Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,454 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Buhari Emerges Unopposed, Faces APC Affirmation Primary In October - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Emerges Unopposed, Faces APC Affirmation Primary In October (18355 Views)

Hon Benjamin Kalu Elected Deputy Speaker Of House Of Reps Unopposed / Primary: Obaseki To Be Elected Unopposed As Imasuagbon Steps Down / APC Convention :14 Candidates Emerge Unopposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Emerges Unopposed, Faces APC Affirmation Primary In October by BafanaBafana: 5:16pm On Sep 13, 2018
MallamJackson:

Amin!!!

Even silent criminals as Buhari

Sai baba! ...ya koma daura!
You don't have to justify your support for criminals by painting Buhari as one. If you want to do something wrong, be bold. Prostitutes are not ashamed of their profession.
Re: Buhari Emerges Unopposed, Faces APC Affirmation Primary In October by BafanaBafana: 5:22pm On Sep 13, 2018
MallamJackson:

Well... according to a Nigerian nobel laurette; The only people who can support Buhari are those who are BLIND and WEAK INTELLECTUALLY.

how conspicuous!

sai baba! ya koma daura!!

Na even radio biafra product you be sef. Show me a link to the source where Soyinka said it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Emerges Unopposed, Faces APC Affirmation Primary In October by MallamJackson(m): 5:23pm On Sep 13, 2018
BafanaBafana:

You don't have to justify your support for criminals by painting Buhari as one. If you want to do something wrong, be bold. Prostitutes are not ashamed of their profession.

Uncle Bafs I dont support criminals whether covert or orvert ones

just that I have this distaste for intellectually slow folks

Plus

bana son masu bakin ganga. ka gane ai?

sai baba! ... ya koma daura!!
Re: Buhari Emerges Unopposed, Faces APC Affirmation Primary In October by MallamJackson(m): 5:29pm On Sep 13, 2018
BafanaBafana:

Na even radio biafra product you be sef. Show me a link to the source where Soyinka said it.

Right after you've showm me a video and a proper account of where our stollen but recoverd monies are kept... ka ji ko?

mean while... Sai baba ... ya koma daura!!
Re: Buhari Emerges Unopposed, Faces APC Affirmation Primary In October by PHILipu1(m): 5:30pm On Sep 13, 2018
MallamJackson:

Well... according to a Nigerian nobel laurette; The only people who can support Buhari are those who are BLIND and WEAK INTELLECTUALLY.

how conspicuous!

And only thief will support thieves to come and be incharge of Nigeria affairs again.
Buhari/osinbajo till 2023.
Osinbajo/el-rufai from 2023 till 2031
Re: Buhari Emerges Unopposed, Faces APC Affirmation Primary In October by Sleekfingers: 5:34pm On Sep 13, 2018
Like ..for re election
Share...for back to daura

Let see how people will vote on this platform
Re: Buhari Emerges Unopposed, Faces APC Affirmation Primary In October by 12345DKO(m): 5:36pm On Sep 13, 2018
PHILipu1:
Lol.
Majority of them were making it then because of the brown envelope that they were getting from Jonathan.

I am a southerner,but go to the north,Buharism is a strong movement on it's own.

Any northerner that will be contesting against Buhari in 2019 will be tag as enemy of the north by this Buhari die hard followers.

Note:majority of them don't even know what is internet talk more of Nairaland to click like or share.

I hear you. 2019 is not far again
Re: Buhari Emerges Unopposed, Faces APC Affirmation Primary In October by 12345DKO(m): 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2018
PHILipu1:
And only thief will support thieves to come and be incharge of Nigeria affairs again.
Buhari/osinbajo till 2023.
Osinbajo/el-rufai from 2023 till 2031

Bro, this table you just shook, unfortunately, you are on it. PDP is a party of thieves so also is APC a party of thieves. They are all criminals.
Re: Buhari Emerges Unopposed, Faces APC Affirmation Primary In October by Horlamidei(m): 5:40pm On Sep 13, 2018
Who wan waste 45m lol
Re: Buhari Emerges Unopposed, Faces APC Affirmation Primary In October by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 13, 2018
Bibors:
History is repeating itself again and it's interesting.
Jonathan emerged unopposed in PDP and failed.
Buhari emerges unopposed and will fail.
history is also unpredictable
Re: Buhari Emerges Unopposed, Faces APC Affirmation Primary In October by BafanaBafana: 5:45pm On Sep 13, 2018
MallamJackson:

