Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,706 members, 7,837,583 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

"I Lost Over 19 Babies" - New Mother Narrates Ordeal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Lost Over 19 Babies" - New Mother Narrates Ordeal (237 Views)

Housewife, 31, Fights With Lady, 28 Over 19-year-old Yahoo Boy / “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal / Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Lost Over 19 Babies" - New Mother Narrates Ordeal by ebusnwaoma: 8:26am On Sep 13, 2018
A new mother who can't get over the excitement of welcoming her baby girl, took to Facebook to recount how she lost 19 babies before her baby's arrival. 

Sandra Harrison who even tried herbalists after she felt doctors failed her, was diagnosed with fibroid, tilted fallopian tubes, and hormonal imbalance. The new mother went on to disclose that she suffered miscarriages 19 times, and even added so much weight after she resorted to taking hormonal drugs. 

Read the post from the new mother who said she lost 19 babies below; 

https://lailasnews.com/i-lost-over-19-babies-new-mother-recounts/

Lalasticlala

lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

The Future Of Money In Nigeria Is Mobile / The Future Of Money In Nigeria Is Mobile / Hookup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.