Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,166 members, 7,957,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:17 AM

Ondo Fake Doctor Who Admits & Treats Patients In His Store Arrested - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ondo Fake Doctor Who Admits & Treats Patients In His Store Arrested (21167 Views)

Man Catches Woman In Hijab Stealing From His Store, Hiding Items Between Her Leg / Godbless Uwadiegwu: Nurse Sentenced For Sexually Abusing Patients In US (Photo) / Fake Doctor Arrested For Trafficking Human Parts And Organs In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo Fake Doctor Who Admits & Treats Patients In His Store Arrested by hitng(m): 10:02am On Sep 13, 2018
Task Force on Counterfeit and Fake Drugs has arrested a fake medical practitioner, Ifetayo Williams Olowolayemo, for allegedly operating illegal hospital in Akure, Ondo State.

Olowolayemo was arrested during the monitoring exercise of the task force set up by the state government to check counterfeit drugs, hospitals and drug dispensary.

The suspect was operating an illicit hospital and admitting patients under the guise of a patient medicine store.

He operated the hospital known as Olowolayemo Excel Medicine Store located around Tiper Garage, Arakale, Akure.

Various controlled and banned drugs, injections such as Enagin, were found in his possession, in a filthy environment where he was suspected to have been carrying out various nefarious activities.

Some of his activities included administering drips, transfusing blood with wrong instruments, injecting his victims with banned and dangerous injections and disposal of medical wastes in an unlawful manner.

Olowolayemo, who was paraded by the officials of the state Ministry of Health, was handed over to the law enforcement agents for prosecution.

http://hitng.info/4901/photos-fake-doctor-who-admits-treats-patients-in-his-store-nabbed-in-ondo-state/

Re: Ondo Fake Doctor Who Admits & Treats Patients In His Store Arrested by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 13, 2018
sad sad
Re: Ondo Fake Doctor Who Admits & Treats Patients In His Store Arrested by yomibelle(f): 1:35pm On Sep 13, 2018
Nigerians wont listen.
For the fact that someone dispenses drugs doesn't mean he is a qualified medical personnel
Little illness like this, they will be like "lemme go to the chemist for him to prescribe drugs for me"
No be the drug wey im get for stock im go prescribe even if the drug isn't meant for the illness
My mum sef will be like, "you are having fever, lemme take you tho that retired matron's house for her to give you injection"
The day she wanted to take my brother to a retired midwife to treat fever, I had to physically intervene

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Fake Doctor Who Admits & Treats Patients In His Store Arrested by Dpharisee: 1:36pm On Sep 13, 2018
When the Govt wont provide healthcare services, this man is the only help available for that community if they have fever or headache, as long as he doesnt sell fake and expired drugs just free him jor.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ondo Fake Doctor Who Admits & Treats Patients In His Store Arrested by Shehucom(m): 1:36pm On Sep 13, 2018
See how unkempt the store even shop even looks. But don't be surprised some of his patients may be getting healed, Nonetheless he needs to face the wrath of the law as this is totally unacceptable

1 Like

Re: Ondo Fake Doctor Who Admits & Treats Patients In His Store Arrested by tstx(m): 1:36pm On Sep 13, 2018
So person no fit do him business for small store again without bin labelled a fake.

free d guy jare.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Fake Doctor Who Admits & Treats Patients In His Store Arrested by Muyiwaipere(m): 1:36pm On Sep 13, 2018
Who is to blame?
The guy profaning himself to be a doctor,
The gullible public who patronises him, or
The government who can not provide good health facilities
Abeg ur answers please

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Fake Doctor Who Admits & Treats Patients In His Store Arrested by kapelvej: 1:37pm On Sep 13, 2018
Afoooon jaaaaaaaaa, be fooling themselves since 1890, please don't quote me, my battery is low. Just make your comment and move on

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Fake Doctor Who Admits & Treats Patients In His Store Arrested by dayleke: 1:38pm On Sep 13, 2018
As in?
Are you for real?

Just look at the outside sef...
And people dey go here for treatment?

