Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends (40718 Views)

Man Climbs Telecom Mast To Protest ‘land Encroachment’ By Atiku’s AUN / Nigerian Man Who Climbed Mast To Protest Against Buhari Lands In Serious Trouble / Nura Iliyasu In DSS Custody After Climbing Mast To Protest Against Buhari - Deji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by Factfinder1(m): 4:10pm On Sep 13, 2018
Hungerbad
Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by Hoodbilonia: 4:10pm On Sep 13, 2018
na to go climb cbn building now o.
i go carry backpack
load foodstuffs.s.k.
i go dey dia till buhari commot or dem pay me 200m..if not
na jump i go jump enter cbn

Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by JamesRiley(m): 4:11pm On Sep 13, 2018
ONKUWONU:
what goes up............
Lolz..i swear. You can never defy the law of Gravity
Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 13, 2018
Security agents had made entreaties to him since Wednesday when he mounted the mast, but their efforts proved abortive, as he had vowed not to descend until President Muhammadu Buhari resigns from the office.

Is hard to spot educated almajiri but this one has a sense of urgency in him.

Kudos Nura but unfortunately ur brother buhari will rather die on top that seat.

1 Like

Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 13, 2018
naijapips04:

Lol. You probably got your tongue stuck up buhari's arse licking up all the sh.it and screaming 'sai baba' with each lick of moist fulani sh.it. . That an Hause man is brave enough to climp several meters in the air in order to show his dissatisfaction in the way our common wealth is being mismanaged by your evil lords is something you and your entire family can never brave up to do, generations over.

Now go lick some buhari sh,it, zombie.
dont get your self worked up oga. that guy is just a PDP propaganda tool period
Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by Asebaba1(m): 4:12pm On Sep 13, 2018
Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by kgr8mike(m): 4:13pm On Sep 13, 2018
K
Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by tigew: 4:13pm On Sep 13, 2018
this topic is very attractive
Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by LZAA: 4:14pm On Sep 13, 2018
midolian:

http://saharareporters.com/2018/09/13/breaking-man-who-climbed-telecoms-mast-protest-buharis-re-election-bid-descends-after-24

Sarkin,Roger3D and ManirBK wee still call him ipob grin
Meanwhile i get holiday morrow as per sept 14 wink
Cc immhotep greenback papaisbull uncleg00d sarrki

1 Like

Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by odomanis: 4:14pm On Sep 13, 2018
Rilwayne001:
This Mallam needs seriously bulala to reset his dying brain. They should have left the clown to remain up there for at least 48hours, by then hunger and sun and most likely rain would have reset his dying brain.
Attention seeking simpleton.

Ironically,you are the clown.

3 Likes

Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by Sleekfingers: 4:14pm On Sep 13, 2018
He better climb back the mast. Because buhari is not going anywhere..he must finish what he started.

A 28years old man. Is this not a lazy youth. There are jobs everywhere. Eg kaya, hawking etc
Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by LZAA: 4:15pm On Sep 13, 2018
silastemplar:
dont get your self worked up oga. that guy is just a PDP propaganda tool period

Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by SoNature(m): 4:15pm On Sep 13, 2018
murphyibiam15:
wow..such a great mind ...

how I wished revolution started from here.

but then if wishes were horses....

Our religious and tribal divides are too deep to cause a revolution

A Nigerian would rather have his tribal man in power and die of abject poverty

If revolution will ever happen in this country, it can only start from the core north or south east.

Those two have the traits for that.
Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by LZAA: 4:15pm On Sep 13, 2018
Sleekfingers:
He better climb back the mast. Because buhari is not going anywhere..he must finish what he started.

A 28years old man. Is this not a lazy youth. There are jobs everywhere. Eg kaya, hawking etc

5 Likes

Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by Guide777(m): 4:16pm On Sep 13, 2018
Nura Ilyasu,
Your efforts will not be in vain. History will remember you as one of the few Nigerians who made genuine sacrifice to free this nation from hunger, hardship, liars, pretenders, murderers, deceivers of people and those who have made this nation look like a failed state.

