Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Fans Mock Hushpuppi For Advertising A Car For Sale On His Page. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Mock Hushpuppi For Advertising A Car For Sale On His Page. (5031 Views)

South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) / DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time / Xenophobia: Nigerians Send AKA DM, Storm His Page (Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Mock Hushpuppi For Advertising A Car For Sale On His Page. by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 13, 2018
[quote author=4601CE post=71150651][/quote] grin
Re: Fans Mock Hushpuppi For Advertising A Car For Sale On His Page. by ba7man(m): 10:53am On Sep 13, 2018
automatix:
lol... There more cars than people who can afford one in Nigeria. That is why you see some people can't sell car for 5 months on.
I put up my car for sale, 2 days later; it's paid for. My previous car went the next day I put it up.

I barely have enough time to pack my stuffs in the car see.

I know a guy that sells only 2015 and above cars. He sells them sharply, some even order it from him before it lands at the ports. Dealers even buy from him to resell.

There is a car buying circle you aren't aware of.

1 Like

Re: Fans Mock Hushpuppi For Advertising A Car For Sale On His Page. by Martinez19(m): 11:08am On Sep 13, 2018
Can't one sell one's properties in peace again?
Re: Fans Mock Hushpuppi For Advertising A Car For Sale On His Page. by itspzpics(m): 1:05pm On Sep 13, 2018
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Fans Mock Hushpuppi For Advertising A Car For Sale On His Page. by Joshmodest(m): 5:29pm On Sep 13, 2018
nzeobi:

if you visit dubai you will see for yourself

So anybody who visits Dubai now must see hushpuppi , cos he don turn to airport undecided
Re: Fans Mock Hushpuppi For Advertising A Car For Sale On His Page. by folake4u(f): 7:24pm On Sep 13, 2018
Life on the gram smiley
Re: Fans Mock Hushpuppi For Advertising A Car For Sale On His Page. by automatix: 9:05pm On Sep 13, 2018
ba7man:
I put up my car for sale, 2 days later; it's paid for. My previous car went the next day I put it up.

I barely have enough time to pack my stuffs in the car see.

I know a guy that sells only 2015 and above cars. He sells them sharply, some even order it from him before it lands at the ports. Dealers even buy from him to resell.

There is a car buying circle you aren't aware of.
oh really? Thanks for schooling me. I had no idea.

1 Like

Re: Fans Mock Hushpuppi For Advertising A Car For Sale On His Page. by ZacharyMarx: 8:10pm On Oct 16, 2019
An old car can help you buy a new electric car or Mercedes. You can call this service https://junkcarsus.com/ and put your metal garbage in their hands. The guys take vehicles in any condition and for a pretty good amount. Old machines can be used as donors or scrap metal that is recycled to re-create parts. I want to recommend this service to you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Turns Into Snake In Benin After Alighting From Yahoo Boy’s Benz / See How Mercy Eke Bent Innocent Wall While Trying To Enlarge Her Backside (video / Simi Cries As She Finally Gives Birth To A Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.