Naija I hail o..
Re: Ondo Fake Doctor Who Admits & Treats Patients In His Store Arrested by NaijaMutant(f): 1:38pm On Sep 13, 2018
grin
Re: Ondo Fake Doctor Who Admits & Treats Patients In His Store Arrested by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:38pm On Sep 13, 2018
God of Mercy

People get heart ooo
Re: Ondo Fake Doctor Who Admits & Treats Patients In His Store Arrested by NaijaMutant(f): 1:38pm On Sep 13, 2018
kapelvej:
Afonooon jaaaaaaaaa, be fooling themselves since 1890, please dont quote me , my battery is low

grin

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Fake Doctor Who Admits & Treats Patients In His Store Arrested by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 13, 2018
NCAN Igbo Amaka division: FOOD IS READY.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Fake Doctor Who Admits & Treats Patients In His Store Arrested by Donpizzle(m): 1:40pm On Sep 13, 2018
The Man and his so called patients are crazy. How can someone patronise such an unkept and Dirty place for treatment. Some people don't value their lives. angry

If you have btc or Eth forsale, hit the link on my siggy for fast and secure trades.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Fake Doctor Who Admits & Treats Patients In His Store Arrested by Sharpshooota: 1:40pm On Sep 13, 2018
Ifetayo is making us proud

See his cone head grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Fake Doctor Who Admits & Treats Patients In His Store Arrested by NaijaMutant(f): 1:42pm On Sep 13, 2018
Muyiwaipere:
Who is to blame?
The guy profaning himself to be a doctor,
The gullible public who patronises him, or
The government who can not provide good health facilities
Abeg ur answers please

There are over a thousand of his likes operating across the federation.

This is a fact undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Fake Doctor Who Admits & Treats Patients In His Store Arrested by Amsonme(m): 1:43pm On Sep 13, 2018
nothin pesin no go see
Re: Ondo Fake Doctor Who Admits & Treats Patients In His Store Arrested by asawanathegreat(m): 1:43pm On Sep 13, 2018
The man for be native doctor instead of faking real doc
Re: Ondo Fake Doctor Who Admits & Treats Patients In His Store Arrested by papalsbuIl: 1:43pm On Sep 13, 2018
you mean nairaland yeroba Muslim doctors

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo Fake Doctor Who Admits & Treats Patients In His Store Arrested by itiswellandwell: 1:44pm On Sep 13, 2018
Hmm
Re: Ondo Fake Doctor Who Admits & Treats Patients In His Store Arrested by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 13, 2018
papalsbuIl:
you mean nairaland yeroba Muslim doctors

Everything Muslim. Something must be wronged with you

1 Like

Re: Ondo Fake Doctor Who Admits & Treats Patients In His Store Arrested by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 13, 2018
Hmmm all na waiting hunger cause...Nigerians lets try and Vote buhari out.
Re: Ondo Fake Doctor Who Admits & Treats Patients In His Store Arrested by Nbote(m): 1:47pm On Sep 13, 2018
Nigerians patronize all these quack and unqualified "chemists" becos dey can't afford adequate primary healthcare...

1 Like

Re: Ondo Fake Doctor Who Admits & Treats Patients In His Store Arrested by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 13, 2018
yomibelle:
Nigerians wont listen.
For the fact that someone dispenses drugs doesn't mean he is a qualified medical personnel
Little illness like this, they will be like "lemme go to the chemist for him to prescribe drugs for me"
No be the drug wey im get for stock im go prescribe even if the drug isn't meant for the illness
My mum sef will be like, "you are having fever, lemme take you tho that retired matron's house for her to give you injection"
The day she wanted to take my brother to a retired midwife to treat fever, I had to physically intervene
iron lady... Abeg if u d intervene physically, take it easy jor. Na mummy o.
Re: Ondo Fake Doctor Who Admits & Treats Patients In His Store Arrested by iRepMyCity(m): 2:04pm On Sep 13, 2018
But his patients get treated..right? grin

If it’s not broken don’t fix it.
Re: Ondo Fake Doctor Who Admits & Treats Patients In His Store Arrested by MISSSYOLAMIDE: 2:05pm On Sep 13, 2018
fake doctor fake patients!!!
Re: Ondo Fake Doctor Who Admits & Treats Patients In His Store Arrested by adeyemi91(m): 2:06pm On Sep 13, 2018
Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner.
Re: Ondo Fake Doctor Who Admits & Treats Patients In His Store Arrested by RexEmmyGee: 2:06pm On Sep 13, 2018
Blame Buhari. It's all in the hustle
Re: Ondo Fake Doctor Who Admits & Treats Patients In His Store Arrested by khvnggift(m): 2:08pm On Sep 13, 2018
when the govt did nt create health care Y wont he b pratrolnised
Re: Ondo Fake Doctor Who Admits & Treats Patients In His Store Arrested by PenisCaP: 2:12pm On Sep 13, 2018
Hm.
Quack doctor curing patients imagine.

But still didn't know why yorubas hate themselves so much to be this wicked to one another
undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Over 150 CSOs Ask Bawa To Quit Now And Face Probe Panel / Fulani Herdsman Kills His Mother In Kwara & Brother’s Wife (photo) / Man Held Over Rape Of Friend’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.