Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends (40746 Views)

Man Climbs Telecom Mast To Protest ‘land Encroachment’ By Atiku’s AUN / Nigerian Man Who Climbed Mast To Protest Against Buhari Lands In Serious Trouble / Nura Iliyasu In DSS Custody After Climbing Mast To Protest Against Buhari - Deji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by bigjj: 4:33pm On Sep 13, 2018
May God bless you. This is an heroic act that deserves applause. Buhari should have just bowed out: he does not have any solution to Nigeria problems.

1 Like

Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by Thenextgen: 4:36pm On Sep 13, 2018
So eventually if these proposed people he mention from just ONE party do not rule up to expectation. Hope he'll climb again.
Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by taurusmena1(m): 4:36pm On Sep 13, 2018
Rilwayne001:
This Mallam needs seriously bulala to reset his dying brain. They should have left the clown to remain up there for at least 48hours, by then hunger and sun and most likely rain would have reset his dying brain.
Attention seeking simpleton.

Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by victorypeace: 4:40pm On Sep 13, 2018
They would have left him there for some days and see whether he come down or not. If you die you are OYO

1 Like

Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by cyprex: 4:44pm On Sep 13, 2018
FarahAideed:
This is a Hausa chap oooo and yet some people want to tell me Buhari will win free and fair election in Nigeria...Not possible ..if Buhari wins it was 100 percent rigged

keep your tears till you have received the beating you crave!!!

1 Like

Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by Bintuenyo: 4:44pm On Sep 13, 2018
Yeye, go back oh
Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by maasoap(m): 4:44pm On Sep 13, 2018
Dannyset:
That was a genuine solo protest from a well meaning and a concerned Nigerian. The country is hard and he has the right to show it in a legit way. Now he is recognized, let's see what follows.

That wasn't a legit way. I hope you are not one of the educated illiterates.
Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by okekefabi(m): 4:46pm On Sep 13, 2018
Did he climb there to Protest Buhari's Re-election Bid or climbed to steal something? Just asking.
Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by maasoap(m): 4:47pm On Sep 13, 2018
Racoon:
grin grin grin Imagine! Perhaps he was one of those shouting & voted sai baba then when warped sentiments beclouded their sense of sound judgement.
Now the grippling reality is clear.

I doubt it. He got paid and the job was done.

"Other competent candidates are there; even Saraki, Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal, Dankwambo and others.
Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by Wiseonetemmy(m): 5:05pm On Sep 13, 2018
gaby:
I doff my heart for you ILYASU, you are my slayman of the year and a true patriot.

Intelligence isn't far and will never be far from you.

You successfully did what I and my fellow others have been docile enough not to carry out.

I respect you brother, you are indeed a patriot.

We shall definitely get there someday, I now believe.

Enough will soon be enough

Enjoy my siggy

My brother, you deserve plenty accolades for this comment. I felt like weeping when I read some comments of abuse for what this guy did. As far as I am concerned, this dude is one of the greatest heroes and activist in this cowardly filled generation such as this one we are in now.

Only a youth without his or her thinking cap on will abuse this dude considering the present situation we find ourselves in a country that's suppose to be a giant in the world.

Only in Nigeria will illiterates rule the learned, unending killings going unabated for months on end, workers will work for 2 years without pay, electricity is elusive, roads have become death traps, ritual killing on the mind of average youth, I can go on and on..

Someone comes along at the risk of his life to point attention to this issues on your cowardly behalf and you castigate him!! We lost as a people. And its very sad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 13, 2018
THUMBS UP # HERO! #BRAVE HEART! #ONE MAN MOPOL!

the redundant ancestor/clueless satanist is the rubbishest thing I ever wasted my vote on!

#NEVER AGAIN!

1 Like

Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by NsukkaDeeje: 5:08pm On Sep 13, 2018
Why a "press conference"? And why mentioning only politicians from one political party? How about Duke, Muoghalu, Sowore, etc? Everything should not be about politics.
Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by Exponental(m): 5:08pm On Sep 13, 2018
Just 24hrs.... Can't he do dry fasting for 3days
Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by gaby(m): 5:12pm On Sep 13, 2018
Wiseonetemmy:

My brother, you deserve plenty accolades for this comment. I felt like weeping when I read some comments of abuse for what this guy did. As far as I am concerned, this dude is one of the greatest heroes and activist in this cowardly filled generation such as this one we are in now.

Only a youth without his or her thinking cap on will abuse this dude considering the present situation we find ourselves in a country that's suppose to be a giant in the world.

Only in Nigeria will illiterates rule the learned, unending killings going unabated for months on end, workers will work for 2 years without pay, electricity is elusive, roads have become death traps, ritual killing on the mind of average youth, I can go on and on..

Someone comes along at the risk of his life to point attention to this issues on your cowardly behalf and you castigate him!! We lost as a people. And its very sad.

This right here is where our redemption should kick off from.
The young man refused to wail online, but rather took it upon himself to draw attention to the rot which he succesfuly did.

