Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

How Can A Guy Be This Silly? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can A Guy Be This Silly? (4491 Views)

Can A Guy Be A Game Freak To This Extent? (picture) / How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? / Could This Guy Be The Sexiest Short Guy On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 06, 2010
badoomusoo:

The truth they say is bitter abi?
I fink u type before you fink,please try the opposite for once

Ignored! cool cool
Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by badoomusoo: 3:22pm On Jul 06, 2010
Ujujoan:

Ignored! cool cool
Guess you cant help being you tongue
Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by skydeep(f): 3:32pm On Jul 06, 2010
What do u guys think I should do know since many a post have criticize my action? undecided
Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by xynerise: 3:44pm On Jul 06, 2010
skydeep:

What do u guys think I should do know since many a post have criticize my action? undecided
Commit suicide and guys will be happy. angry
Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 06, 2010
skydeep:

Just call him and talk to him. Make it clear to him that you dont want to be romantically invloved with him, give him a reason if you like.

Tell him you'll be leaving so he doesnt feel like you bailed on him.

If he asks for his BB back, give it to him. If not, you can thank him again for the 'gift'! cool
Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by SALady(f): 3:50pm On Jul 06, 2010
skydeep:

^^^ WOW, You are such a pumpkin, after all the crap and poo that was posted in response you choose not to pick offense and take nothing personal, how schweet is that man.

Well I would suggest you stop taking things from men you do not have any intentions in dating whatso ever. This is how it start and then you end up being that girl who builds relationship on material things. This is what makes a lot of men start taking woman for granted actually. If you think about it a man will not buy you anything he cannot afford therefore much of it is never a loss, as long as he is aware that you are easily entised. Its possible that this man has already branded you a gold digger. The only way he can get your attention is through material things.

You can return the phone or you can keep it that's your decision alone, just have a frank chat with him and put this thing to rest. Dont ever allow yourself to be bought or act like an opportunist, no class.

Otherwise stay as sweet as you are.
Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by xynerise: 3:59pm On Jul 06, 2010
SA Lady:

^^^ WOW, You are such a pumpkin, after all the crap and poo that was posted in response you choose not to pick offense and take nothing personal, how schweet is that man.

Well I would suggest you stop taking things from men you do not have any intentions in dating whatso ever. This is how it start and then you end up being that girl who builds relationship on material things. This is what makes a lot of men start taking woman for granted actually. If you think about it a man will not buy you anything he cannot afford therefore much of it is never a loss, as long as he is aware that you are easily entised. Its possible that this man has already branded you a gold digger. The only way he can get your attention is through material things.

You can return the phone or you can keep it that's your decision alone, just have a frank chat with him and put this thing to rest. Dont ever allow yourself to be bought or act like an opportunist, no class.

Otherwise stay as sweet as you are.
TSHEWW!
Go back to where u collected the phone from the silly guy and flash him, I bet he will call. Then tell him u are back to love or return his phone.
Else he will swear to u with Aye-lara grin
Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by deltalife(m): 4:10pm On Jul 06, 2010
skydeep:

Se, although what you did was wrong, but its never too late. You can just try as much as possible to keep the
guy a friend and make it very clear to him(althougha very gud friendoooooo) andyou will see he may never regret
his actions.
Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by Agibecky: 4:24pm On Jul 06, 2010
Accepting the Blackberry will only encourage him.
If you are not interested in a guy, do not accept his gifts or money.
Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by xynerise: 4:29pm On Jul 06, 2010
Agibecky:

Accepting the Blackberry will only encourage him.
If you are not interested in a guy, do not accept his gifts or money.
That one u dey tell her na super-story.
Dont mind all these gals that claim to be good.
No gal here will reject a BB, especially when a mugu offered her.
Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by todan(m): 6:39pm On Jul 08, 2010
girl, that was awesome  cheesy, but what kind of black berry is it again, fairly use china phone,  sorry sleep of tongue mouth  lipsrsealed
Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by shrek4(m): 6:48pm On Jul 08, 2010
@Poster, What u consider as Lifetime achievement is just a lil thing to him, he gave you out of Goodwill, but you thinking the guy is Silly is rather awkward, is the the Best gift u ever got from a man??
Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by UncleJJ(m): 11:06pm On Sep 30, 2012
men only woo women the way the know how. A guy with money wont spend two months trying.
Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by switdick(m): 8:34am On Oct 01, 2012
Poster,what you should do?....hmmm simple,go back to this lad and return the phone standing your ground of not wanting to be in a romantic r/shp with him,and that you don't collect things from strangers........

