Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Omotayo Dada Reacts To Emmanuel Adooh's Covenant University Sex & Expel Scandal - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Omotayo Dada Reacts To Emmanuel Adooh's Covenant University Sex & Expel Scandal (32354 Views)

Girl In Babcock University Sex Tape Gets International Scholarship / Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student / Covenant University Sex Scandal: Photos, Audio Of Adooh Emmanuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotayo Dada Reacts To Emmanuel Adooh's Covenant University Sex & Expel Scandal by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 13, 2018
Covenant University female students who were accused by male student Emmanuel Adooh, of making themselves available for the plan to expel him from the school before his graduation, have replied.

We reported that the male student, Emmanuel Adooh who took the school to court with SAN Falana as his lawyer, accused the Covenant University female students eventually won the case and went on Twitter to expose the incident.

We also reported that one of the female students, Effanga Marilyn, confirmed that she had sex with Emmanuel Adooh. Also corroborating the story, Omotayo Dada disclosed that after the report went viral, she began receiving threats. Here is her tweet below;

https://lailasnews.com/covenant-university-female-students-accused-of-setup-by-expelled-male-student-reply/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7763706_20180913131133_jpegc3be32cc9ab977db3123396ce69bd16b

1 Share

Re: Omotayo Dada Reacts To Emmanuel Adooh's Covenant University Sex & Expel Scandal by Homeboiy: 1:12pm On Sep 13, 2018
Just because of sex between two adults
CU is an advanced college

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omotayo Dada Reacts To Emmanuel Adooh's Covenant University Sex & Expel Scandal by Fierce11: 1:17pm On Sep 13, 2018
Covenant University is not different from kaley and tewa show.. It is a joke! Smh

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omotayo Dada Reacts To Emmanuel Adooh's Covenant University Sex & Expel Scandal by Omofunaab2: 1:23pm On Sep 13, 2018
So the guy actually bleeped the girl embarassed embarassed But probably not in the chapel as claimed

13 Likes

Re: Omotayo Dada Reacts To Emmanuel Adooh's Covenant University Sex & Expel Scandal by Muyiwaipere(m): 3:46pm On Sep 13, 2018
Convenant University and sex scandal.....

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Omotayo Dada Reacts To Emmanuel Adooh's Covenant University Sex & Expel Scandal by ItzBIM(m): 3:46pm On Sep 13, 2018
Vote Donald Duke 2019

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotayo Dada Reacts To Emmanuel Adooh's Covenant University Sex & Expel Scandal by Bestattitude(m): 3:47pm On Sep 13, 2018
How do we know who's telling The truth now bikonu

I sell home and office furnitures.
Office chair and table, dinning set, center table, tv stand, bar stool, workstation etc. Call or Whatsapp on 08165618646.

1 Like

Re: Omotayo Dada Reacts To Emmanuel Adooh's Covenant University Sex & Expel Scandal by barojana: 3:47pm On Sep 13, 2018
Homeboiy:
Just because of sex between two adults

CU is an advanced college

Copied from Highered

"Different universities are founded on different philosophies.

There is a university in saudi that never admits women.

There are universities in mid east where women and men don't interact(And they are better ranked than all Nigerian universities)

Bible class was once compulsory in harvard.

There is a university in usa that buries her dead alumni on campus..

Rice university does not proctor/supervise exams.

Universities have a right to determine their own philosophy and belief system. Also the church has the right to define what their universities should be or not be, because we started building universities before any of today's government.

If you dont like the philosophy that birthed cu then dont go there....

The CU logo bears a sign of two dripping blood. Representing your blood, with that of d university then the second represents the blood of christ, or why do ypu think they call it Covenant? It is an oath between two individuals.. You made a vow to obey, they made a vow to turn you out as a godly christian. Reason they do not admit muslims in the undergrad admissions because they can't give you a certificate that was founded on an oath you could not have partaken.
Reason why they never take transfer students(not even from USA) because they have a well structured immersion of TMC and church services from 100l and they would never give you a bsc degree without it.

On my first days in CU Oyedepo said and i quote "you know the rules if you are not interested you can go"

When i decided to attend i read the handbook and decided it was what i was looking for. It was similar to ORU's own. I have no regrets"

So yes if you are going to fornicate even outside CU, please make sure they don't get to find out. Or do not even attend if you are planning to wh*re yourself through school.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Omotayo Dada Reacts To Emmanuel Adooh's Covenant University Sex & Expel Scandal by Godsgift7837: 3:47pm On Sep 13, 2018
That one na una business he no concern me
Re: Omotayo Dada Reacts To Emmanuel Adooh's Covenant University Sex & Expel Scandal by Damidave1124(m): 3:47pm On Sep 13, 2018
Why would CU expel someone because of sex outside school?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotayo Dada Reacts To Emmanuel Adooh's Covenant University Sex & Expel Scandal by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 13, 2018
tongue
Re: Omotayo Dada Reacts To Emmanuel Adooh's Covenant University Sex & Expel Scandal by Sirpaul(m): 3:48pm On Sep 13, 2018
anytime anyday CU is an Advanced secondary school

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotayo Dada Reacts To Emmanuel Adooh's Covenant University Sex & Expel Scandal by kingthreat(m): 3:48pm On Sep 13, 2018
Wait, you want to smear a grown azz man's reputation and expect your life to remain normal?
Re: Omotayo Dada Reacts To Emmanuel Adooh's Covenant University Sex & Expel Scandal by Barnext(m): 3:48pm On Sep 13, 2018
Why All Dis Sex Shit Abt Cu Jst 2spoil D Skul Pedigree?
Re: Omotayo Dada Reacts To Emmanuel Adooh's Covenant University Sex & Expel Scandal by abiolert(m): 3:48pm On Sep 13, 2018
Naso mumu B I U back then almost give me two yrs suspension because somebody dey look my work for exam hall. D mumu supervisor give me minus twenty, the old lecturer prof self nor com ask questions come forward my case go panel. Naso I dey chapel they hear my name for malpractice list to face panel. I almost sued them but at the end exoneration naim the acclaimed person wey they look my work get, and me self come get warning. Moral lesson be say all this glorified sec school called private institutions. Na no no no for any of my kids.

