Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends (40720 Views)

Man Climbs Telecom Mast To Protest ‘land Encroachment’ By Atiku’s AUN / Nigerian Man Who Climbed Mast To Protest Against Buhari Lands In Serious Trouble / Nura Iliyasu In DSS Custody After Climbing Mast To Protest Against Buhari - Deji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by Pataricatering(f): 8:02pm On Sep 13, 2018
CilicMarin:

I stopped reading from here... grin
exactly !
Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by kingshrd: 8:09pm On Sep 13, 2018
CilicMarin:

That was where he exposed his sponsors cause no body that means well for Nigeria will endorse the same people that put us in this hole in the first place
Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by CilicMarin: 8:10pm On Sep 13, 2018
Pataricatering:
exactly !
Fine girl how are you? wink
Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by Chizzyferd(m): 8:23pm On Sep 13, 2018
Enough is enough
Meanwhile guys please subscribe to my YouTube channel for the latest nollywood movies help a fellow nairalander https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf97uxenD0L8jicoh_N5HfA
Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by OdogwuMike(m): 9:02pm On Sep 13, 2018
I have never felt a thing for this country, but tears rolled down my eyes. This guy has shown that's possible a person to ignite a change. He has done what I am unable to do.

He's a hero and history will never forget him for at least trying to remind apc zombies that sanity is still possible and that they can still have a change of heart and cease their senseless support for the lifeless one.
Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 13, 2018
illyasu, i wonder what would have happened, if ebuka was the one on the mast, me thinks he would have been arresdted for terror related offences.
Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by Okoroawusa: 9:35pm On Sep 13, 2018
PDP runs
Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by kabillionaire(m): 9:53pm On Sep 13, 2018
That's a patriot!
Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by excel4us: 10:23pm On Sep 13, 2018
youths can actually reset this con3
Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by billyG(m): 10:30pm On Sep 13, 2018
sponsored by PDP.
Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by lereinter(m): 10:47pm On Sep 13, 2018
all the 5 political parties in the land adopted abacha
since Jehovah is greater than any human being
what happened to abacha is child play compare to what will happen to buhari
Jehovah shall avenge for Leah
Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 13, 2018
I no talk am grin grin grin

Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by themanderon: 11:00pm On Sep 13, 2018
beautyoftheLord:

You can say that again! Really a great mind and a northerner at that. I am shocked yet proud of him. Nigerians are too docile. No liver to carry out a revolution.

very docile. At times I wonder if these thieves in power have a spell over the entire population cos I can't understand how a people can be like this. So easily manipulated, now imagine what some dolts up there are saying about such a brave man that is fighting for their interest. Shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by anigold(m): 11:18pm On Sep 13, 2018
Dannyset:
That was a genuine solo protest from a well meaning and a concerned Nigerian. The country is hard and he has the right to show it in a legit way. Now he is recognized, let's see what follows.
the government might give him the N10,000 loan
Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by edupedia: 12:16am On Sep 14, 2018
Rilwayne001:
This Mallam needs seriously to be beaten with bulala to reset his dying brain. They should have left the clown to remain up there for at least 48hours, by then hunger and sun and most likely rain would have beaten the whole hell out of the foolishness that resides in him..

Attention seeking simpleton.

...another lazy youth in a land of opportunities...shiorr on that his bald head...after being used by Saraki and co i hope they will pay him well.....
Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by Justinah4real(f): 2:38am On Sep 14, 2018
gaby:
I doff my heart for you ILYASU, you are my slaybobo of the year and a true patriot.

Intelligence isn't far and will never be far from you.

You successfully did what I and my fellow others have been docile enough not to carry out.

I respect you brother, you are indeed a patriot.

We shall definitely get there someday, I now believe.

Enough will soon be enough

Enjoy my siggy

Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by nonhuman(m): 2:41am On Sep 14, 2018
beautyoftheLord:

You can say that again! Really a great mind and a northerner at that. I am shocked yet proud of him. Nigerians are too docile. No liver to carry out a revolution.
no, we are waiting for Igbo people to start it, because na only them fit get the mind, that is why the rest of us were not happy with them for channelling there energy to something else. that's selfishness,

1 Like

Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by nurusystem(m): 4:20am On Sep 14, 2018
hungry and hardship is living within yourself not NIGERIA, you are even confused calling looters like Atikula, kwankwaso, saraki the Big Ole in Kwara.
so matcheew whether you climb the highest mountain, you will surely come down.
has for me PDP stole all our joy since the days they are in control.

just watch and see god present the way he will punish does monsters hijacking the system of the country like Saraki. ...no good candidate as far nigeria is concerned I rather vote Buhariya and OsiBaba 2019 insha ALLAH.
Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by Awaja(m): 7:20am On Sep 14, 2018
At least he achieved his aim,which is been heard.
Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by Emycord: 7:21am On Sep 14, 2018
i remember telling you this useless guys will arrest him see it now
murphyibiam15:
wow..such a great mind
hope you read the part were they wrote " he was later taken away by security operatives" sounds more like: he was arrested by security operatives. the next you will hear is protective custody. after that he will be arrained next week for suicide attempt. before this thread finish i'm sure buhari and apc will tell us how he was a card carrying member of pdp and is working for them
Emycord:
hope you read the part were they wrote " he was later taken away by security operatives" sounds more like: he was arrested by security operatives. the next you will hear is protective custody. after that he will be arrained next week for suicide attempt. before this thread finish i'm sure buhari and apc will tell us how he was a card carrying member of pdp and is working for them
Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by Emycord: 7:29am On Sep 14, 2018
CilicMarin:

mr man whats wrong with you apc has buhari as a sole candidate he listed the ones he knew in pdp whats the crime in it ? if apc had other candidates he would have listed them too. or are you saying he must be limited to apc and buhari? so he can't have other options. and if nigerians can't have other options why conduct an election ? why not just give it to buhari without wasting our time and resources on elections

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja / Buhari Presents A Portrait To Biya In Abuja / The Handler Of EFCC NIGERIA Twitter Handle Gets A Letter Of Recommendation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.