Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Boko Haram: Service Chiefs In Borno, Deploy 11 Fighter Jets - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Service Chiefs In Borno, Deploy 11 Fighter Jets (13518 Views)

Buratai, Other Ex-Service Chiefs In Senate For Ambassadorial Screening / President Buhari And Service Chiefs In Closed-Door Meeting / 2019 Elections: What Buhari Discussed With Service Chiefs In Closed Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Service Chiefs In Borno, Deploy 11 Fighter Jets by MYHUBBY: 11:06am On Sep 13, 2018
Josh44s:
I just dey laugh my brothers in the south and East and betrayal West. Boko Haram are seriously gaining ground in the North and will surely establish a caliphate State there. Where do y’all think they will want to conquer next once their objectives in the North are achieved. Go and ask Turkey how they got islamized. I do not believe the lies APC government is feeding Nigerians about defeating this monster created by same government and politicians, I am only concern when will my visa be approved. Tufiakwa!

how is Yoruba betrayal? because they oppose one party system you people want to force Nigeria on? stop licking close-up early in the morning

collect your visa and let's hear words from this your deluded fiction

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Service Chiefs In Borno, Deploy 11 Fighter Jets by buharitill2023: 11:06am On Sep 13, 2018
Ok
Re: Boko Haram: Service Chiefs In Borno, Deploy 11 Fighter Jets by fubohatik: 11:07am On Sep 13, 2018
nigeria is turning into something else
Re: Boko Haram: Service Chiefs In Borno, Deploy 11 Fighter Jets by buharitill2023: 11:15am On Sep 13, 2018
saaron:
This news has just exposed the sea of lies by buhari's govt regarding boko haram. Why deploy fighter Jets if boko haram are not controlling territories? From the look of things and reports coming out of Bornu state, it looks like boko haram are not only controlling territories but expanding their empire across Lake Chad basin advancing down south with Damasak as their latest acquisition.
But what do we expect when a govt that claimed its fighting boko haram are the ones funding boko haram? There's nothing like war against boko haram by buhari's govt. They are on the same side with boko haram as far as entrenching SHARIA all over Nigeria is concerned.
as I said,
The terrorist can not stay in the army base or any territory in Nigeria within 48hrs
Re: Boko Haram: Service Chiefs In Borno, Deploy 11 Fighter Jets by KingRagnar: 11:22am On Sep 13, 2018
It's about time, enough of the killings. I believe with the deployment of 11 fighter jets and the relocation of Buratai, we would see the end of these attacks in no time just like when Camp Zero was captured which took place few months after PMB was sworn in President of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Service Chiefs In Borno, Deploy 11 Fighter Jets by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 13, 2018
freshboi88:

So when d army isn't deployed to d south east, bojo haram will stop killing people. The way some of u talk is appalling.

So because boko haram is killing people, all d army human resources should be deployed to that region, leaving other regions under serious political threat
are u minding these slow people all over here
Re: Boko Haram: Service Chiefs In Borno, Deploy 11 Fighter Jets by MYNATIONNEWS(m): 11:39am On Sep 13, 2018
All news in one place...

Re: Boko Haram: Service Chiefs In Borno, Deploy 11 Fighter Jets by realnas(m): 11:39am On Sep 13, 2018
What the troops need is equipment like night vision goggles, Gatlin guns, automatic grenade launchers,AAA cannons and not the presence of service chiefs. In as much as buratai 's presence on the front line is commendable it will make very little difference if the men doing the fighting are denied the tools needed to get the job done .
Besides he is so exposing himself to danger by stationing himself in the line of fire.
Re: Boko Haram: Service Chiefs In Borno, Deploy 11 Fighter Jets by leisuretym: 11:49am On Sep 13, 2018
we know their plan

Re: Boko Haram: Service Chiefs In Borno, Deploy 11 Fighter Jets by 9japarrot: 11:51am On Sep 13, 2018
realnas:
What the troops need is equipment like night vision goggles, Gatlin guns, automatic grenade launchers,AAA cannons and not the presence of service chiefs. In as much as buratai 's presence on the front line is commendable it will make very little difference if the men doing the fighting are denied the tools needed to get the job done .
Besides he is so exposing himself to danger by stationing himself in the line of fire.

What is this one saying?

So he wud have stationed himself in the line of water before?

undecided
Re: Boko Haram: Service Chiefs In Borno, Deploy 11 Fighter Jets by Bullhari007(m): 11:55am On Sep 13, 2018
Buruntai deployed over 3000 soldiers in Aba just to harass , law abiding citizens just because they want to sit at home in remembrance of their fellow compatriots that died gruesomely in the hands of Federal troops while in the other hand Fulani/boko haram terrorist are having field day in North without any harassment and lack of manpower, 1Nigeria is unworkable
Re: Boko Haram: Service Chiefs In Borno, Deploy 11 Fighter Jets by Roger3D(m): 12:00pm On Sep 13, 2018
dokyOloye:
Forking zoo army.
Continue loitering around Nnamdi Kanu' s house while boko haram gains more ground.
the 'zoo' army finished with nnamdi kanu and his miscreant IPOB clowns. Thats the reason they're after the bokos today. Lets see if ipob has 16 heads to disturb the peace of Nigeria again
Re: Boko Haram: Service Chiefs In Borno, Deploy 11 Fighter Jets by GSA01: 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2018
Whoever still thinks Boko haram is not degraded to a large Extent should cast his or her mind back to 2014, when even the federal capital territory was not spare.

