Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Nancy Crampton-Brophy Arrested For Murdering Her Husband - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nancy Crampton-Brophy Arrested For Murdering Her Husband (32636 Views)

Catholic Priest Jailed For 30 Years For Murdering Albino In Malawi (Photo) / Husband Of Nancy Crampton-Brophy Found Dead / Woman Arrested For Murdering Her 3-Year-Old Stepson In Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nancy Crampton-Brophy Arrested For Murdering Her Husband by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:07pm On Sep 13, 2018
Science student gone wrong! Eehyyahh. Enjoy your stay in prison
Re: Nancy Crampton-Brophy Arrested For Murdering Her Husband by gabbasin: 9:14pm On Sep 13, 2018
johnmba:

sometimes people put their thoughts to writing
and sometimes put their writing into action

1 Like

Re: Nancy Crampton-Brophy Arrested For Murdering Her Husband by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 13, 2018
FortifiedCity:
sad

Someone wrote 'how to murder your husband', and a man was still living with her?

The man is just dumb
this one tire me self oooooo

1 Like

Re: Nancy Crampton-Brophy Arrested For Murdering Her Husband by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 13, 2018
payek:
...husband of 27 years meand they have been married for 27years.
this guy has been utterly disgraced! He's more pronounced than the point of discussion! chaiiiiiii
Re: Nancy Crampton-Brophy Arrested For Murdering Her Husband by apharm(m): 10:22pm On Sep 13, 2018
khvnggift:
Wife 68 Husband 27. So oyinbo pipu dae sugar mummy level
I think it means they have been married for 27yrs

1 Like

Re: Nancy Crampton-Brophy Arrested For Murdering Her Husband by akinsmyk(m): 10:48pm On Sep 13, 2018
khvnggift:
Wife 68
Husband 27.
So oyinbo pipu dae sugar mummy level

Chai, I don't want to abuse you but how do I do it? Next time, read, read again and reread before you comment.

The husband is not 27years. The story only said his husband of 27years. That means, they have been married for 27years. Some of our educated people can't really read, understand, comprehend easily. Such simple English

1 Like

Re: Nancy Crampton-Brophy Arrested For Murdering Her Husband by DavidEsq(m): 10:49pm On Sep 13, 2018
Xaos:
Her next book will be “How to go to prison...”.
And the next sequel “How to escape from Prison ”
Sequel doesn't come with the word "next", cos that's wat it means sad
Re: Nancy Crampton-Brophy Arrested For Murdering Her Husband by DavidEsq(m): 10:49pm On Sep 13, 2018
Xaos:
Her next book will be “How to go to prison...”.
And the next sequel “How to escape from Prison ”
Sequel doesn't come with the word next, cos that's wat it means sad

1 Like

Re: Nancy Crampton-Brophy Arrested For Murdering Her Husband by DavidEsq(m): 10:50pm On Sep 13, 2018
akinsmyk:

Chai, I don't want to abuse you but how do I do it? Next time, read, read again and reread before you comment.

The husband is not 27years. The story only said his husband of 27years. That means, they have been married for 27years. Some of our educated people can't really read, understand, comprehend easily. Such simple English
Na their type full UniAbuja

1 Like

Re: Nancy Crampton-Brophy Arrested For Murdering Her Husband by OMOTOWO(m): 11:47pm On Sep 13, 2018
Proffdada:
She had to provide evidence for the readers grin
or practical reference
Re: Nancy Crampton-Brophy Arrested For Murdering Her Husband by mrkings84(m): 11:50pm On Sep 13, 2018
khvnggift:
Wife 68
Husband 27.

No no no no kid..... it doesnt mean that the husband was 27, rather, they have been married for 27yrs....

1 Like

Re: Nancy Crampton-Brophy Arrested For Murdering Her Husband by Kfed4ril(m): 2:03am On Sep 14, 2018
khvnggift:
Wife 68
Husband 27.

Husband of 27 years, as in they have been married for 27 years
Re: Nancy Crampton-Brophy Arrested For Murdering Her Husband by dasparrow: 2:03am On Sep 14, 2018
khvnggift:
Wife 68
Husband 27.

I have always known that most Nigerians are illiterates suffering from reading comprehension.

They have been married for 27 years. The husband is not 27!

1 Like

Re: Nancy Crampton-Brophy Arrested For Murdering Her Husband by Nobody: 2:29am On Sep 14, 2018
khvnggift:
Wife 68
Husband 27.
He's not 27
They've been together for 27 years

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Crampton-Brophy Arrested For Murdering Her Husband by don4real18(m): 6:16am On Sep 14, 2018
hackman34:
This is funny. Initially after writing the book, i guess she was thinking she had to put to practice what she has written. Behold she experimented with her husband. What a wicked world
4 Alarming Signs She is About to Dump You for Another Guy https://infosreal.tk/4-alarming-signs-she-is-about-to-dump-you-for-another-guy/
Her book will sell a lot now

1 Like

Re: Nancy Crampton-Brophy Arrested For Murdering Her Husband by erayo2GCA(m): 9:03am On Sep 14, 2018
khvnggift:
Wife 68
Husband 27.

Husband of 27 years

1 Like

Re: Nancy Crampton-Brophy Arrested For Murdering Her Husband by boyjo: 10:07am On Sep 14, 2018
FortifiedCity:
sad

Someone wrote 'how to murder your husband', and a man was still living with her?

The man is just dumb

See the wey you dey sound wise.
Why you no talk am since when the man dey alive?
Re: Nancy Crampton-Brophy Arrested For Murdering Her Husband by selfwife(f): 12:48pm On Sep 14, 2018
khvnggift:
Wife 68 Husband 27. So oyinbo pipu dae sugar mummy level
......means married for 27years.

1 Like

Re: Nancy Crampton-Brophy Arrested For Murdering Her Husband by lordpherow98(m): 2:28pm On Sep 14, 2018
khvnggift:
Wife 68
Husband 27.

Olodo spotted grin
They've been together for 27yrs

1 Like

Re: Nancy Crampton-Brophy Arrested For Murdering Her Husband by cucuzee247(m): 7:54am On Sep 15, 2018
What can I say, she's a practical woman... She lived by example grin

1 Like

Re: Nancy Crampton-Brophy Arrested For Murdering Her Husband by cucuzee247(m): 7:56am On Sep 15, 2018
akinsmyk:

Let that guy appreciate u for the enlightenment! Read beyond the lines bro.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Crampton-Brophy Arrested For Murdering Her Husband by Oyindidi(f): 9:19am On Sep 15, 2018
khvnggift:
Wife 68
Husband 27.
them don marry for 27 years

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos / Omorogbe Jennifer Soni Arraigned For Pushing A Police Officer Down In Lagos / Hiv-positive Man Rapes 6-year-old Girl In Delta State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.