The Arab spring that started from Tunisia and razed into most of the middle east countries, bringing down sit-tight governments in its wake was started by a young man like this, who immolated himself when he decided enough was enough.

It's a sorry sight with us my brother...

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by skurimahn(m): 5:17pm On Sep 13, 2018
Dannyset:
That was a genuine solo protest from a well meaning and a concerned Nigerian. The country is hard and he has the right to show it in a legit way. Now he is recognized, let's see what follows.

See ur sense.. that's what they call a political protest.. U think he did dat willingly..
Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by PHILipu1(m): 5:17pm On Sep 13, 2018
Dannyset:
lol.
Because he mentioned only PDP candidates as those that can be good president?

Add one and two together and you will know that he was paid to do this just like Jonathan men sponsored a man to climb a mast and claimed that Atiku owed him because Atiku was challenging Jonathan then for PDP primary ticket.

This man was sponsored to carry out this stuff and draw the attention of international media
Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by PHILipu1(m): 5:21pm On Sep 13, 2018
FarahAideed:
This is a Hausa chap oooo and yet some people want to tell me Buhari will win free and fair election in Nigeria...Not possible ..if Buhari wins it was 100 percent rigged
So,you are so foolish not to know that even in Buhari village,you will surely see PDP supporters?

Didn't people vote for Buhari in Jonathan village in 2015?

We still have PDP supporters and members in the north but they are the minority.

So,you mean that 2019 election will only be free and fair if PDP win abi?
Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by PHILipu1(m): 5:25pm On Sep 13, 2018
Wiseonetemmy:

Lol.
Your hero because he mentioned PDP candidates as those that can do the job?

Only fools don't know that this guy was paid to do this and draw the attention of international media.

After little torture,the truth will be out.
Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2018
silastemplar:
dont get your self worked up oga. that guy is just a PDP propaganda tool period

I was feeling the guy till the part where kwankwaso, Atikus & pdps start coming up, then I figured he was just a paid asshat protester.

To think I even started to admire him small small, metchew
Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by BalogunIdowu(m): 5:43pm On Sep 13, 2018
ONKUWONU:
what goes up............

I hope no one begged him to come down,
Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by jimb(m): 5:47pm On Sep 13, 2018
Rilwayne001:
This Mallam needs seriously bulala to reset his dying brain. They should have left the clown to remain up there for at least 48hours, by then hunger and sun and most likely rain would have reset his dying brain.
you re a bozo
Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by Wiseonetemmy(m): 5:48pm On Sep 13, 2018
[quote author=PHILipu1 post=71167975].
Lol.
Your hero because he mentioned PDP candidates as those that can do the job?

Only fools don't know that this guy was paid to do this and draw the attention of international media.

After little torture,the truth will be out.[/quote

Not every gesture has a political undertone. Can't some one have genuine concern for his nation? Haba!!!
Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by 7lives: 5:49pm On Sep 13, 2018
CilicMarin:

I stopped reading from here... grin

Why did you stop reading? did you see the suit and tie the guy is wearing?, he is FRUSTRATED because the ONLY way to stop Buhari, is to make sure Buhari did not contest.
Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by PHILipu1(m): 5:50pm On Sep 13, 2018
[quote author=Wiseonetemmy post=71168597][/quote].
Lol.
But he was less concerned when we made so much from oil but we had nothing to show during PDP era and Jonathan still wanted to contest?
Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by Bullhari007(m): 5:52pm On Sep 13, 2018
May God Bless that man... he is better than some minions from WASTE REGION
Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by ehissi(m): 5:56pm On Sep 13, 2018
Rilwayne001:

How I wish the guy fell down as a result of hunger, you will see the way CNN, AIT and co. will use it to embarrass Baba Zara..... angry

Infact, na dat time even glo, and 9mobile and airtel masts nationwide for suffer molestation and become automatic protest ground for all manner of craze people... grin
Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by HoluwarTohbar(f): 6:00pm On Sep 13, 2018
CilicMarin:

I stopped reading from here... grin
Sorry you expected to hear tinubu or oshiomole?? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by hollywater: 6:37pm On Sep 13, 2018
Respect Nura.
Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by Abbymart777(m): 7:12pm On Sep 13, 2018
midolian:

Misguided passion. Your passion for change is misguided. Saraki ,tambuwal and co cant give nigeria the change we need.nigerian youth should be more knowledgeable about policies that affect their lives. If this guy is truly enlightened he will climb the mast for buhari not against him
http://saharareporters.com/2018/09/13/breaking-man-who-climbed-telecoms-mast-protest-buharis-re-election-bid-descends-after-24

Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by JAYUK(m): 7:18pm On Sep 13, 2018
He carried out a peaceful protest,just said his mind,though the hard way
Re: Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends by Splashme: 7:29pm On Sep 13, 2018
Dannyset:

The guy is hero

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yusuf Lasun Defects From APC To PDP - PDP Vanguard / Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat / Delay In December Salary: FG Warns Civil Servants To Prepare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.