Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Ghana Slams $1,000 Fee On Nigerian Actors - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ghana Slams $1,000 Fee On Nigerian Actors (13503 Views)

Photos Of The First Nigerian Actors Before 1930 / Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses / Most Handsome Nigerian Actors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Slams $1,000 Fee On Nigerian Actors by Ruq: 11:15am On Jul 07, 2010
jayjay4u:

to HEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL WITH GHANA AND EVERYTHING IN THAT COUNTRY
BUNCH OF UNGRATEFUL IDIOTS
NOW IT IS TIME TO BITE THE FINGER THAT FED THEM ALLLLLLLLLLLL THESE YEARSSSSSSSS
TO bleeping HELL WITH THEM
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghana Slams $1,000 Fee On Nigerian Actors by otum4: 11:44am On Jul 07, 2010
oh! so now we have an English teacher in the house in the name of "bluetoof" ;Dlol, mark ma english lol, do u hate anything Ghanaian? from this article to our English? shocked who is now playing jolos, mark tht too jolos, y'all shud be working on how to tame down dem hungry corrupt infested leaders of urs, and am not saying most African leaders ain' corrupt but urs be taking it to anotha level, Bleep u too
Re: Ghana Slams $1,000 Fee On Nigerian Actors by otum4: 11:55am On Jul 07, 2010
while u in ur lil rooms spewing ur hate and jolos comments, tha whole world and not juz Africa is luvin' Ghana by tha minute, keep tha insults coming and don' focus on tha bigga picture (NIGERIA'S REPUTATION) to tha world, am a kid but I will alwayz put sense in ur old shankus heads anytime any day, nkwaseas3m akwakwa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I respek MR. BUZUGEE, respek buzugee ma naija brotha grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghana Slams $1,000 Fee On Nigerian Actors by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 07, 2010
otum4:

oh! so now we have an English teacher in the house in the name of "bluetoof" ;Dlol, mark ma english lol, do u hate anything Ghanaian? from this article to our English? shocked who is now playing jolos, mark tht too jolos, y'all shud be working on how to tame down dem hungry corrupt infested leaders of urs, and am not saying most African leaders ain' corrupt but urs be taking it to anotha level, bleep u too
you are mistaken if you think i will engage you in throwing jabs.free me and piss off rude boy.
Re: Ghana Slams $1,000 Fee On Nigerian Actors by dom(m): 2:15pm On Jul 07, 2010
@otum4 [color=#006600]

so! they shud scan Ghanaians on here huh?, like u won' find Nigerians on Ghanaweb, u expect your "self hating" brains to be left alone and spit garbage abt ma country and expect me to let it slide?, I said it b4 and will say it again, stop down playing Ghanaians, if we so full of poo, how come a [b]small nation like Ghana be the 1st down here to gain independence?[/b], I will not insult y'all back tho, holla!
[/color]

Granted that Ghana attained independence before Nigeria, but Nigeria attained Self-Rule First and indeed would have attained Independence earlier had Sir Anthony Enahoro's motion to that effect in 1956 9or is it early 57) not been opposed by the Northern Region which preferred Independence "as soon as practicable" to immediate Independence. However early Independence doesn't necessarily bestow progress or prosperity to a nation. Ask Ethiopia (which was never even colonized) and Liberia. On the issue at hand, methinks The faults lies in our corrupt leaders, past and present, that a lilliputian should be challenging a Giant. Our people say that he who brings ant-infested firewood to his house should not complain when lizards pay him visits. If we clean up our house and attain our true potentials (or even half of it), all this nonsense from minnows won't be necessary.
Re: Ghana Slams $1,000 Fee On Nigerian Actors by hugooh42(m): 2:20pm On Jul 07, 2010
@otum4 i don't need mentioning the names of Radio stations but they are all in Accra.Then Kuffour was in power,they were even alledging it was because of Kuffours close relationship with Obasanjo  that they have not taken serious action against Nigerians and that when he leaves it will not be the same. So am not too surprise seeing all that is happening now.
Re: Ghana Slams $1,000 Fee On Nigerian Actors by THEAMAKA(f): 4:26pm On Jul 07, 2010
otum4:

LEMME STRESS ON THIS, WE(GHANAIANS) DON'T GIVE A bleep WHT U THINK OF US

[size=26pt]THEN GET THE F*** OFF THIS FORUM!
GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO!!!!!!![/size]
Re: Ghana Slams $1,000 Fee On Nigerian Actors by otum4: 5:06pm On Jul 07, 2010
My black ass ain' going nowhere, u might as well come for me, kai, get this thru ur thick "dorlu" scalp, Ghana and Nigeria will alwayz do things togetha and little self hating fools like u can't do shit abt it, I don' hate Nigerians and fools like u can't stop me from luvin' ma fine Nigerian peeps, LUV FROM GHANA