Uncle Bafs I dont support criminals whether covert or orvert ones

just that I have this distaste for intellectually slow folks

Plus

bana son masu bakin ganga. ka gane ai?

sai baba! ... ya koma daura!!
Bros I saw you falsely quoting Soyinka somewhere on this thread. You either did that out of mischief or ignorance. I will go with the latter, which reveals you ain't intellectually sound like you pride yourself.
Re: Buhari Emerges Unopposed, Faces APC Affirmation Primary In October by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 5:50pm On Sep 13, 2018
sai baba till 2023 cheesy

ipob miscreants won't like this.

precisionfx isaabubakar benben1000
Re: Buhari Emerges Unopposed, Faces APC Affirmation Primary In October by PHILipu1(m): 5:52pm On Sep 13, 2018
12345DKO:

Bro, this table you just shook, unfortunately, you are on it. PDP is a party of thieves so also is APC a party of thieves. They are all criminals.
But i will prefer a thief that will steal my thousands than a thief that will still my trillions.
Re: Buhari Emerges Unopposed, Faces APC Affirmation Primary In October by opribo(m): 5:55pm On Sep 13, 2018
Ok its time to order your boys to release Leah.
Re: Buhari Emerges Unopposed, Faces APC Affirmation Primary In October by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 13, 2018
PHILipu1:

But i will prefer a thief that will steal my thousands than a thief that will still my trillions.

APC have thiefed more than PDP and finally APC added auto-pilot destruction to it.
Re: Buhari Emerges Unopposed, Faces APC Affirmation Primary In October by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 13, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
sai baba till 2023 cheesy

ipob miscreants won't like this.

precisionfx isaabubakar benben1000

we expect tifnubu to hand over the ticket to buhari (even if buhariis on a wheel chair)so that he will rule in 2023.
Re: Buhari Emerges Unopposed, Faces APC Affirmation Primary In October by 12345DKO(m): 6:02pm On Sep 13, 2018
PHILipu1:

At least we both agree that both parties are full of thieves.
Enjoy your evening bro
Re: Buhari Emerges Unopposed, Faces APC Affirmation Primary In October by gidado14(m): 6:03pm On Sep 13, 2018
Presidiotbuhari:

Pathetic Edo muslim head slammer undecided
you are very stupid for this post how i wish you are close by
Re: Buhari Emerges Unopposed, Faces APC Affirmation Primary In October by Maket: 6:04pm On Sep 13, 2018
dlaw70:
I want to thank God 4 bringing me into this world,but 4 d angel that directed me 2 Nigeria,still dnt have anything to say 2 him now
You will have appreciation for him when your mind is clear if religious, ethnicity and political affiliation.
Re: Buhari Emerges Unopposed, Faces APC Affirmation Primary In October by MallamJackson(m): 6:11pm On Sep 13, 2018
BafanaBafana:

Bros I saw you falsely quoting Soyinka somewhere on this thread. You either did that out of mischief or ignorance. I will go with the latter, which reveals you ain't intellectually sound like you pride yourself.

In your attempt at self glorification?

I mean why go with the latter in the stead of the former?

kai dai bana akwai koma wa daura.

Re: Buhari Emerges Unopposed, Faces APC Affirmation Primary In October by Saintabey: 6:17pm On Sep 13, 2018
Such thing will repeat itself.
History is repeating itself again and it's interesting.
Jonathan emerged unopposed in PDP and failed.
Buhari emerges unopposed and will fail. [/quote]
Re: Buhari Emerges Unopposed, Faces APC Affirmation Primary In October by Bibors(m): 6:21pm On Sep 13, 2018
Ray97:
history is also unpredictable

History is always predictable when the indices are constant.
The economic hardship of 1933-1985 that befell Nigerians repeated itself and is still on from 2015 till date because there is a constant in the equation called Buhari.
Re: Buhari Emerges Unopposed, Faces APC Affirmation Primary In October by Bibors(m): 6:24pm On Sep 13, 2018
PHILipu1:
Buhari no be Jonathan.
Buhari has that standby millions of voters that are ready to swim and sink with him even if Buhari has no party or Buhari is on life support and Jonathan didn't have that.

