questioned by senior officers, he denied the allegation; stating that he recovered the beer bottle with liquid contents from a driver who was drinking right inside his car in traffic.

He feared that the driver might get himself intoxicated thereby endangering his life and that of other road users.

The case is however being investigated at the Command Provost Section and if his claim is found to be false, appropriate disciplinary action will be meted out to him after an Orderly Room Trial.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/police-officer-seen-with-a-bottle-of-beer-in-public-finally-arrested-photos.html
BoneBlogger:

the bottle contains petrol not beer��
Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 12, 2018
datola:
The policeman appears to be saying the truth based on the pictorial evidence.

datola:
The policeman appears to be saying the truth based on the pictorial evidence.

Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by ahamonyeka(m): 9:36pm On Sep 12, 2018
ArticleBeast:

Enter Uniben guest house on Saturday evening, you go runs babe full there even ur coursemate but na on code level...if it too cost 5k depending ur rep
you mean 5k to buy yansh?
Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by okomile(f): 9:36pm On Sep 12, 2018
He should get a good lawyer.
He don hit jackpot if he can proof his innocence.

Sue the newspaper/any blogger grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by abdulaz: 9:37pm On Sep 12, 2018
Homeboiy:
Na so I shock as I see where them dey sell beer inside Uniben
NANS Canteen grin

that’s where I normally take my lunch during my years in Uniben.

How time flies.
Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by Rumicarter: 9:38pm On Sep 12, 2018
Kalapizim:
I believe the policeman based on how he held the bottle..

I agree with you.
Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by erico2k2(m): 9:40pm On Sep 12, 2018
BoneBlogger:

Its high time the police get issued pocket book so they can make records of event.
Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by spirul77: 9:43pm On Sep 12, 2018
[quote author=Homeboiy post=71142624]

Jesus u be badt guy

aswear Na there I de talk

I no too observe if the babe they

I must enter there with my nigurs on Saturday go high

boss make I drop my digit so you fit put me online on saturday,I'm interest in knowing that place
Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by arrestdarrester: 9:51pm On Sep 12, 2018
I believe the policeman's story. He held that bottle like something he confiscated
Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by osashoshodin(m): 9:52pm On Sep 12, 2018
Homeboiy:
Na so I shock as I see where them dey sell beer inside Uniben
Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by TheMan3: 9:53pm On Sep 12, 2018
Kalapizim:
I believe the policeman based on how he held the bottle.
why was the driver not arrested?
arrestdarrester:
I believe the policeman's story. He held that bottle like something he confiscated
Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by klax(m): 9:54pm On Sep 12, 2018
ajahinnousa:
The man can lie eh,is it compulsory for every policemen to train under Lai Mohamed before becoming police ?

Yes oo Lair Moha-mad is their boss he trained them all in *Lyingocracy*
Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by arrestdarrester: 9:54pm On Sep 12, 2018
ArticleBeast:

Enter Uniben guest house on Saturday evening, you go runs babe full there even ur coursemate but na on code level...if it too cost 5k depending ur rep

Abeg park well. Which Uniben guest house you dey talk so? Abi you dey use style advertise the runs wey you dey arrange?
Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by ArticleBeast: 9:55pm On Sep 12, 2018
arrestdarrester:

Abeg park well. Which Uniben guest house you dey talk so? Abi you dey use style advertise the runs wey you dey arrange?
k
Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 12, 2018
Kalapizim:
I believe the policeman based on how he held the bottle.
I hate police no be small, but I believe this one too.
Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by ajahinnousa(m): 10:30pm On Sep 12, 2018
klax:

Yes oo Lair Moha-mad is their boss he trained them all in *Lyingocracy*
I'm telling you,that man is a talented liar
Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:38pm On Sep 12, 2018
ArticleBeast:

see odoyos���
Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 12, 2018
This is clear as daylight.

No motorcycle rider of good caliber in that god forsaken Lagos sun will drink beer and then ride.

That and couple with the way that he was holding the bottle signifies the he is indeed holding evidence. H his holding it in a way to preserve fingerprint.

That been said, the head of the alleged drinking driver is very strong grin

It reminds me of the situation between Sunday Igboho and the Policeman that slapped him.
Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by KnightB(m): 11:10pm On Sep 12, 2018
Kalapizim:
I believe the policeman based on how he held the bottle..
Me too
Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by Bollinger(m): 11:15pm On Sep 12, 2018
dayleke:

I believe your belief too.

You don't hold a bottle like that if you drinking straight outta the bottle unless you be "Ajebutter".
You go hold am wella around the wider stem.
E fit be Ajebutter sha.....

Maybe in Nigeria this might apply but in a normal society the policeman is phucked. There is no reason for him to have the bottle in his hand in the first place.
Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by slivertongue: 11:17pm On Sep 12, 2018
He is servrng d nation...
Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by BlackPantherCri: 12:10am On Sep 13, 2018
ArticleBeast:

5k got wetin No be to enter oluku 500 naira? You fit kpansh your coursemate sef, on Monday morning e go b like say nothing happen.

IRepUniben #2005
Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by frozen70(f): 12:26am On Sep 13, 2018
Despite him holding that bottle, if he was caught on camera drinking from it, that would have been enough proof.

Holding a bottle of beer is not enough to proof that it was meant for him
Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by Okewa(m): 1:04am On Sep 13, 2018
ArticleBeast:

Na wa o...When I dey uniben then we dey enter that side na close to exams and records or you enter uniben guest house. Abeg that fair babe with big yarnsh still dey sell for the shop.
ll..close to basement
Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by Gkemz: 1:41am On Sep 13, 2018
I have seen scenarios whereby policemen who were attached to influential persons were seen competing in beer consumption during events. Not ones, not twice.
Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by bensonAkw: 2:07am On Sep 13, 2018
[quote author=Homeboiy post=71140947]Na so I shock as I see where them dey sell beer inside Uniben [/quote are you talking about the buka by exams and records close to basement?]
Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by millhouse: 2:23am On Sep 13, 2018
ArticleBeast:

lol.. great unibest... abeg dreams joint still Dey for campus ..that joint beside hall 1
Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by greatman247(m): 2:47am On Sep 13, 2018
Wow that police is so intelligent by coming up with such. He knew the driver might NOT be produced even if it gets to that length. And this might be true, he might be saying the truth. Some drivers are killers and crazy. I still saw one recently in my area inside his bus, stopped to consume all liquor content in a bottle. He took it to his satisfaction before starting the engine, meanwhile I was shocked and shook my head for this country and I was so shocked and didn't know what to do at that time. This happens while I was rushing to somewhere, when I saw this, I had to stop to watch until he consumed all contents of that bottle then shook my head for this country.
Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by Awaja(m): 2:59am On Sep 13, 2018
Based on his posture on the second pics,it looks like he was going to sip d green,but the first picture depicts someone heading to a corner with the alcho.
Re: Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos by BlueRayDick: 4:12am On Sep 13, 2018
The useless senior police officers and the CO himself should leave the young man alone!

Hypocrites everywhere. They should go to Lion building police station on Campbell street, Lagos Island and see the number of beer parlor and other alcoholic drink vendors that have a stand in front and by the side of the station. At any time of the day you will find police officers on duty smoking and drinking right in the public glare.

Anybody who works/ live on the island can verify this info.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Former Corper Turned Military Officer (Photos) / Cecilia Akagu & Clifford Wanda Attain Same Senior Rank Level In The Army / How Did You Succeed With Your 2-2 Or 3rd Class?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.