Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,479 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Lady Denies Conspiring With Covenant University To Expel Adooh Emmanuel - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lady Denies Conspiring With Covenant University To Expel Adooh Emmanuel (418 Views)

Sahara Reporters Interview With Covenant University 2nd Best Graduating Student / Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student / University Of Ibadan To Expel 328 Students Over ‘Shameful Academic Results’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Denies Conspiring With Covenant University To Expel Adooh Emmanuel by grandiose4ever: 2:36pm On Sep 13, 2018
Yesterday i brought you news about a guy who claimed he was framed by Covenant university registrar for committing sexual offences. https://www.nairaland.com/4727398/adooh-emmanuel-wins-covenant-university

Well, today the lady at the center of the whole drama released a statement admitting she had sex with Adooh who claimed the girl gave him STD.

Lalasticlala Highered

Re: Lady Denies Conspiring With Covenant University To Expel Adooh Emmanuel by grandiose4ever: 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2018
Omotayo the other girl also responded clearing herself from any conspiracy...

Re: Lady Denies Conspiring With Covenant University To Expel Adooh Emmanuel by HigherEd: 3:11pm On Sep 13, 2018
Lol oga o.
Re: Lady Denies Conspiring With Covenant University To Expel Adooh Emmanuel by barojana: 3:33pm On Sep 13, 2018
To the girl, next time password your tablet so in case cu officials seize your tab or laptop for anything you simply tell them you've forgotten the password. Shikena....
Re: Lady Denies Conspiring With Covenant University To Expel Adooh Emmanuel by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 13, 2018
The saddest part of this story is that - He failed to hit that sweet, infected pusssy again.

If na me, I go cry sef.
Re: Lady Denies Conspiring With Covenant University To Expel Adooh Emmanuel by CodeTemplar: 6:23pm On Sep 13, 2018
This sad. So Muyiwa the registrar is cleared ? or what exactly are we looking at?

(1) (Reply)

Payment Of School Fees For New AKSU Students Set To Commence / If You Use This Legendary Cryon Back Then In School, Let Me Hear You Say ‘presen / Unicaf Mba Scholarship Essay Competition 2018 [fully Funded]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.