Re: Ghana Slams $1,000 Fee On Nigerian Actors by otum4: 5:24pm On Jul 07, 2010
@hugooh42 if u ain' got names of radio stations to backup ur story then pls, don be passing such comments to make ma country look soo evil, there's joyfm, peacefm, adomfm, choicefm,, and i doubt any of these stations will have tha time to discuss such a topic, some Nigerians come to Ghana thinking they can juz roll ova people and I have seen them put on tht attitude a couple of times in a supermarket, and u expect every1 to take tht?, juz accept ur arrogance will not be tolerated by every1, Ghanaians as u know us to be are very calm peeps, try to put away tha hate and u'll realize these people(GHANAIANS) ain' as u paint them to be, u pass by corners in Accra and they be blazin' Nigerian songs, how do Ghanaians hate Nigerians, even OGBASANJO has a street named after him, these guyz who claim they'v lived in Ghana b4 and spewing all these insults know tht they lyin', I even read a post on here some time back, saying GLO is not gonna operate in Ghana anymore, tht right there wuz a lie too, juz get ur facts right, we don' need ur respect after all Ghana is a blessed nation, hate it or luv it, its juz like ISRAEL , u can' do nu'n abt it, stop tha insults people cuz I know they'll start after this, juz disappoint me for once,
Re: Ghana Slams $1,000 Fee On Nigerian Actors by Ruq: 6:48pm On Jul 07, 2010
Otum4 You are heavily Retarded. You head is Brain Repellant, this is Nigeria at its worst being compared to Ghana at its best so what do you think our best would be like? Twerp!
Re: Ghana Slams $1,000 Fee On Nigerian Actors by otum4: 8:37pm On Jul 07, 2010
@ruq, kwasea like u grin, This is Nigeria @ its worst? And u think Ghana is heaven now?, grow up socks ball, we all in some bleeped up state bitch, thtz ma point all along, we shud ratha focus on tha bigger picture, do u hear Ghanaians bragging wit tht oil thing? Thtz wht u dudes pride urselves wit and its soo sad, wht has it done for tha average Nigerian? Except for tha few corrupt pot bellied grin oga'z who steal ur money and establish themselves in otha countries and then big headed full of shankus like u ruq come on here and brag abt we'v got companies all ova Ghana, hahahahaa, kwasea like u, its fulls like ruq tht be making tha corrupt leaders get away wit money in Nigeria, ruq! Ur pride is full of shit, wake up mahn,
Re: Ghana Slams $1,000 Fee On Nigerian Actors by Ranoscky(m): 8:50pm On Jul 07, 2010
Aba na ghana O! shocked End shall never wonder! undecided can u imagine (back in those yrs) that their'r times that i won't even hear about ghana for the whole of the yr? i mean. . .(back then) their's never a tyme that i'll come across a discussion talking about ghana. it's so surprising that they'v grown wings up to this extent. DAMN!!! it's unbelievable! shocked can u even believe that, if not that i saw this topic on this thread, and some1 is telling me about this i won't believe it at all. wetin ghana come dey claim ke? developed country abi na wetin? wait o. . .did i even call ghana country? a place where only lagos big pass na'em i dey call country? wey dem no even reach lagos population. abeg that name ghana is a small field where peeps live! shame no even catch dem asking out actors to pay $1k b4 dem show up. if u ask me, na jealousy be dis 1 O! shey b'cos naija don dey make money for movie? come even enter ghana, train una daft actors/actress wey no know what's up. now dem don make small money, naija don be dia obodo oyibo, dia peeps come see say naija na where e dey happen, come dey put eye for us. anywayz, GOD sef talk am say no peace for the wicked. jealousy and envy na'em go kill una. even the poorest politician in naija is richer than the richest man in ghana, what a shame! cry
Re: Ghana Slams $1,000 Fee On Nigerian Actors by Ruq: 9:09pm On Jul 07, 2010
And now that you now have oil what progress have you claimed? You are the ones with the competing spirit because you all feel inferior even your president. You guys are angry at our achievements. Poor you! Get a life stop bothering about who's better you will never meet standards you will always wish you were us.
Re: Ghana Slams $1,000 Fee On Nigerian Actors by Ruq: 9:10pm On Jul 07, 2010
And now that you now have oil what progress have you claimed? You are the ones with the competing spirit because you all feel inferior even your president. You guys are angry at our achievements. Poor you! Get a life stop bothering about who's better you will never meet standards you will always wish you were us.
Re: Ghana Slams $1,000 Fee On Nigerian Actors by otum4: 9:18pm On Jul 07, 2010
hahahahhaahahaha, there we go again, is alwayz abt size wit u guyz?, if Ghana is soo not on ur minds then show it, tlk abt the poorest naija politician is richer than the richest man in Ghana?, its sooo sad, its o.k for them to steal the money because it says to the world Naija money dey go 1 man en pocket, u fool passs, then wht America go tlk, its a dream fool, tht oil money won' last foreva, Nigeria shud have been on some whole otha level and here u are crying abt cute ol' Ghana, u fool

