Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

PDP Must Not Be Allowed To Return To Power – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Must Not Be Allowed To Return To Power – Buhari (518 Views)

Oil Discovery In Bauchi, Gombe Will Cut Niger-Delta Political Power - Buhari / "Why Atiku, PDP Must Endorse Buhari For Second Term" – Keyamo / "PDP Must Not Lose Kwankwaso To Another Party" - FFK Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

PDP Must Not Be Allowed To Return To Power – Buhari by 18Ebiscoo: 11:07pm On Sep 12, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari on Wednesday told Nigerians to resist the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in 2019.

He said this while submitting his nomination and expression of interest forms purchased for him by the Nigeria Consolidation Ambassadors’ Network (NCAN).

Buhari submitted the forms at the All Progressives Congress, APC, National Secretariat in Abuja on Wednesday.

In his remarks, Buhari said “I here in person among friends and colleagues to put my name forward to my party, the All Progressives Congress, seeking nomination to contest the Presidential Elections next year, 2019.

“Fellow party members, I am taking this step with all humility, sense of responsibility and an unquestionable desire to serve and protect the interests of all Nigerians.

“I am very grateful to those dozens of organizations who have joined together and contributed funds to purchase these forms. I assure them and the rest of Nigerians that, if nominated and if elected, I shall continue to serve you to the best of my ability.

“Let me today appeal to party members not to be complacent but to prepare, strategize and win in 2019 elections. We must not allow those who brought the country to its knees from 1999 to 2015 to come and take us back.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/09/pdp-must-not-be-allowed-to-return-to.html

Re: PDP Must Not Be Allowed To Return To Power – Buhari by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 12, 2018
It amazes me that in a country of over 180million, a weak old man who obviously doesn't have anything to offer is being nudged to run for second term. This is an indictment to all Nigerians... That even his party, the APC cannot present another alternative to an old man, assuming but not conceding that Nigerians don't want PDP to return.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Must Not Be Allowed To Return To Power – Buhari by lathrowinger: 11:10pm On Sep 12, 2018
Lifeless comment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Must Not Be Allowed To Return To Power – Buhari by ardrockltd(m): 11:17pm On Sep 12, 2018
old man please resign and rest in peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Must Not Be Allowed To Return To Power – Buhari by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 12, 2018
What an irony!
You, buhari, should not be allowed back to power
Re: PDP Must Not Be Allowed To Return To Power – Buhari by Racoon(m): 11:26pm On Sep 12, 2018
What an irony that it's a senile lifeless santimoniously corrupt man of Buhari statue that a nation of 180 million people including well educated ones that Nigeria can afford.
Every politically conscious Nigerian owe Nigeria a duty to endure that this monumental failure of a president never come back again.

1 Like

Re: PDP Must Not Be Allowed To Return To Power – Buhari by Ndonu101: 11:27pm On Sep 12, 2018
nonsense comment

this is up to the Nigerian people

Just as Nigerians gave you a second chance 30years after you directionless military dictatorship but you failed again. let someone else try
Re: PDP Must Not Be Allowed To Return To Power – Buhari by Aufbauh(m): 11:36pm On Sep 12, 2018
The statement by PMB is a statement of intent.
You can take it to the bank that Buhari will hand over power to any candidate from another party other than the PDP.

"It is a herculean task to overthrow a Central Government who is interested in 2nd term"- OBJ
Re: PDP Must Not Be Allowed To Return To Power – Buhari by StillX10(m): 12:47am On Sep 13, 2018
We cannot allow Buhari to deceive us with such words

Buhari your cluelessness is legendary You are a paragon of perfected buffoonery It is you Buhari that shouldn't be allowed back to power
Re: PDP Must Not Be Allowed To Return To Power – Buhari by Nobody: 2:14am On Sep 13, 2018
Under PDP a litre of fuel was ₦97.Buhari became the president and increased the price to ₦145.He claimed that competition will forced the price down.Up till now the price has not gone down.
Buhari claim to be fighting corruption,but he has not prosecuted kemi adeseun who forged her nysc cert.He hasn't prosecuted babachir lawal who mismanaged idp funds.He hasn't prosecuted his uncle,abba kyari,who demanded bribe from mtn to help facilitated in reducing it fine because they belonged to his caucus.However,Pdp was even prosecuting it own members when it was the ruling party then.
Under pdp a bag of rice was ₦8k.Under buhari it is ₦20k.
Under pdp,a bag of garri was ₦5k.Under buhari it raised to ₦10k.
Buhari promised to make a dollar at par with the naira.That was ₦1 equal to $1.When he became the president,the naira raised from ₦200 to a dollar to ₦360 to a dollar.
Under buhari,nigerians recorded more job loss than any government.7 million Nigerians lost their jobs.Comapnies shut down businesses and relocated to neighbouring countries to do business.Is it the youth he called lazy,that he wants them to vote for him?Is it Nigerians that he called criminals before foreigners that he wants them to vote for him?Apc increased the price of it nomination forms so that the youth cannot be able to purchase it
Biko my country people,Who should we not bring back to the sit of aso rock?

But,i know that our votes will not count sha.
Northerners have been planted in all strategic areas of government, esp,in inec to help facilitate it rigging.
Re: PDP Must Not Be Allowed To Return To Power – Buhari by tomakint: 2:16am On Sep 13, 2018
Too late mr waster, life was much better under the "corrupt PDP" how much more that they are now rebranded and learnt their lessons, your government will go down in history as the worst ever, Mr Bubu. You are already campaigning for PDP with your useless and killing policies.

1 Like

Re: PDP Must Not Be Allowed To Return To Power – Buhari by massinola(m): 5:09am On Sep 13, 2018
But we should give you another four years to enable us enjoy steady light abi? After promising to fix it in six months if elected in 2015. Who else remembers that this useless government promised to return pump price to 87 naira six months after fuel subsidy removal? Lifeless President
Re: PDP Must Not Be Allowed To Return To Power – Buhari by Mynd44: 5:13am On Sep 13, 2018

(1)

DSS Boss: Shehu Sani Lists 7 Things Magaji Must Do / Boko Haram Terrorists Killed After Ambush On Soldiers In Borno. Graphic Photos / Smart Phones: INEC Plans To Rig 2019 Poll For APC, Says PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.