Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,563 members, 7,955,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:36 PM

Nancy Crampton-Brophy Arrested For Murdering Her Husband - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nancy Crampton-Brophy Arrested For Murdering Her Husband (32810 Views)

Catholic Priest Jailed For 30 Years For Murdering Albino In Malawi (Photo) / Husband Of Nancy Crampton-Brophy Found Dead / Woman Arrested For Murdering Her 3-Year-Old Stepson In Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nancy Crampton-Brophy Arrested For Murdering Her Husband by BalogunIdowu(m): 5:17pm On Sep 13, 2018
What we write is a matter of our thoughts and will influence our actions...
Not surprised!

1 Like

Re: Nancy Crampton-Brophy Arrested For Murdering Her Husband by Aldebaran(m): 5:19pm On Sep 13, 2018
FortifiedCity:
sad

Someone wrote 'how to murder your husband', and a man was still living with her?

The man is just dumb

Lols cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nancy Crampton-Brophy Arrested For Murdering Her Husband by Adakintroy: 5:20pm On Sep 13, 2018
They still asking about the motives.

Motive in book...open..book...duh!

1 Like

Re: Nancy Crampton-Brophy Arrested For Murdering Her Husband by iListen(f): 5:20pm On Sep 13, 2018
khvnggift:
Wife 68
Husband 27.
So oyinbo pipu dae sugar mummy level

Husband of 27 years... they've been married for 27 years.

9 Likes

Re: Nancy Crampton-Brophy Arrested For Murdering Her Husband by 2n2k(m): 5:20pm On Sep 13, 2018
That is “Principle and Practice of Murdering Your Husband” grin

1 Like

Re: Nancy Crampton-Brophy Arrested For Murdering Her Husband by Lexzyhands(m): 5:21pm On Sep 13, 2018
She just turned her husband to the specimen and carried out her experiment. Congrat to her, her experiment was success.

1 Like

Re: Nancy Crampton-Brophy Arrested For Murdering Her Husband by sammirano: 5:21pm On Sep 13, 2018
Are you kidding me. She probably mixed friction with reality.

1 Like

Re: Nancy Crampton-Brophy Arrested For Murdering Her Husband by Deri2018(m): 5:21pm On Sep 13, 2018
grin who is dat lazy Nigeria youth dat whud write "how to murder our president"

3 Likes

Re: Nancy Crampton-Brophy Arrested For Murdering Her Husband by slivertongue: 5:22pm On Sep 13, 2018
She did practical wit her husband
Re: Nancy Crampton-Brophy Arrested For Murdering Her Husband by SmilingMary(m): 5:22pm On Sep 13, 2018
FortifiedCity:
sad

Someone wrote 'how to murder your husband', and a man was still living with her?

The man is just dumb

Hahahhahahah, I feel you. The book alone is enough to bear that in mind.... Premeditated murder
Re: Nancy Crampton-Brophy Arrested For Murdering Her Husband by emezuo17: 5:22pm On Sep 13, 2018
khvnggift:
Wife 68
Husband 27.
. My dear read well before commenting Na, they have been married for 27years, that is what the write up said.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nancy Crampton-Brophy Arrested For Murdering Her Husband by bamasite(m): 5:24pm On Sep 13, 2018
WHAT DID YOU EXPECT?

I TRUST NIGERIAN MAN, E FOR DON.........SINCE!

1 Like

Re: Nancy Crampton-Brophy Arrested For Murdering Her Husband by DCLXV1(m): 5:24pm On Sep 13, 2018
Lol. You no just hear english at all.
khvnggift:
Wife 68
Husband 27.

4 Likes

Re: Nancy Crampton-Brophy Arrested For Murdering Her Husband by bedfordng(m): 5:25pm On Sep 13, 2018
hmm
Re: Nancy Crampton-Brophy Arrested For Murdering Her Husband by ifechukwu605: 5:27pm On Sep 13, 2018
I was the husband, the moment she authored that book, that's when I'll
cease to live with her.

Re: Nancy Crampton-Brophy Arrested For Murdering Her Husband by Ezegozie(m): 5:27pm On Sep 13, 2018
khvnggift:
Wife 68
Husband 27.