can som1 put some brains in these coconutz?
E no be oil dey make u dey tlk?, kwasea, we don wanna compare
Re: Ghana Slams $1,000 Fee On Nigerian Actors by otum4: 9:28pm On Jul 07, 2010
My friend ruq, I will neva pick Naija ova ma Ghana Kai, u think we wanna be u?, yes u will get Ghanaians who luv Naija movies and music, but it doesn' mean they wanna be u, trade ma light for blackout? Trade ma humility wit arrogance?, take it to South Africa cuz according to u they are ur ranks, juz wait and see, we coming mahn, tha truth is u see us as a threat
Re: Ghana Slams $1,000 Fee On Nigerian Actors by Ruq: 10:59pm On Jul 07, 2010
The pidgin you speak is it yours??
Re: Ghana Slams $1,000 Fee On Nigerian Actors by otum4: 11:36pm On Jul 07, 2010
damn! i make this ruq dude look dumba by tha minute, so from Ghana bin a small country to scanning Ghanaians on Nairaland and now pidgeon language too u wan' claim am? shocked u roq make I prescribe some anti-allergic give u ma broda, cetirizine wudn' be bad or betta still piriton to put ur weak shankulized brain to sleep, u are too allergic to progress ruq, focus on ur government make I follow mine, both countries need to realise we trailing, there are betta issues to discuss, mind u my country has had some pretty suxcesful elections ooooo, wht are u doing abt urs?,
Re: Ghana Slams $1,000 Fee On Nigerian Actors by THEAMAKA(f): 12:24am On Jul 08, 2010
otum4:

My black backside ain' going nowhere, u might as well come for me, kai, get this thru your thick "dorlu" scalp, Ghana and Nigeria will alwayz do things togetha and little self hating fools like u can't do poo abt it, I don' hate Nigerians and fools like u can't stop me from luvin' ma fine Nigerian peeps, LUV FROM GHANA
[size=13pt]WHO SAID I HATE GHANAIANS OR ANYBODY?
BUT AS FOR YOU, ITS TIME FOR YOU TO. . .[/size]
[size=26pt]GO! GO! GO! GO! GO! GO! GO! GO! GO! GO! GO! GO! GO! GO! GO! GO! GO! GO! GO! GO! GO! GO! GO![/size]

Ruq:

GBAM!
Re: Ghana Slams $1,000 Fee On Nigerian Actors by shanktang(m): 12:30am On Jul 08, 2010
I think the best thing for the actors guild nigeria to do is not to also impose a fine on ghanain actors, for what they have just done back in their country only clearly shows, their level of inefficency and gross incapability to compete on a level playing ground, especially when the stakes are high, give the ghanaians a chance to compete on our soil but make it extremely dificult for anyone of them to breakthrough the scene, and even if they manages to come through, make their success only look like a fluke, to the extent they'll look down on themselves as  nonentities. This is a power game and u wont win it by doing it their way, they're trying to break down our pocket, let retaliate by breaking down their psychology, knocking down their confidence, and making them look very ordinary even when they had given everything they've got in them, now we must draw them closer and when they're just about to hit it, we give them the snub.
Look at another dimension to it, we control the film market in africa we already have a mafia ring we can use that to make impossible for their films to sell wll in the market, even in their own dear country our films sells better than theirs
Re: Ghana Slams $1,000 Fee On Nigerian Actors by Pafuri(m): 12:56am On Jul 08, 2010
@john david : as if he/she is reading, right? 'Nollywood', Gollywood', 'Bollywood'. "Erin yin n'pami l'erin". ("Your comedy of a life  makes me laugh"wink