Kudos to Lt Buratai for personally going to the fore front of this war, as it will give the Ranks and file morale to pursuit this war!!!
Re: Boko Haram: Service Chiefs In Borno, Deploy 11 Fighter Jets by mvem(m): 12:24pm On Sep 13, 2018
Josh44s:
I just dey laugh my brothers in the south and East and betrayal West. Boko Haram are seriously gaining ground in the North and will surely establish a caliphate State there. Where do y’all think they will want to conquer next once their objectives in the North are achieved. Go and ask Turkey how they got islamized. I do not believe the lies APC government is feeding Nigerians about defeating this monster created by same government and politicians, I am only concern when will my visa be approved. Tufiakwa!
..tell me apart from some parts of borno , where else Boko Haram are active? ...
Re: Boko Haram: Service Chiefs In Borno, Deploy 11 Fighter Jets by 93Miles: 12:29pm On Sep 13, 2018
How many service chiefs went to NE during GEJ's time?

Only a fool says PMB doesn't deserves a second term.

Sai baba
God bless PMB
God bless Gen TY B
God bless NA
Re: Boko Haram: Service Chiefs In Borno, Deploy 11 Fighter Jets by 93Miles: 12:34pm On Sep 13, 2018
Bullhari007:
Buruntai deployed over 3000 soldiers in Aba just to harass , law abiding citizens just because they want to sit at home in remembrance of their fellow compatriots that died gruesomely in the hands of Federal troops while in the other hand Fulani/boko haram terrorist are having field day in North without any harassment and lack of manpower, 1Nigeria is unworkable
Go and tak ur drugs. It's too early to display ur madness
Re: Boko Haram: Service Chiefs In Borno, Deploy 11 Fighter Jets by Ikem11(m): 12:57pm On Sep 13, 2018
cantica56:
I have a sure winning game available for pay after winning
Chat up for the game
070-14-84-92-58
Why u don't play it and win with?
Re: Boko Haram: Service Chiefs In Borno, Deploy 11 Fighter Jets by Dreadful: 1:06pm On Sep 13, 2018
saaron:
This news has just exposed the sea of lies by buhari's govt regarding boko haram. Why deploy fighter Jets if boko haram are not controlling territories? From the look of things and reports coming out of Bornu state, it looks like boko haram are not only controlling territories but expanding their empire across Lake Chad basin advancing down south with Damasak as their latest acquisition.
But what do we expect when a govt that claimed its fighting boko haram are the ones funding boko haram? There's nothing like war against boko haram by buhari's govt. They are on the same side with boko haram as far as entrenching SHARIA all over Nigeria is concerned.
My brother you have said it all.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Service Chiefs In Borno, Deploy 11 Fighter Jets by Dreadful: 1:10pm On Sep 13, 2018
silastemplar:
are u minding these slow people all over here
So it is only in the Southeast that politics is being played abi?? Mumurish human being
Re: Boko Haram: Service Chiefs In Borno, Deploy 11 Fighter Jets by Dreadful: 1:13pm On Sep 13, 2018
Roger3D:
the 'zoo' army finished with nnamdi kanu and his miscreant IPOB clowns. Thats the reason they're after the bokos today. Lets see if ipob has 16 heads to disturb the peace of Nigeria again
This clown is seriously day dreaming.
Am sure after we shut down the entire Southeast amid the heavy terrorist military presence by tomorrow you'll begin to understand we are not joking.
Re: Boko Haram: Service Chiefs In Borno, Deploy 11 Fighter Jets by rlauncher(m): 2:39pm On Sep 13, 2018
saaron:

Stop all this meaningless cries. Just because you once evicted terrorists from a place does not mean that they can not come back. What our military forces needs right now is our encouragement not politically charged mockery.
Re: Boko Haram: Service Chiefs In Borno, Deploy 11 Fighter Jets by rlauncher(m): 2:43pm On Sep 13, 2018
Josh44s:

Oh, you want to run away abi. You are a coward. You should shut up your lazy mouth if you don't have anything meaningful to contribute to the issues on ground .
Re: Boko Haram: Service Chiefs In Borno, Deploy 11 Fighter Jets by emmyreelz(m): 3:49pm On Sep 13, 2018
These top military guys are funny though.. when they are going to these volatile places, they are airlifted and dropped at safer military zones and when going back they leave before 3:pm still by air.. why not travel by road make we know how tactical you go be wen boko boys strike..
Re: Boko Haram: Service Chiefs In Borno, Deploy 11 Fighter Jets by zoedew: 3:37am On Sep 14, 2018
Locating cattle ranches in Sambisa Forest will help in no small way to deal with the problem.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP's Control Shaky, As SDP Set To Create Upset In Bayelsa, Rivers And Delta / Labour Threatens Showdown As FG Insists On Electricity Tariff Hike / Aisha Buhari Presents N30 Million Cash Support To Chibok Girls’ Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.