Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,895 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Young Student Arrives School In His 'locally-made Sports Vehicle' In Enugu (pix) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Young Student Arrives School In His 'locally-made Sports Vehicle' In Enugu (pix) (1366 Views)

"I Asked For 1 Scholarship,God Gave Me 7";Nigerian PHD Student Arrives US / Nii Amartei : Young Student Builds Helicopter For Four Years (Photos) / Young Student Creates Dustbin With Pure Water Sachets [ See Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Student Arrives School In His 'locally-made Sports Vehicle' In Enugu (pix) by Gucciblog: 6:29pm On Sep 13, 2018
A Nigerian man arrived his school in grand style to show off his customized sports vehicle he constructed with local materials.

The student test driving the locally made car
A student of Institute of Management and Technology (IMT) in Enugu state, caused a stir after pulling up in an ‘open-wheel vehicle’ which he constructed with locally sourced materials.
The young man who was said to be test-driving the “customised” automobile, drove it round the school to the admiration of other students who were stunned by his ingenuity.

More information about the student will be made available soon.

See more photos:

https://zenithnaija.com/young-student-arrives-school-in-his-locally-made-sports-vehicle-in-enugu-pix/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Young Student Arrives School In His 'locally-made Sports Vehicle' In Enugu (pix) by PrincessB1(f): 6:35pm On Sep 13, 2018
Innovative cheesy
Re: Young Student Arrives School In His 'locally-made Sports Vehicle' In Enugu (pix) by jidxin(m): 6:36pm On Sep 13, 2018
Whats d horse power

1 Like

Re: Young Student Arrives School In His 'locally-made Sports Vehicle' In Enugu (pix) by nelronaldo(m): 6:40pm On Sep 13, 2018
Oboy
Re: Young Student Arrives School In His 'locally-made Sports Vehicle' In Enugu (pix) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 13, 2018
Igbo power.

jidxin:
Whats d horse power
Re: Young Student Arrives School In His 'locally-made Sports Vehicle' In Enugu (pix) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 13, 2018
Awesome
Re: Young Student Arrives School In His 'locally-made Sports Vehicle' In Enugu (pix) by KendrickAyomide: 9:32pm On Sep 13, 2018
Creativity in madness
Re: Young Student Arrives School In His 'locally-made Sports Vehicle' In Enugu (pix) by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 14, 2018
This i can commend! I see you built your chasis from scratch, getting everything aligned and working will take tons of calculations. Well done boy! Keep it up and look for ways to be wickedly innovative.

Unlike some idiots that will take keke napep and put some contraption on it and think they’re smart. Rubbish!
Re: Young Student Arrives School In His 'locally-made Sports Vehicle' In Enugu (pix) by Painkila: 1:17pm On Sep 14, 2018
What is really wrong with Igbo people?,they are so mediocre. can't they just clean up their environment for once?
Re: Young Student Arrives School In His 'locally-made Sports Vehicle' In Enugu (pix) by christejames(m): 1:44pm On Sep 14, 2018
Painkila:
What is really wrong with Igbo people?,they are so mediocre. can't they just clean up their environment for once?

in your mind you are casting aspersions on the great Igbo race.

can you compare your so called region with that of the Igbos in terms of general development and serenity?
Re: Young Student Arrives School In His 'locally-made Sports Vehicle' In Enugu (pix) by Painkila: 2:43pm On Sep 14, 2018
christejames:

in your mind you are casting aspersions on the great Igbo race.

can you compare your so called region with that of the Igbos in terms of general development and serenity?
am not talking about buildings, i have been to onitsha,Enugu, aba and umuahia,and there is one thing in common in all those places, dirt and unkempt environment. they are just mediocre,all they know is to count money,they wouldn't mind making money on top of shit and stench.
Re: Young Student Arrives School In His 'locally-made Sports Vehicle' In Enugu (pix) by Amakababe(f): 4:19pm On Sep 14, 2018
Painkila:
am not talking about buildings, i have been to onitsha,Enugu, aba and umuahia,and there is one thing in common in all those places, dirt and unkempt environment. they are just mediocre,all they know is to count money,they wouldn't mind making money on top of shit and stench.
shutup ur trash dirty idiot.
Thunder gbakwo onu gi there.
Tell us the region or regions you come from let's find photos online and show you how 'clean' it is.
Nonsense afonja.
Re: Young Student Arrives School In His 'locally-made Sports Vehicle' In Enugu (pix) by Painkila: 4:33pm On Sep 14, 2018
Amakababe:
shutup ur trash dirty idiot.
Thunder gbakwo onu gi there.
Tell us the region or regions you come from let's find photos online and show you how 'clean' it is.
Nonsense afonja.
just admit it,you guys are just a filthy mediocre bunch,I went to watch a match at enyimba stadium, and I was shocked by the filth and unkempt sorrounding of the place,I just asked myself, are these people human beings at all?
Re: Young Student Arrives School In His 'locally-made Sports Vehicle' In Enugu (pix) by Amakababe(f): 4:37pm On Sep 14, 2018
Painkila:
just admit it,you guys are just a filthy mediocre bunch,I went to watch a match at enyimba stadium, and I was shocked by the filth and unkempt sorrounding of the place,I just asked myself, are these people human beings at all?
enough of beating around the bush.
Now tell me nitwit, are you from osun Ogun abi ekiti or Oyo?

Be confident enough to mention the hellhole you originated from and spent most of your childhood in before we go further.
Re: Young Student Arrives School In His 'locally-made Sports Vehicle' In Enugu (pix) by educators(f): 9:06pm On Sep 14, 2018
Re: Young Student Arrives School In His 'locally-made Sports Vehicle' In Enugu (pix) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 14, 2018
NICE TRY smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2020/2021 Unilag Postgraduate Admission(MBA,Msc,PGD,M.edu) Admission Thread / Offa Ghastly Accident: One Fedpoffa Student Back Home Hale And Hearty / Strike Looms Again As FG Pays ASUU Half Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.