14 Likes

Re: Omotayo Dada Reacts To Emmanuel Adooh's Covenant University Sex & Expel Scandal by jmaxjohn(m): 3:48pm On Sep 13, 2018
Infringement of justice??

HOW?
Re: Omotayo Dada Reacts To Emmanuel Adooh's Covenant University Sex & Expel Scandal by ajayiopy: 3:49pm On Sep 13, 2018
SUE THEM,THIS MIGHT AN OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE YOUR TEN OF MILLIONS. NO DULLING
Re: Omotayo Dada Reacts To Emmanuel Adooh's Covenant University Sex & Expel Scandal by Loanguyng: 3:49pm On Sep 13, 2018
Give me a call.
Re: Omotayo Dada Reacts To Emmanuel Adooh's Covenant University Sex & Expel Scandal by SirToothBrush: 3:49pm On Sep 13, 2018
Long story short.
They had a threes0me

Effanga Marilyn + Omotayo Dada + Emmanuel Adooh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotayo Dada Reacts To Emmanuel Adooh's Covenant University Sex & Expel Scandal by Mrsimplexvi: 3:50pm On Sep 13, 2018
mtcheew... nonsense
Re: Omotayo Dada Reacts To Emmanuel Adooh's Covenant University Sex & Expel Scandal by Patrickilogu(m): 3:50pm On Sep 13, 2018
CU glorified secondary school. is it ur blowin.....CU

5 Likes

Re: Omotayo Dada Reacts To Emmanuel Adooh's Covenant University Sex & Expel Scandal by mytime24(f): 3:50pm On Sep 13, 2018
Aba boys nd girls secondary sch grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Omotayo Dada Reacts To Emmanuel Adooh's Covenant University Sex & Expel Scandal by ODVanguard: 3:50pm On Sep 13, 2018
Covenant and those other glorified secondary schools forming higher institutions are a bunch of jokers, trying to forcefully regulate the private lives and conduct of adults.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omotayo Dada Reacts To Emmanuel Adooh's Covenant University Sex & Expel Scandal by bedspread: 3:50pm On Sep 13, 2018
We are a Covenant Generation.. Pursuing Excellence
Redeem by Grace, Learning to Rule, We are Bond by an oath....

I remember then in 2002, we had to blend in to CU style or be Shipped out...

I warn parents whose kids aspire to be in CU... if your kid is the type not willing to Adapt Himself or Herself to Rules and Regulations, don't bother to Waste your money .. CU Sends nobody!! Ones you go against the rules, Irrespective of who your Father is, You are Gone...

For the students who are there right now! If you have to be a Mumu to Graduate, be a Mumu and Graduate.. Don't let those huge funds waste..
It's when you are out you will understand the Privilege and benefits of Having passed through CU..

A lot of US then , we thought CU was a form of cage to us, We are today Pastors and People of Influence doing Great things..

10 Likes

Re: Omotayo Dada Reacts To Emmanuel Adooh's Covenant University Sex & Expel Scandal by BruncleZuma: 3:51pm On Sep 13, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Omotayo Dada Reacts To Emmanuel Adooh's Covenant University Sex & Expel Scandal by kgr8mike(m): 3:51pm On Sep 13, 2018
Saints are sinners that have not been cought.

I don't appreciate it when people try to play saint when indeed they are not.

Life comes with feelings, affections and emotions. It's good we understand it and to know that its normal if you've got these feelings. To deny this is absurd and a lie because those that do are pretenders - that eventually do worst things.

This life is like that. CU should understand it & so build their studenst up no matter what happens and stop playing saints as though among those panel guys none is guilty of a similar crime.
Re: Omotayo Dada Reacts To Emmanuel Adooh's Covenant University Sex & Expel Scandal by ironheart(m): 3:51pm On Sep 13, 2018
Ok na
Re: Omotayo Dada Reacts To Emmanuel Adooh's Covenant University Sex & Expel Scandal by Throwback: 3:53pm On Sep 13, 2018
A university going through the private communication of its students.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotayo Dada Reacts To Emmanuel Adooh's Covenant University Sex & Expel Scandal by oweman: 3:53pm On Sep 13, 2018
It's raining season so plenty bleeping is actually good for health especially with energetic babes with hard boobs.
Re: Omotayo Dada Reacts To Emmanuel Adooh's Covenant University Sex & Expel Scandal by HRHQueenPhil(f): 3:53pm On Sep 13, 2018
this is one epistle i enjoyed reading. grin

2 Likes

Re: Omotayo Dada Reacts To Emmanuel Adooh's Covenant University Sex & Expel Scandal by Yelutide: 3:53pm On Sep 13, 2018
This is what you get when you can't keep your private life off social media. Dude won the case, he should have kept quiet. The truth is, he might be re-expelled alongside the girls.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Western Delta University Lecturer Rocks Students Wig In Class / Does First Class Degree Guarantee One A Job? / Female University Of Uyo Student Dies 2 Weeks After Writing Her Last Exams(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.