Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,929 members, 7,810,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

"I Asked For 1 Scholarship,God Gave Me 7";Nigerian PHD Student Arrives US - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "I Asked For 1 Scholarship,God Gave Me 7";Nigerian PHD Student Arrives US (983 Views)

Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked / Oluwaseyi Ajibade: Third Class LASU Graduate, UNILAG Best Graduating PhD Student / Nigerian PHD Students Stranded In UK (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Asked For 1 Scholarship,God Gave Me 7";Nigerian PHD Student Arrives US by HarlequinLekex: 11:03am On Sep 16, 2022
Nigerian lady Joy Amadi who said she was expecting to get only one scholarship offer,has ended up landing a whopping seven;with multiple fully-funded offers in USA and Canada but she has arrived at the university of Delaware.
"My Utmost gratitude goes to God Almighty who say of through this journey.I asked for 1 and God gave me 7.
A look at Joy's profile on LinkedIn reveals she attended the federal uni of Lokoja where she studied chemistry and finished with a first class in 2019.At the university of Delaware,she will be pursuing a Phd in organic chemistry.
Netizens congratulates her,Gogo Ujile said;"Well done,Congrats Joy Amadi,This is beautiful and i am happy your desire has finally come to stay.May God keep you safe and perfect all he's started in due time."
Ivan Turyahebwa said;"Welcome to the land of opportunities in this country dreams can come true but on one condition.To only those who put in the work.Stay humbled"
Monday Newman Yakubu said;"Congrats"
Lalasticlala,Mynd44,Dominique

1 Like

Re: "I Asked For 1 Scholarship,God Gave Me 7";Nigerian PHD Student Arrives US by HarlequinLekex: 11:09am On Sep 16, 2022
Re: "I Asked For 1 Scholarship,God Gave Me 7";Nigerian PHD Student Arrives US by HarlequinLekex: 11:12am On Sep 16, 2022
Congrats girl,doing urself great,your family great,congrats girl b4 some start ranting tribalism
Re: "I Asked For 1 Scholarship,God Gave Me 7";Nigerian PHD Student Arrives US by Chaos14: 11:57am On Sep 16, 2022
Congrats just make sure you come back to nigeria so that we can make it better so that more people will have the same opportunity as you nlfpmod
Re: "I Asked For 1 Scholarship,God Gave Me 7";Nigerian PHD Student Arrives US by jesmond3945: 12:37pm On Sep 16, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Nigerian lady Joy Amadi who said she was expecting to get only one scholarship offer,has ended up landing a whopping seven;with multiple fully-funded offers in USA and Canada but she has arrived at the university of Delaware.
"My Utmost gratitude goes to God Almighty who say of through this journey.I asked for 1 and God gave me 7.
A look at Joy's profile on LinkedIn reveals she attended the federal uni of Lokoja where she studied chemistry and finished with a first class in 2019.At the university of Delaware,she will be pursuing a Phd in organic chemistry.Lalasticlala,Mynd44,Dominique
yes God is faithful but you have to be dilligent.
Re: "I Asked For 1 Scholarship,God Gave Me 7";Nigerian PHD Student Arrives US by Deckylicious(m): 1:41pm On Sep 16, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Mmesoma Ejikeme Receives Fully Funded International Scholarship / Pls Contact Soonest / Any Useful Info About Oou Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.