Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

See Sex Chat Between Married Covenant University Registrar And A Female Student - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Sex Chat Between Married Covenant University Registrar And A Female Student (4794 Views)

“I Want My Time With You Uninterrupted” - Leaked Chat Between Omotola Jalade’s / John Dumelo Holding Waist Of University Of Ghana Female Student (Photo) / BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Sex Chat Between Married Covenant University Registrar And A Female Student by daveobasi1: 8:49am On Sep 13, 2018
See sex chat between married Covenant University registrar and a female student

An alleged incriminating chat between a married Covenant University registrar, Dr. Olumuyiwa A. Oludayo and a female student has been leaked.
The chat is leaked as the school trends on social media over alleged student victimization. @PrimeKaka_ who shared the chat between the married Covenant University registrar and the female student.
See screenshots of chats below.

source: http://www.9jezeera.com.ng/2018/09/see-sex-chat-between-married-covenant.html
Re: See Sex Chat Between Married Covenant University Registrar And A Female Student by Airforce1(m): 8:53am On Sep 13, 2018
Why chat a man when you knw he's already married..

She must be a cheap wwhore N2000 can buy .

3 Likes

Re: See Sex Chat Between Married Covenant University Registrar And A Female Student by OKorowanta: 8:57am On Sep 13, 2018
Preek and To-to matter,
Dem no dey fit control dem 100%.
Something wey hook Adam and eve?
Kongi na fool.

1 Like

Re: See Sex Chat Between Married Covenant University Registrar And A Female Student by Airforce1(m): 9:02am On Sep 13, 2018
AudiozillaGears:
why are the girl as the problem and not the married man?

Because she gave him her contact even when she knew he s married

1 Like

Re: See Sex Chat Between Married Covenant University Registrar And A Female Student by nrexzy: 9:04am On Sep 13, 2018
And u feel the man would be dumb to leave evidence?
Re: See Sex Chat Between Married Covenant University Registrar And A Female Student by booblacain(m): 9:08am On Sep 13, 2018
Airforce1:

Because she gave him her contact even when she knew he s married

And the man that took the contact in spite of the fact that he was married? Did she give him the number at gun point?

God : "Adam, why have you eaten from the tree"?
Adam: "it is the woman"

Man shifting blames since the beginning of time. Refusing to accept and carry his responsibility as the so called head, yet wants to forcefully assert himself over the woman.

2 Likes

Re: See Sex Chat Between Married Covenant University Registrar And A Female Student by Airforce1(m): 9:11am On Sep 13, 2018
booblacain:

And the man that took the contact despite the fact that he was married? Did she give him the number at gun point?
Your question is confusing ..

1 Like

Re: See Sex Chat Between Married Covenant University Registrar And A Female Student by booblacain(m): 9:20am On Sep 13, 2018
Airforce1:

Your question is confusing ..

The question is very clear.

1 Like

Re: See Sex Chat Between Married Covenant University Registrar And A Female Student by pacino26(m): 9:24am On Sep 13, 2018
See two matured people trying to make a covenant in Covenant Uni grin

If not stigmatization I think NOUN should be the model for our higher institutions. Bunch of hypocrites everywhere. Honestly all I see in the chat is one h0rny married nigga chatting up a well coded young lady. Just that her traffic light is not as simple as the one from joromi.
Which one be sexy food again sef

1 Like

Re: See Sex Chat Between Married Covenant University Registrar And A Female Student by Avoidsexxx(m): 10:51am On Sep 13, 2018
booblacain:

And the man that took the contact in spite of the fact that he was married? Did she give him the number at gun point?

God : "Adam, why have you eaten from the tree"?
Adam: "it is the woman"?

Man shifting blames since the beginning of time. Refusing to accept and carry his responsibility as the so called head, yet wants to continually and forcefully assert himself over the woman.
before eve came adam was with the tree but did not eat from it then later when eve came he eat the thing...common sense are no more common this days.
Re: See Sex Chat Between Married Covenant University Registrar And A Female Student by booblacain(m): 11:03am On Sep 13, 2018
Avoidsexxx:

before eve came adam was with the tree but did not eat from it then later when eve came he eat the thing...common sense are no more common this days.

Still giving excuses.

Is it safe to say then that the woman leads while the man follows?

2 Likes

Re: See Sex Chat Between Married Covenant University Registrar And A Female Student by GOFRONT(m): 11:42am On Sep 13, 2018
angry

Woooww.....we all are prostitute......Tubaba
Re: See Sex Chat Between Married Covenant University Registrar And A Female Student by Avoidsexxx(m): 4:18pm On Sep 13, 2018
booblacain:

Still giving excuses.

Is it safe to say then that the woman leads while the man follows?
hey! Mr. Woman defendant counsel...someone says that there is no smoke without fire and you tell him it is an excuse, for what?
do you know what woman mean??
No?
Wo-man = a man that's high
women are men influencer (bad and good influence) like me today i'm alive because of a woman, my mother, i'm not giving you excuses but the facts if you like you accepts it or not.

(1) (Reply)

Jojo Lies About Her Age / Topless Lala Kent Wears Just A Pair Of Tiny Bikini Bottoms At The Beach (18+) / Nollywood Actress Destiny Etiko Show Off Her Stylish Cart Walk (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.