More seriously, I am disappointed at the rate of spite floating around here. I have been to Ghana a couple of times and I can attest to the kindness and respect of her citizens. I have met them out of their country too, and the situation remains the same. I confess that I have more respect for Ghaneans than I have for my fellow Nigerians. I just love them. That nigeria is dumb enough not to levy  some tax on foreign workers, traders etc; or to levy but fail to collect, or even to levy and have such tax stolen by collection agents should certainly not be blamed on Ghana. All that country is doing is to expand its revenue base. Medase Ghana!
Re: Ghana Slams $1,000 Fee On Nigerian Actors by Ranoscky(m): 8:22am On Jul 08, 2010
^^^ Oga ade, we all are nigerians and we know our ecko wella. we know say any mofo wey dey talk bad against nigeria, at the back of 'em dead skull, 'em dey talk good for nigeria. so we thank u for ur compliment. Nama!!!
Re: Ghana Slams $1,000 Fee On Nigerian Actors by otum4: 10:01am On Jul 08, 2010
@ pafuri, AKWAABA, I RESPECT U BRU,
Re: Ghana Slams $1,000 Fee On Nigerian Actors by bigo55: 4:37pm On Jul 08, 2010
why do all nigerians use size and the money that u have top make argument about nigeria being if that was the case nigeria should be better than japan, netherlands and so many other countries. the point is u have to make use of what u have and ghana is presently doing that. there's no doubt that ghana is moving on up. its high time nigerian stop boasting their chest about being giant of africa. nigerians stop saying that ghana shouldn't compare to nigeria, yes u r right ghana shouldn't be compared to nigeria, if nigeria can put its house together they should be ahead of ghana. But ghanaians have shown that right now they r leading nigeria in every single categories sports,development, and movies just accept and stop trying to belittle ghana.
Re: Ghana Slams $1,000 Fee On Nigerian Actors by Aglah1976(f): 5:06pm On Jul 08, 2010
@Pafuri,
Why would you rate Ghanaian more than your fellow Nigerian?
how long have you lived in Ghana that made you jump to such conclusion?
if you have ate banku with light soup and forget your roots, then its better you remain there and claim Ghanian.
I lived in Ghana for 6yrs and i know what am talking about, dont even know why am responding to your comments,
thats the same reason Nigeria will never be better than where or how it is,
rating Ghanaian s above your fellow Nigerian,
Re: Ghana Slams $1,000 Fee On Nigerian Actors by Pafuri(m): 10:36pm On Jul 08, 2010
I too wonder why you are responding to my comments. It is typical of Nigerians like you to deny me the right of expression simply because YOU disagree with me. You do not seem capable enough to read through and correctly interpret my post. I will now leave you in your wisdom. Thank you, and have a good day. By the way, I do not live in Ghana.
Re: Ghana Slams $1,000 Fee On Nigerian Actors by whiteroses(f): 12:56am On Jul 09, 2010
Ghana people are full of hate towards nigerians and its so unfortunate, nigeria is a big threat to ghana thats why they are angry.

Ghana Trying to Enter the PROMISE LAND NIGERIA

Re: Ghana Slams $1,000 Fee On Nigerian Actors by Pafuri(m): 2:09am On Jul 09, 2010
@oge4real: It is not about size, nor is it about natural resources and money they could bring to a nation. It is about how you spend those resources and money, and how you comport (carry) yourself. Trust me, wasteful spending and thievery only retard a nation. A drunk giant is not a good sight to behold. Integrity and self-respect are worth more than wealth and geographical size.
Re: Ghana Slams $1,000 Fee On Nigerian Actors by asunaobi(m): 4:32am On Jul 09, 2010
Pafuri:

@oge4real: It is not about size, nor is it about natural resources and money they could bring to a nation. It is about how you spend those resources and money, and how you comport (carry) yourself. Trust me, wasteful spending and thievery only retard a nation. A drunk giant is not a good sight to behold. Integrity and self-respect are worth more than wealth and geographical size.

You are just wasting your precious time trying to talk sense to fools. I tell you what, I have my full respect for Ghana and other well behaved African countries. I am a full blooded Nigerian but most of my people's behaviour both educated and non educated are very very disgusting. It is only in Nigeria that you can still see people boasting of how good their grammar is. I never knew that most of my people are these timid.

Do not waste your time any longer my friend arguing with them. Pride goes before a fall and I think Nigeria is seriously being caught up in its pride and ego.
Ghanaians are admired all over the world and nobody can take that away from you people. There is no way God can stop blessing Ghana as long as your leaders thinks for the common man and woman on the street. GOD BLESS GHANA!
Re: Ghana Slams $1,000 Fee On Nigerian Actors by THEAMAKA(f): 8:04am On Jul 09, 2010
CAN YOU PEOPLE PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC ANYWAY!!!!
@ TOPIC
WHAT THEY ARE DOING IS WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG AND THEY KNOW IT!
YES THEY ARE BITING THE HAND THAT FED THEM.
who even knew what ghollywood ghallywood ghanawood was before they started acting in Nigerian movies? who?
SECONDLY, MOST OF THEIR POPULAR MOVIES GIVES NOLLYWOOD CREDIT
ETC ETC. . .

all i have to say about them is F*** YOU ALL!

