Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Sneakers-yay! Or Nay! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Sneakers-yay! Or Nay! (407 Views)

Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) / Monochrome Outfits: Yay Or Nay / Yay Or Nah To This Maternity Photo Shot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sneakers-yay! Or Nay! by Ifeaduloju(f): 2:31am On Sep 13, 2018
@tfabz. .com Hello happy people 'Being fit starts with looking fit'. A lot of people out there are actually not fit but they don't look it cause of what they wear. To look fit,there is need to always look smart and 'sneakers' have proven to be the best bet�.
So lets quickly take a look at some of our very own who we can get sneakers style inspirations from.The first on the list would be symplysimi.I LOVE this look and I trust you all will.   
The next is our fashionista Mercy.She is looking sweet and ready to go and her sneakers match up.
Finally,we have Toke Makinwa. This would be my definition of simple and chic.
http://tfabz..com/2018/09/sneakers-yay-or-nay.html for the full story and visit tfabz..com for more trends.
Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44,AnonymouslyMe

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Naomi Campbell In Nigeria For A Fashion Show / Miss Campus Ebonyi / Unbeatable Wholesale Price For Our Kids, Men And Ladies Fashion Clothes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.