Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,320 members, 7,954,283 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:58 PM

Ondo Fake Doctor Who Admits & Treats Patients In His Store Arrested - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ondo Fake Doctor Who Admits & Treats Patients In His Store Arrested (21164 Views)

Man Catches Woman In Hijab Stealing From His Store, Hiding Items Between Her Leg / Godbless Uwadiegwu: Nurse Sentenced For Sexually Abusing Patients In US (Photo) / Fake Doctor Arrested For Trafficking Human Parts And Organs In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Fake Doctor Who Admits & Treats Patients In His Store Arrested by ejyk375: 2:15pm On Sep 13, 2018
May una free d guy joor, is he d only one sells drugs to ppl?
Re: Ondo Fake Doctor Who Admits & Treats Patients In His Store Arrested by mokt(m): 2:16pm On Sep 13, 2018
OLOWOLAYEMO EXCEL MEDICAL STORE. HILARIOUS
Re: Ondo Fake Doctor Who Admits & Treats Patients In His Store Arrested by PenlsCaP: 2:28pm On Sep 13, 2018
Hm
Re: Ondo Fake Doctor Who Admits & Treats Patients In His Store Arrested by Jman06(m): 2:34pm On Sep 13, 2018
Dpharisee:
When the Govt wont provide healthcare services, this man is the only help available for that community if they have fever or headache, as long as he doesnt sell fake and expired drugs just free him jor.
He should not be freed! Who told you that there are no hospitals around for people in that community to access quality care?? Your type are the ones emboldening these miscreants who go about killing people in the name of patent medicine stores. What does that guy know to give to patients? What those guys do are trial and errors! At the end many people die because of these patent medicine dealers.

Orthodox medicines are poisons and should only be given by qualified healthcare professionals who would know the appropriate ones to give to a particular patient to treat a particular ailment. How I wish we'll be carrying out autopsies on every death recorded in the country! It'll reveal so much about how people die from drugs in this country.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Fake Doctor Who Admits & Treats Patients In His Store Arrested by CDCEO001: 3:08pm On Sep 13, 2018
Our people no dey hear word, especially the women and more especially the mothers.
My mon will not listen when you tell her to stop going to the quack doctors and quack drug stores.
Re: Ondo Fake Doctor Who Admits & Treats Patients In His Store Arrested by Mankosi: 3:38pm On Sep 13, 2018
Wondering how many people that may have been infected on that place
Re: Ondo Fake Doctor Who Admits & Treats Patients In His Store Arrested by ontolegit(m): 3:41pm On Sep 13, 2018
tstx:
So person no fit do him business for small store again without bin labelled a fake.

free d guy jare.
Read what you have typed...mtshew!
Re: Ondo Fake Doctor Who Admits & Treats Patients In His Store Arrested by uchediego(m): 3:53pm On Sep 13, 2018
Your mum deserve to sent to his father's house!!
yomibelle:
Nigerians wont listen.
For the fact that someone dispenses drugs doesn't mean he is a qualified medical personnel
Little illness like this, they will be like "lemme go to the chemist for him to prescribe drugs for me"
No be the drug wey im get for stock im go prescribe even if the drug isn't meant for the illness
My mum sef will be like, "you are having fever, lemme take you tho that retired matron's house for her to give you injection"
The day she wanted to take my brother to a retired midwife to treat fever, I had to physically intervene
Re: Ondo Fake Doctor Who Admits & Treats Patients In His Store Arrested by Abimbola29(m): 4:42pm On Sep 13, 2018
yomibelle:
Nigerians wont listen.
For the fact that someone dispenses drugs doesn't mean he is a qualified medical personnel
Little illness like this, they will be like "lemme go to the chemist for him to prescribe drugs for me"
No be the drug wey im get for stock im go prescribe even if the drug isn't meant for the illness
My mum sef will be like, "you are having fever, lemme take you tho that retired matron's house for her to give you injection"
The day she wanted to take my brother to a retired midwife to treat fever, I had to physically intervene
am not saying you are not right bit look at it from this angle,do you think people don't wish to go to the hospital when sick? yes there wished to go but due to the harsh conditions of some individuals and family the best option they could have right now is to go to shops like this. My dad was sick he went to the health centers around my local government behold he was advised to go for a test,when he decided to go after so much persuasion we discovered the test with amount to 15000 at this time,he later visited a shop where he was giving mixed pills,bro that was 2 years ago he has not been sick since then,am not saying g hospitals are bad but financial conditions won't allow someone to visit,I my self I have been feeling sick for the past 2 days not but I just decided to visit pharmacy and I told them to give me drugs typhoid I am already getting better ordinarily I would have gone to hospital but no work no money
Re: Ondo Fake Doctor Who Admits & Treats Patients In His Store Arrested by chukwutope: 4:55pm On Sep 13, 2018
People who need to be cured should simply go to their pastor and tithe. If they did that this would've have happened.
Re: Ondo Fake Doctor Who Admits & Treats Patients In His Store Arrested by Shooga27: 5:11pm On Sep 13, 2018
You fall my hand badly”

Re: Ondo Fake Doctor Who Admits & Treats Patients In His Store Arrested by IbrahimDamola: 5:31pm On Sep 13, 2018
Doctuur:

Everything Muslim. Something must be wronged with you

Shattap there and get out!

Buhari is a criminal terrorist!
Re: Ondo Fake Doctor Who Admits & Treats Patients In His Store Arrested by Ara99: 5:57pm On Sep 13, 2018
papalsbuIl:
you mean nairaland yeroba Muslim doctors
Does his name sound like a Muslim one to you?
Re: Ondo Fake Doctor Who Admits & Treats Patients In His Store Arrested by Chinoupzy: 7:36pm On Sep 13, 2018
working on a project looking for anyone can get me company emails manually on alibaba? do get back to me on jjobschats@yahoo.com. we can talk price and how many you can be able to get
Re: Ondo Fake Doctor Who Admits & Treats Patients In His Store Arrested by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 14, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Shattap there and get out!

Buhari is a criminal terrorist!

1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adekunle Mufutau, 4 Others Docked For Possession Of Human Skulls / Fulani Herdsman Kills His Mother In Kwara & Brother’s Wife (photo) / Over 150 CSOs Ask Bawa To Quit Now And Face Probe Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.