2 Likes

Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by jossy4joseph(m): 4:17pm On Sep 13, 2018
Nura Ilyasu you are a hero...hopefully your wish will come to pass in 2019

1 Like

Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by slivertongue: 4:17pm On Sep 13, 2018
GMB is immuned to prostest so climbing a mast to protest against him is suicide
Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by foreshore(m): 4:18pm On Sep 13, 2018
Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by LZAA: 4:18pm On Sep 13, 2018
buharitill2023:
I am so annoyed, what kind of jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pig of bia-fra terrorist is this.
How much were corrupt Pdp paying you before.
Is idiotic pigs like this that is the problem of Nigeria.
Looking for free corrupt money, they will not work, his mate are in the farm contributing to the economy.
Just imagine he said, corrupt Pdp should return,
That is a prove he was sponsored by Pdp.
Sarrki u again

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by famosh: 4:18pm On Sep 13, 2018
naijapips04:

Lol. You probably got your tongue stuck up buhari's arse licking up all the sh.it and screaming 'sai baba' with each lick of moist fulani sh.it. . That an Hause man is brave enough to climp several meters in the air in order to show his dissatisfaction in the way our common wealth is being mismanaged by your evil lords is something you and your entire family can never brave up to do, generations over.

Now go lick some buhari sh,it, zombie.
My misguided friend who always posts lies to justify his support for the demonic & satanic party, PDP! Don't you think you're the real butt-licker & not the guy you quoted?

Let me catch you posting lies to hype up Ebelemi & the PDP again!
Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by foreshore(m): 4:19pm On Sep 13, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
na to go climb cbn building now o.
i go carry backpack
load foodstuffs.s.k.
i go dey dia till buhari commot or dem pay me 200m..if not
na jump i go jump enter cbn

Who go send you, you go just die for nothing
Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by Benekruku(m): 4:20pm On Sep 13, 2018
Why did they began him

He will be climbing back up after the 2019 election
Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by Benekruku(m): 4:22pm On Sep 13, 2018
buharitill2023:
I am so annoyed, what kind of jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pig of bia-fra terrorist is this.
How much were corrupt Pdp paying you before.
Is idiotic pigs like this that is the problem of Nigeria.
Looking for free corrupt money, they will not work, his mate are in the farm contributing to the economy.
Just imagine he said, corrupt Pdp should return,
That is a prove he was sponsored by Pdp.

Don't mind those flat heads

1 Like

Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by kernel001: 4:23pm On Sep 13, 2018
Rilwayne001:
This Mallam needs seriously bulala to reset his dying brain. They should have left the clown to remain up there for at least 48hours, by then hunger and sun and most likely rain would have reset his dying brain.

What's wrong with his protest? Zo¶mbie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by Olami0394: 4:23pm On Sep 13, 2018
Dannyset:
That was a genuine solo protest from a well meaning and a concerned Nigerian. The country is hard and he has the right to show it in a legit way. Now he is recognized, let's see what follows.
using hard for this country economy is an understatement!!!! My brother make I no talk

1 Like

Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by Oop3: 4:23pm On Sep 13, 2018
This man is brave! kudus to him.

1 Like

Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by manci(m): 4:25pm On Sep 13, 2018
Lol,Ilyasu touched ground at 11:25am this one na mast president
Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by brenister10: 4:27pm On Sep 13, 2018
Rilwayne001:

You think everyone will be docile like you. Just keep showing your insanity

1 Like

Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by madridsta007(m): 4:28pm On Sep 13, 2018
midolian:

http://saharareporters.com/2018/09/13/breaking-man-who-climbed-telecoms-mast-protest-buharis-re-election-bid-descends-after-24

Brilliant. It is always heartwarming to see someone undertake a peaceful protest, whatever the reasons. But the name, "Nura Ilyasu". I wont be surprised if he was a Buharist in 2015.
Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by tinktanker: 4:29pm On Sep 13, 2018
A waste of time. Abort the bastard
Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by Avoidsexxx(m): 4:29pm On Sep 13, 2018
ONKUWONU:
what goes up............
can goes upper!!! (die)!!! Lol

1 Like

Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by FUSS: 4:32pm On Sep 13, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Family Mourns James Okpu Killed In Zamfara Bandits' Attack (Photos) / Delay In December Salary: FG Warns Civil Servants To Prepare / Buhari Presents A Portrait To Biya In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.