Forget all those rigging that was going on then without card readers.

Nobody presently stand any chance against Buhari in a free and fair election.

Your first sentence says it all.
Buhari no be Jonathan who will conduct a free and fair election and will accept the results even when it's against him.

QED
Re: Buhari Emerges Unopposed, Faces APC Affirmation Primary In October by Susu888(m): 6:27pm On Sep 13, 2018
Presidiotbuhari:

Pathetic Edo muslim head slammer undecided

Eyyaaa... u poor soul. I pray u accept islam someday in ur life.
Re: Buhari Emerges Unopposed, Faces APC Affirmation Primary In October by wencesolo(m): 6:41pm On Sep 13, 2018
Thunder fire the name of this country not the Innocent n gud people who discovered themselves in the shithole. A big thunder+Huricane katrina*Hurican Florence fire APC and all its lifeless supporters on Nairaland.

Lastly, May almighty father use VAR + not the one used in Russia 2018 to show us the list of countries available to us before procreation. I know no sane human will choose Nigeria! By so doing nigeria will become one of the galaxies or an ocean with APC supporters as the amphibians.
Last Last, Thunder fire the word Nigeria, the APC supporters in it. If you talk rubbish for this my post, death shall befall you! In the name of chukwu okike abiama! Isee! Isee! Iseeeeee!
Re: Buhari Emerges Unopposed, Faces APC Affirmation Primary In October by edupedia: 6:53pm On Sep 13, 2018
Racoon:
-After his party hitched up the cost of the expression of intent form beyond the reach of the better young aspirants thereby denying them the privilege while he got a lawless group to Santimoniously bought the same form for him?

-Same thing the APC accused Jonathan of doing in 2014?

-After signing not-too-young-to-run bill and asked youth to start contesting against him in 2023
Buhari/APC can only deceive themselves.

....noise for vendor mouth...keep it up...
Re: Buhari Emerges Unopposed, Faces APC Affirmation Primary In October by MrMystrO(m): 7:05pm On Sep 13, 2018
madone:
a Nigerian not a jihadist, am able body not lifeless old man. Vote in a man who is not on personal vendetta, vote in a man who is not more concern about cows.not atiku, not saraki, not David mark, not kwankanso. Not tambuwa not buhari again. Not even sowore

Still haven't answered the question. WHO?
Re: Buhari Emerges Unopposed, Faces APC Affirmation Primary In October by MrMystrO(m): 7:08pm On Sep 13, 2018
12345DKO:

Any other person other than president Buhari. The same way we did move against Jonathan in 2015

Saying we should vote in any other person apart from Buhari is stupidity. We did the same thing with Jonathan, how did that work out? Turned out to be worse! If the biggest opposition party cannot provide anything better than some power hungry northerners as their candidates, then I'm sorry, Buhari remains the only option.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Emerges Unopposed, Faces APC Affirmation Primary In October by fk002: 7:12pm On Sep 13, 2018
madone:
a Nigerian not a jihadist, am able body not lifeless old man. Vote in a man who is not on personal vendetta, vote in a man who is not more concern about cows.not atiku, not saraki, not David mark, not kwankanso. Not tambuwa not buhari again. Not even sowore

Then who?
Re: Buhari Emerges Unopposed, Faces APC Affirmation Primary In October by fk002: 7:17pm On Sep 13, 2018
Presidiotbuhari:

Are u one of them, the head slamming islamist?

For your mind na only Muslims dem dey support Buhari right?
Re: Buhari Emerges Unopposed, Faces APC Affirmation Primary In October by bsolushola82: 8:20pm On Sep 13, 2018
Your madness is at it best.
donphilopus:
Mathematically, 12 x 0 = 0
All the twelve PDP Presidential aspirants equal zero..
It's Baba till 2023.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Stops INEC From Redeploying Mike Igini, Akwa Ibom REC / Bandits Reject 5.3m Old Naira Notes In Kaduna Over Deadline / PDP: Eddy Olafeso Concedes Defeat, Promises To Work With Arapaja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.