Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

'Otedola Never Planned To Run Against Ambode’ - The Boss Newspaper - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Otedola Never Planned To Run Against Ambode’ - The Boss Newspaper (19144 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Sighted At Reddington Hospital - The Boss Newspaper / N100Billion Campaign Funds Pitted Lagos Assembly Against Ambode / Governor Akinwunmi Ambode - The True Lagos Legacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Otedola Never Planned To Run Against Ambode’ - The Boss Newspaper by IbrahimDamola: 12:15pm On Sep 13, 2018
Omofunaab2:
It's funny how it has been our eastern brothers that has been doing all the talking since on this matter, jumping from thread to thread discussing about an election in the South west. They said all these nonsense too in 2015

Were we yorubas not doing all the talking in the Anambra election? grin
Re: 'Otedola Never Planned To Run Against Ambode’ - The Boss Newspaper by Omofunaab2: 12:33pm On Sep 13, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Were we yorubas not doing all the talking in the Anambra election? grin

Lol, You this wawa osu again cheesy cheesy

Who cares if you guys are governed by pigs cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Otedola Never Planned To Run Against Ambode’ - The Boss Newspaper by Krafty006: 12:40pm On Sep 13, 2018
2019.........we make shoes , sandals and slippers , 08181663616 @ affordable rates
Re: 'Otedola Never Planned To Run Against Ambode’ - The Boss Newspaper by surgical: 12:41pm On Sep 13, 2018
fineboynl:
buhari has no school certificate grin

buhari show us your certificate. we are coming for you next year.
after 4 years still no certificate

Tweets about #showusyourcertificate on Twitter should be reopened.
The time is not yet hold your fire, let the game begin proper, his new opponents won't be as generous as GEJ
Re: 'Otedola Never Planned To Run Against Ambode’ - The Boss Newspaper by winningwinner(m): 12:47pm On Sep 13, 2018
pilarnig:
This is heart breaking for some people right now... But me

Rescuing Nigeria from whose hands again? You see, when telling the truth hurts and you tell it anyway, you become a hero. Reasonable people do things the right way!
Re: 'Otedola Never Planned To Run Against Ambode’ - The Boss Newspaper by jaxxy(m): 1:15pm On Sep 13, 2018
This was exactly what I said b4. Otedola is running because Ambodes fate in the Apc primaries is not certain. Ambode and Otedola are frnds so he won’t run against him.
Re: 'Otedola Never Planned To Run Against Ambode’ - The Boss Newspaper by almayda: 2:05pm On Sep 13, 2018
Pastor Reno,what now after this piece...how you were easily scammed into believing this was true beats me hollow.
Re: 'Otedola Never Planned To Run Against Ambode’ - The Boss Newspaper by Sleekfingers: 5:41pm On Sep 13, 2018
Krafty006:
2019.........we make shoes , sandals and slippers , 08181663616 @ affordable rates

Let see samples of your men slippers
Re: 'Otedola Never Planned To Run Against Ambode’ - The Boss Newspaper by Sleekfingers: 5:46pm On Sep 13, 2018
akphrat:
Knew it from the onset that its just a mere propaganda. . #Ambolekansi

That's why I rarely believe what I read on Nigerian online platform.

But he is free to contest. Maybe 2023. Under apc platform he has better chance

(1) (2) (Reply)

Babafemi Ojudu: Not Surporting Tinubu Is Not Betrayal, I Won't Be Blackmailed / Ted Iseghohi-edwards Sues To Seize Nigerian Assets In U.S. Over $159million Debt / Northern Youths Threaten Showdown With ‘anti-buhari’ Campaigners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.