Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,639 members, 7,813,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four (58248 Views)

Young Pretty Beauty Queen shares Stunning Photos, Gets New Management / Abuja Young Girl Vicky Ella Says She Can Take More Than 8 Men In A Day / A Lady & Female MC's Goes Viral After Zanku Competition at Hausa Wedding Party. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by Unlimitedwords: 9:23am On Jan 13
Abuja Fine Female MC, Event Compere Who Spices Up Your Event With Unique Professionalism

MCs are critical aspects of every event. The success of every function largely rests on the kind of MC that has been invited to host such event.

Be it wedding, AGM, house opening, award ceremony, or what have you, the presence of a highly skilled MC is required to arouse the interest of the audience or guests as the event progresses.

Adetoke Laolu-Ogunranti, a multimedia personality is one of the next rated Abuja-based MCs who through the mastery of her craft has anchored high profile events in a very short while since her relocation from Lagos to the nation's capital.

They say what a man can do, a woman can do better and Laolu-Ogunranti, with the ability to tell and retell stories in ways to inspire people has demonstrated this. She has come to spice up the interest of fun-seekers and event goers as she offers them the choice to opt for a female compere, a paradigm shift from an era when nearly 98% of event anchors and MCs are all males.

With her on- the job experience which has afforded her a well-rounded skill in public relations, media appearances, strategic planning and execution, the multi-talented embodiment of beauty and creativity has become a choice for many event hosts who want to leave a lasting good footprint in the memory of their guests.

She possesses full control of the stage with absolute confidence while putting all the guests in a relaxed mood, a mood that gets them glued with rapt attention and never want to miss anything in the entire process.

Having worked in the past eight years in various aspects of the media and communications, she easily analyzes her audience and delivers at every event with a remarkable and unique result.

This is anchored on her professional acumen, which quickly deciphers mode and modalities to swing each outing.

Little wonder she has stood before kings and queens, doing what she knows how to do best with little or no hassle and seamlessly so.

He expertise in the media and communication industry has seen her function and effectively so as a writer, News reporter,video producer,content creator, voice narrator and planner. She has conducted interviews for high profile personalities.

Who would not want an MC who does not only offer service, but owns your event like hers? An MC who goes beyond moderating an event to ensuring that every other aspect of it is well and beautifully planned. That is what you see in this fine personality, Laolu-Ogunranti who embodies humility and hard work.

Her TV experience has seen her work in a number of organizations, where she reports news stories and anchor shows.

She is equally one of those to receive top 100 Most Industrious Youths in Africa award 2024.

What are you waiting for? Book her today for your wedding, Seminars, Conferences, AGM, or just any kind of social event and the result will wow you.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by OBTOREPA(m): 10:47am On Jan 13
No pic. ?

3 Likes

Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by Unlimitedwords: 11:14am On Jan 13
Her details
Email: tokeakinpelu@gmail.com
Instagram IG: @oloriadetoke

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by muyico(m): 11:40am On Jan 13
Tribe checker? Help us check her name?

3 Likes

Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by Nicepoker(m): 11:44am On Jan 13
Wash off those paintings from that face you will have enough to paint the world and beyond grin

110 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by Mikespecialone(m): 11:55am On Jan 13
muyico:
Tribe checker? Help us check her name?

She’s from south west

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by eepeepook: 5:13pm On Jan 13
…and?

1 Like

Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by DeeTweenie(f): 5:13pm On Jan 13
Pictures of her and her kids, will help me comment better.

She is beautiful

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by Yugoslavia247(m): 5:13pm On Jan 13
Advertising

Many male MC are a father of 4 or 5 or 6.

First Sabi the work. Mother or spinster no one cares.

I won't pay you because you born 4 children. Na your handwork I dey pay for.

97 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by HateBigots: 5:13pm On Jan 13
How is this FP material .
Where is the "pretty"?🤣

14 Likes

Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:13pm On Jan 13
It is so nice to meet Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by wethebest(m): 5:13pm On Jan 13
Ok

1 Like

Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by ipobarecriminals: 5:14pm On Jan 13
cool seen

1 Like

Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by harryboyng(m): 5:15pm On Jan 13
Next!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by kunlesehan(m): 5:15pm On Jan 13
Kudos ... beauty, brains and business acumen.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by Addme: 5:15pm On Jan 13
Hope this is a sponsored post?

6 Likes

Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by money121(m): 5:15pm On Jan 13
Mother of 4 young for your face abi

2 Likes

Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by Vifx: 5:15pm On Jan 13
Nice

1 Like

Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by Kelvin30286063(m): 5:15pm On Jan 13
Gives me great joy when I see women who are actually working for what they earn. I mean working in the open not in secret at night.

5 Likes

Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by Offpoint1: 5:18pm On Jan 13
Was "mother of 4" necessary?

9 Likes

Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by ariscon: 5:20pm On Jan 13
Lovely
Kudos

1 Like

Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by ImoleNaija: 5:22pm On Jan 13
Shey na only me think the mods forgot to put 'sponsored post' at the bottom?

5 Likes

Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by sofeo(m): 5:23pm On Jan 13
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by occfx: 5:24pm On Jan 13
Kelvin30286063:
Gives me great joy when I see women who are actually working for what they earn. I mean working in the open not in secret at night.

Mixing it up is dangerous and thats what most of them do... Use clean hustle to cover up hook up. Kudos to any genuine hustling woman out there

4 Likes

Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by Kelvin30286063(m): 5:27pm On Jan 13
occfx:

Mixing it up is dangerous and thats what most of them do... Use clean hustle to cover up hook up. Kudos to any genuine hustling woman out there
Very true, hookup girls also sell boxers online. Na the boxers dey drive night customers

5 Likes

Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by Tareq1105: 5:27pm On Jan 13
Unlimitedwords:
Nice

Mother of 4 kids? Unbelievable! But I love her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by illuminutty: 5:31pm On Jan 13
Remove the paint on her face first then we can check if she's beautiful or not.

Who are her babies daddies?

3 Likes

Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by AllahOfBlood: 5:31pm On Jan 13
grin

There's a place in the holy bible that says whatever ur hands findeth to do, do it for I the the lord will bless you
If being an MC you put food on her table, then I say carry go

3 Likes

Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by Tareq1105: 5:33pm On Jan 13
Unlimitedwords:
Nice

Mother of 4 kids? Unbelievable! But I love her for that unlike some yeyebrities.

1 Like

Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by judedwriter(m): 5:34pm On Jan 13
Commendable.... 👏

Everyone on earth is gifted specially. Find out out your gifts, work on them and use them.

A person's gift makes a way for him/her.

I hope she's married though.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by jaxxy(m): 5:35pm On Jan 13
Respect

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan Shares Raunchy Photo Of Hers With A Male Artiste / Cars Tupac And Biggie Were Shot In To Be Sold For $2.2m / #BBNaija: Tboss Mobbed At Airport, Spotted With 2face Idibia (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.