Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Tinubu Is No Fool- He As Started The 2019 Game Against APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is No Fool- He As Started The 2019 Game Against APC (1347 Views)

Buhari Can Rule Nigeria From UK And No Fool Can Do Anything / Rochas Okorocha, Uche Nwosu Organize Protest Against APC (Photos) / Mukaila Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Against APC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Is No Fool- He As Started The 2019 Game Against APC by gbigbega: 11:55am On Sep 13, 2018
The intrigues between Ambode and Tinubu may seem a surprise to many but for those who understand the master game knows what is going on. Tinubu will not leave APC but will give up his stronghold so that APC will loose. Lagos will not win APC because he will make sure that doesnt happen. Ambode has said he has no rift with Tinubu and he has his support. Think again people, how else will he make it look like he lost Lagos and still be in the good books of APC, just in-case APC wins. He already knows they want to use him and abandon him just like before so he has it all planned out.

Ambode will still win Lagos but it will not be under APC. Let it not surprise you that when the election comes close, all those who profess to surpport Tinuu will dump him to support Ambode. Its all part of the game to send Buhari back to Daura.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is No Fool- He As Started The 2019 Game Against APC by kayfra: 12:03pm On Sep 13, 2018
IPob backward reasoning grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is No Fool- He As Started The 2019 Game Against APC by fallout87: 12:04pm On Sep 13, 2018
This is what I am hoping.

Tinubu isn't a fool. He knows he was used and dumped in 2015 and knows Buhari has called him back to do the same for 2019.

He knows Buhari and the northerners will never allow him or the mandate group near the seat of Presidency.

I hope he is not so invested and playing things on the fence. That way if Otedola does win (Adeleke pulls miracle) then he can fall back and let that wicked cretin Buhari fall disgracfully.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is No Fool- He As Started The 2019 Game Against APC by gbigbega: 12:16pm On Sep 13, 2018
fallout87:
This is what I am hoping.

Tinubu isn't a fool. He knows he was used and dumped in 2015 and knows Buhari has called him back to do the same for 2019.

He knows Buhari and the northerners will never allow him or the mandate group near the seat of Presidency.

I hope he is not so invested and playing things on the fence. That way if Otedola does win (Adeleke pulls miracle) then he can fall back and let that wicked cretin Buhari fall disgracfully.

Thank you my brother. you can see beyond the guy above you shouting IPOB.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is No Fool- He As Started The 2019 Game Against APC by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 13, 2018
The situation of Tinubu with Buhari and APC now is like someone stuck by fish bone in the neck. if you push it out, you get hurt. you push it in, you get hurt

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is No Fool- He As Started The 2019 Game Against APC by Ganzagangan: 12:33pm On Sep 13, 2018
Yannnmiri speculative analysis.
Re: Tinubu Is No Fool- He As Started The 2019 Game Against APC by fk002: 1:41pm On Sep 13, 2018
IPOB iyanmiri foresight cheesy grin grin

Guy your foresight no be here oo,

Your foresight fit see heaven from Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is No Fool- He As Started The 2019 Game Against APC by seunmsg(m): 1:46pm On Sep 13, 2018
Dear OP, stop smoking wet Abakaliki weed.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is No Fool- He As Started The 2019 Game Against APC by Hofbrauhaus(m): 1:55pm On Sep 13, 2018
Actually, Tinunbu is a fool

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is No Fool- He As Started The 2019 Game Against APC by HoluwarTohbar(f): 1:59pm On Sep 13, 2018
seunmsg:
Dear OP, stop smoking wet Abakaliki weed.
Lawd!! grin
Re: Tinubu Is No Fool- He As Started The 2019 Game Against APC by Beadex1(m): 2:59pm On Sep 13, 2018
Tinubu will betray APC few weeks to election....save this

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is No Fool- He As Started The 2019 Game Against APC by Minjim: 3:16pm On Sep 13, 2018
See permutations!

I just hope you play Njabet cos ur perming no be here
Lagosians don't vote at the beckon of Tinubu. Its a cosmopolitan city. Tinubu may control the structure of Apc in Lagos but he himself knows when not to overstep boundaries
Re: Tinubu Is No Fool- He As Started The 2019 Game Against APC by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 13, 2018
grin grin grin

I like this, but you see what is at stake in 2019 is bigger money for Tinubu if APC wins, he just needs APC government for the juiciest of contracts. But then again what do I know?
Re: Tinubu Is No Fool- He As Started The 2019 Game Against APC by BekeeBuAgbara: 5:34pm On Sep 13, 2018
grin

(1) (Reply)

The Archbishop Of Canterbury In Nigeria To See Atiku... Pics / Appeal Court: Before APC Run Into The Market Naked / Did You Now Realised Why Buhari Refused To Sign Electoral Bill Act.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.