Pafuri:

@john david : as if he/she is reading, right? 'Nollywood', Gollywood', 'Bollywood'. "Erin yin n'pami l'erin". ("Your comedy of a life  makes me laugh"wink

More seriously, I am disappointed at the rate of spite floating around here. I have been to Ghana a couple of times and I can attest to the kindness and respect of her citizens. I have met them out of their country too, and the situation remains the same. I confess that I have more respect for Ghaneans ?? ?? than I have for my fellow Nigerians. I just love them. That nigeria is dumb enough not to levy  some tax on foreign workers, traders etc; or to levy but fail to collect, or even to levy and have such tax stolen by collection agents should certainly not be blamed on Ghana. All that country is doing is to expand its revenue base. Medase Ghana!

look at you! fool!
you were just a houseboy for your Ghanaian Oga. Cooking, cleaning and washing his wife's panties.
F****** the hell out of your Oga's wife when he was not around.
PLEASE!!! you were just there struggling for your stay.

bigo55:

why do all nigerians use size and the money that u have top make argument about nigeria being if that was the case nigeria should be better than japan, netherlands and so many other countries. the point is u have to make use of what u have and ghana is presently doing that. there's no doubt that ghana is moving on up. its high time nigerian stop boasting their chest about being giant of africa. nigerians stop saying that ghana shouldn't compare to nigeria, yes u r right ghana shouldn't be compared to nigeria, if nigeria can put its house together they should be ahead of ghana. But ghanaians have shown that right now they r leading nigeria in every single categories sports,development, and movies just accept and stop trying to belittle ghana.
I want to ask you, which development? what is there in Ghana that is not already there in Nigeria other than constant electricity?
yes you people are making PROGRESS, Yes. but does that mean you are technically "ahead" of everyone else?
please.

what level did Ghana take their movies too? WHAT LEVEL? is it those people they call actors that can't act, their yellow paw paw fever, or their soft-indecency movies that are bringing them to new heights? which one?
please! most of their popular movies involved Nigerians behind the scenes.
IMAGINE THEM ASKING FOR 1,000 DOLLARS, IT IS INDEED A BIG INSULT!
is it all their royalty movies with the same storyline, shakespeare-like English, and rip off of "Coming to America"
the movie Beyonce, that was copied from a Nigerian movie called "Victim of Love"
or Heart of Men that was first a bollywood movie, turned nollywood movie, turned ghanaian movie, or what? their movies that lack culture?
or 4 play, that is just like the likes of the movie Reloaded?
abeg, tell me!
yes they have good quality movies, and so does Nollywood.
you cannot compare those Nollywood movies done in 2005 and before with bad quality in sound and picture.
If the "leading" means bringing immorality to the screen, then i will agree.
if not, GET OUT!

as for you @asunaobi
go to Ghana and claim it there! start calling yourself Kwame Kwuasi or whatever they call themselves.
ugly roaches.
Re: Ghana Slams $1,000 Fee On Nigerian Actors by Ruq: 8:30am On Jul 09, 2010
Ooh! Who are this fools comparing sleep to death That's whats paining me some Nigerians dont know what they have to the extent they compare themselves with Ghana. When i found out this people dont really like us i stopped being nice. Chatting with a Ghanian i said you guys stand no where wherever we are you will always be behind because you guys are with the mentality of "lets do this before Nigeria" so would be the first.  And to hell!! We aint racing we get there when we want and we dont hate you,we hate how you hate us. Ghana must go i think you guys will never forget that.
Re: Ghana Slams $1,000 Fee On Nigerian Actors by Ruq: 8:31am On Jul 09, 2010
Ooh! Who are this fools comparing sleep to death That's whats paining me some Nigerians dont know what they have to the extent they compare themselves with Ghana. When i found out this people dont really like us i stopped being nice. Chatting with a Ghanian i said you guys stand no where wherever we are you will always be behind because you guys are with the mentality of "lets do this before Nigeria" so would be the first.  And to hell!! We aint racing we get there when we want and we dont hate you,we hate how you hate us. Ghana must go i think you guys will never forget that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Funniest British Movie Ever Is / Willy-willy Don Die,kill And Go(na Who Killa Am)?who Remember This Tv Series? / Poor Gotv Picture Quality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.