Chaiiii. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Crampton-Brophy Arrested For Murdering Her Husband by Jabioro: 5:28pm On Sep 13, 2018
Deri2018:
grin
who is dat lazy Nigeria youth dat whud write "how to murder our president"
Dem neva am
Re: Nancy Crampton-Brophy Arrested For Murdering Her Husband by thesicilian: 5:28pm On Sep 13, 2018
If she had not been caught, the sales of her book would have increased over a hundred times. Guess something went wrong with her murder plan.
Re: Nancy Crampton-Brophy Arrested For Murdering Her Husband by linearity: 5:28pm On Sep 13, 2018
She just provided historians something to debate about for the next century...

Is her book fiction or non-fiction? Which section of the library is the Librarian going to shelf her book now?

The answer is not so clear cut, hence the debate.

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Crampton-Brophy Arrested For Murdering Her Husband by KELVONISTIC: 5:35pm On Sep 13, 2018
Like seriously

1 Like

Re: Nancy Crampton-Brophy Arrested For Murdering Her Husband by stchinedu: 5:36pm On Sep 13, 2018
FortifiedCity:
sad

The man is just dumb
I wonder o

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Crampton-Brophy Arrested For Murdering Her Husband by Benito8998(m): 5:37pm On Sep 13, 2018
khvnggift:
Wife 68
Husband 27.

Husband of 27yrs meaning: (Married for 27yrs)

Goan learn how to understand English.

Thank me later.

3 Likes

Re: Nancy Crampton-Brophy Arrested For Murdering Her Husband by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 5:37pm On Sep 13, 2018
khvnggift:
Wife 68
Husband 27.
her husband of 27 years which means they've been married for 27 years.

just realized benito8998 and iListen also corrected u

3 Likes

Re: Nancy Crampton-Brophy Arrested For Murdering Her Husband by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 13, 2018
lol practice what you preach
Re: Nancy Crampton-Brophy Arrested For Murdering Her Husband by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2018
stchinedu:

I wonder o
lol wetin concern flat heads with this? abi the husband na Igbo?

1 Like

Re: Nancy Crampton-Brophy Arrested For Murdering Her Husband by MaziOmenuko: 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2018
khvnggift:
Wife 68
Husband 27.

"...her husband of 27yrs..." doesn't mean the man is 27. Means the man has been her husband for 27yrs.

You are welcome.

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Crampton-Brophy Arrested For Murdering Her Husband by Simbrixton(m): 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2018
darkmarky:
grin the husband is just a foolish man. better to live with a lion in the desert than such an evil wife
evil people are smart

1 Like

Re: Nancy Crampton-Brophy Arrested For Murdering Her Husband by traihit: 5:44pm On Sep 13, 2018
khvnggift:
Wife 68
Husband 27.

Are you sure? It says "husband of 27 years" and not 27 years old husband

1 Like

Re: Nancy Crampton-Brophy Arrested For Murdering Her Husband by povicky1(m): 5:47pm On Sep 13, 2018
. I need to seriously read that book lol

1 Like

Re: Nancy Crampton-Brophy Arrested For Murdering Her Husband by khvnggift(m): 5:49pm On Sep 13, 2018
MaziOmenuko:

"...her husband of 27yrs..." doesn't mean the man is 27. Means the man has been her husband for 27yrs.

You are welcome.
Who says am goin to thank U
Re: Nancy Crampton-Brophy Arrested For Murdering Her Husband by khvnggift(m): 5:50pm On Sep 13, 2018
Benito8998:

Husband of 27yrs meaning: (Married for 27yrs)
Goan learn how to understand English.
Thank me later.
Thank you later
Re: Nancy Crampton-Brophy Arrested For Murdering Her Husband by kokomilala(m): 5:51pm On Sep 13, 2018
These people, their justice system is superb. They wait criminals spill their own beans.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNIUYO Student Drinks Hypo Over Break Up With Boyfriend / 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs / "More Humans Should Be Murdered To Equate The Amount Of Cows Killed" - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.