Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Pretty Female Fire Fighter Celebrates Her Promotion In Office - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Female Fire Fighter Celebrates Her Promotion In Office (1910 Views)

Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four / Fire Fighter Rescues Man And Woman From Hotel Room, Find Out She’s His Wife / Meet One Of The Prettiest Female Fire Fighters In Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Female Fire Fighter Celebrates Her Promotion In Office by doneyor(m): 10:38am On Sep 13, 2018
The beautiful female fighter who has passion for her work, has taken to Facebook to share the testimony of her promotion in office.

The lady who is identified as Idu, from Benue state, shared lovely photos of herself with a caption;

“Look who just got promoted. From One now two..shoulder is getting heavier and I can't keep calm..�� Two star sure makes me feel good from the inside .all Glory to God almight ��”

Recently, Idu, has been acknowledged as one of the hard-working and most beautiful female fire fighter in Nigeria’s Fire Service. With her kind of beauty, no one will believe she is a fire fighter.

cc@ lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique 

http://www.ukrido.com/2018/09/pretty-female-fire-fighter-celebrates-her-promotion-in-office-with-beautiful-photos/

Re: Pretty Female Fire Fighter Celebrates Her Promotion In Office by GOFRONT(m): 10:39am On Sep 13, 2018
Waawwu

1 Like

Re: Pretty Female Fire Fighter Celebrates Her Promotion In Office by musttapha(m): 10:41am On Sep 13, 2018
Re: Pretty Female Fire Fighter Celebrates Her Promotion In Office by itspzpics(m): 10:43am On Sep 13, 2018
Hbd
Re: Pretty Female Fire Fighter Celebrates Her Promotion In Office by LuciferKristi: 10:44am On Sep 13, 2018
What's pretty here?

And why is her left eye bloodshot?

This is what happens in almost every government agency now. They employ their olosho girlfriends & side chicks, use her as the unofficial "face of the agency" in a bid to justify the allocations they get from the government.

Now tell me, whether this fire fighter is ugly or pretty, how the Bleep does it put out a fire in an emergency?
Isn't that the only thing the Fire Service should be concerned about?

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Female Fire Fighter Celebrates Her Promotion In Office by Millenniumlady(f): 10:45am On Sep 13, 2018
Food for the Oga them lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Female Fire Fighter Celebrates Her Promotion In Office by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 13, 2018
With her kind of beauty, no one will believe she is a fire fighter.

She's a beauty and hardworking. Yes. And I love that.

But why are they making it sound like she deserves better simply for being pretty?! That mentality is bad.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Female Fire Fighter Celebrates Her Promotion In Office by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:39am On Sep 13, 2018
undecided
Re: Pretty Female Fire Fighter Celebrates Her Promotion In Office by jerryunit48: 12:13pm On Sep 13, 2018
I just love girls in uniform
Re: Pretty Female Fire Fighter Celebrates Her Promotion In Office by gaby(m): 12:21pm On Sep 13, 2018
Neighbours, Neighbours

A huge conflagration has engulfed my domicile and it is raging ferociously with careless abandon...

My house wan catch fire abeg come help we quench the fire...

Enjoy my siggy
Re: Pretty Female Fire Fighter Celebrates Her Promotion In Office by Elnino4ladies: 1:28pm On Sep 13, 2018
Food for the ogas......
Re: Pretty Female Fire Fighter Celebrates Her Promotion In Office by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 13, 2018
Why won’t she be promoted even without fighting any FIRE. She may not know the ROAD to her office.

Very soon she will become a COMMANDANT without knowing that FIRE burns....
Re: Pretty Female Fire Fighter Celebrates Her Promotion In Office by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 13, 2018
LuciferKristi:
What's pretty here?

And why is her left eye bloodshot?

This is what happens in almost every government agency now. They employ their olosho girlfriends & side chicks, use her as the unofficial "face of the agency" in a bid to justify the allocations they get from the government.

Now tell me, whether this fire fighter is ugly or pretty, how the Bleep does it put out a fire in an emergency?
Isn't that the only thing the Fire Service should be concerned about?
Your stupidity never cease to leave me nonplussed.I am very sure that your stupidity would befuddle the greatest minds.Despite all the insults hurled at you,You remain adamant in exhibiting your stupidity every now and then.Trust me I commend you for that.
Since you have decided to remain unyielding in exhibiting your stupidity,i won't insult you.I will rather encourage you to hone your stupidity.
I already envisage you being used as a model in a future study to determine the highest level of stupidity a human being can exhibit.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Surprise Her Husband As They Make Love & Celebrate In Matching Out / Slang Goes Wrong! Lady Locked A Guy In Lagos After Owing Her N2million. Video / Naira Marley Has Reacted To Singer Simi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.