Don't come off cheap thinking or deceiving your self its a "Gift"...its not,return the blackberry back and if he insist on you keeping it(after you've really tried hard in returning it o),only when you can keep it and be just friends with him as u don't want anything romantically involved with him,but if I were I girl I wouldn't collect in the first place....just return it not minding what he thinks or want.
Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by donfemo(m): 5:15pm On Oct 01, 2012
[color=#990000][/color][i] ;DHehehehehehe you don collect black berry dey claim champion, when you go begin cry because of odinary BB na that tym your eye go clear
Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by lagcity(m): 8:05pm On Oct 01, 2012
you r a wh0re! oloju kokoro!
Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by ableD1(m): 6:15am On Oct 02, 2012
mutter: You need to take a long hard look at your self young woman angry
The man is not silly, he is wooing a woman and using what he`s got. To you it may be something special but maybe to him it is peanuts.
The only silly person and greedy at that that I see is you.
that man gave you that gift to commit you to consider him at least. You took the gift knowing you would not.
That makes you a fraudster too.
YOu should be ashamed of yourself really.
Sorry to sound so harsh.
. God bless u for this comment...
Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 02, 2012
skydeep: A guy has been asking me out for over 2 months and I told him I wasnt interested but he keep disturbing to the extent of giving me a blackberry phone and said is just for a start. I did not waste time to take it but didnt tell him I will be living that environment the next day. I actually came to see my aunt.  smiley
ehen u dey blame am?.una no dey gree give guys straight answer nah.una go want make the guy pester una from night till morning b4 una go finally say yes grin.anyway if u no really like the guy then i go advise make u chop the guy wella.see devil don send maga come ur way oooooo.make hay while the sun shines grin
Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by Austinodark(m): 8:54pm On Oct 02, 2012
This post is 2yrs old and poster and xynerise are finally married,hw did evrytin playout
Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by Flygerian1(m): 5:57am On Oct 03, 2012
GL: i respect those ladies who sleep with politicians to get contracts worth millions a lot more than those ones who follow men for phones, recharge cards, edibles.
Birds of SAME feathers in different categories, if u ask me. They'r ALL Ashawos.
Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by ironheart(m): 9:57am On Oct 03, 2012
Heheheheh, i like ur swagg sha! U think the guy is a mumu? The bb has pin, he can actually install a tracker to know were u are. Even if u change sim, it text him the new number, with google lattitude i can pin point ur location. He gave u a bb because its easy to install a tracker without any suspicion. Babe i have done it b4, i Bleep the girl till i am tired n dumped her. Come on dear, learn to b real. We Bleep all this bb girls n when we are ready to marry, we will ask our mum, aunt, groundmas to send us one innocent girl from the village n we live happily ever after. But u who think u have been a smart girl, will marry one rich mugu n u will not be able to give birth because of the number of abortions, n pills u have use. That is minus the sexually transmitted disease that has ravaged ur womb. Girls wake up. Who is fooling who? Every day a woman sleeps n wakes up, she expires n the value dupriciate. But a mans value remain or goes higher. Babe your d dump one. Cos i know soon ur as will be licked by him. U can deny it but it will happen. Ask any guy, we always respect girls who hav self worth and dignity.
Re: How Can A Guy Be This Silly? by divinelove(m): 5:39pm On Oct 03, 2012
mutter: You need to take a long hard look at your self young woman angry
The man is not silly, he is wooing a woman and using what he`s got. To you it may be something special but maybe to him it is peanuts.
The only silly person and greedy at that that I see is you.
that man gave you that gift to commit you to consider him at least. You took the gift knowing you would not.
That makes you a fraudster too.
YOu should be ashamed of yourself really.
Sorry to sound so harsh.

i ws abt to say d same thing, op u r cheap n i kw if u stayed in dt environs any longer he wud ve gotten wat he wants. I see notin to be proud of in ur behaviour

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes And Her Parents Agreed Too. / Husband_scarcity!!! / Interesting: See The Average Face Of Women From 40 Different Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.