Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:45 PM

Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS (57090 Views)

DSS Personnel Celebrate The Removal Of Bichi As DG (Video) / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss / Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS by Firebomber: 8:43am On Sep 14, 2018
Hedonisst:

Don't be stupid. Who was the NSA at that time? Who was the IGP? Who was the Chief of Defence Staff? Who was CG of Customs? Was there or was there not a balance in the security management architecture.

Compare that to now and tell me more about what the composition of security chiefs. Where is the balance?

You dey reply that idiot Muslim that's claiming to be atheist, bros you are just wasting your time with the hypocrite bigot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS by Psoul(m): 8:51am On Sep 14, 2018
micolaj:
I see no reason why people should complain about the new appointment. Loyalty, trust and competence are essential requirements for appointing a head of secret service anywhere in the world.So bringing tribalism into the whole issue of the appointment is strategically irrational.

Some are calling me up for my comment.
I must say that I am sorry for not sharing the same view with you on this matter.
Interestingly, the diversity of our opinions projects the beauty of Independence of our enlightened souls.

Oga, what of the other appointments dat do not require loyalty and trust according to you, how did he distribute them.
I am yet to understand what is wrong with some of you guys that beliv that Buhari has bn fair in his appointments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 14, 2018
Sannisege:
Mr Man, we all know your people are more interested in selling drugs and scamming South-East Asians rather than working in the Federal Civil Service. So you don't expect FG to come beg you to become DG. If you guys want to be Dgs, then apply to Federal Civil Service, which is currently more populated with Northerners.

My friend, everyone here is not igbo. Stop making this an igbo issue. You core northerners will live to regret Buhari's rule. Write it down. Remember that the federal character was created to pity disadvantaged north. Now your brother Buhari has killed that principle. Cobtinue abusing igbos, i am not igbo but you and your people will forever be below igbos, educationally and professionally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 14, 2018
Dee60:
President GEJ sacked a Bayelsa man and replaced with a northerner as NSA. NSA is the top job in security circle, the very top job.

Whichever way, the north rules! When north is there north rules, when south is there north rules.

Blame the timid and treacherous south west and south east for that. For money, they easily sell their birth right.

Keep South East outbof this. The SE/SS warned Nigerians about buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 14, 2018
ollah2:

Who was CBN governor during GEJ tenures? Wasn't Sanusi Lamido controversially removed to be replaced by Godwin Emefiele ? But idiots like you won't see anything wrong with that and masturbate when it turns around.

Go fvck yourself man

Sanusi messed up. Look, stop defending injustice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS by ollah2: 9:09am On Sep 14, 2018
Fineman87:

Sanusi messed up. Look, stop defending injustice.

So saying the truth now means i'm defending injustice? I should be a bigot nd hypocrite like you right?

What was his mess? The 20 billion usd saga or what?
Re: Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS by emmasege: 9:47am On Sep 14, 2018
Bluetooth2:

Obasanjo appointed Kayode ARE from Ogun State, Yardua appointed someone from North, Jonathan appointed his own from Calabar but you want Buhari to appoint someone from Jonathan’s backyard at a time he’s seeking re-election. Who does that ?
Your argument would have made sense if Bubu balanced the appointment of security chiefs in a way that it's not skewed against Southerners and Christians.

None of those ex-presidents was as biased as the Daura Du.llard. He'll go down in history as Nigeria's worst president and national mistake.

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS by shiffynaani(m): 9:54am On Sep 14, 2018
YOU RODE ON THE WAVE OF INTEGRITY TO BECOME PRESIDENT. TELL ME, WHERE HAS THE SUPPOSED INTEGRITY GONE TO? NO SINGLE ATOM OF INTEGRITY IN YOUR LEADERSHIP STYLE. HAVN'T WE MADE A GRAVE MISTAKE, NIGERIANS? WE WILL FOREVER REMEMBER YOUR GOVERNMENT OF SHEER NEPOTISM AND GROSS INCOMPETENCY IN THE ANAL OF HISTORY.

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS by godox2(m): 10:23am On Sep 14, 2018
NameUserNo:

The idiot who was IGP under Jonathan and worked for Buhari in 2015, was he a southerner? Many northerners held sensitive positions under Jonathan.

Thats why Buhari dont want to make the same mistake. A person that can be trusted by the c in c need to hold position of, CoAS, IG, NSA and DSS. GEJ Shot own goal.
Re: Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS by nwatthu(m): 11:05am On Sep 14, 2018
No sensible person will support Buhari in 2019. Any body that does that is insane.
Hofbrauhaus:
Zombies come quickly and defend your god..

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS by SternProphet: 11:08am On Sep 14, 2018
Fineman87:

Keep South East outbof this. The SE/SS warned Nigerians about buhari.

IBB, Abacha, GEJ , OBJ all appointed their trusted people as DSS.
OBJ "retrieved" a retired ex DSS colonel to be his DSS, no body complained.

Forget Dasuki, we all know why GEJ put him there. He was going to annoint him his northern successor in 2019 and he was also needed to channel money for politics.

GEJ never made mistakes with his security appointments ; - Azzazi, Minimah, Ihejirika, Ekpenyong, ..there was even an Ibo man appointed DSS for a short while.

Never liked GEJ but we never accused him of tribalism in key appointments.
Even Dieziani, the Petroleum Minister was his relative. It is the prerogative of the Predident to appoint anybody.
Trump his using all his children in the white house.

Turkish President made his in law the Finance Minister.
Re: Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS by KingRagnar: 1:39pm On Sep 14, 2018
Instead of you to hide your head for the homosexuality approval speech you made, you are out here blasting PMB, like you could better.
Re: Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS by godliman: 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2018
midolian:
Buhari might be nepotic..he sure knows what is good for himself and the nation as a whole. You don't expect him to appoint someone he is not comfortable with as DG DSS.
You guys are just too dishonest . if buhari shoots your village head you will still find a way to excuse him. I ve never heard where dss overthrew any govt, what is buhari afraid of? He just wanted someone I think who can help him rig election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS by poseidon12: 3:51am On Sep 15, 2018
modsfucker:
That seat is too sensitive to be entrusted to someone outside the president's comfort zone... Every President appoints his confidant as the DG SSS.

You are an irredeemable fool. And your so called President is supposed to be President of Nigeria. But anywhere outside the Fulani zone is outside his comfort zone? People like you make me wonder why I am carrying the Nigerian passport.

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS by IloveToMess: 6:53am On Sep 15, 2018
Who did trhis to us
Is Nigeria the hell the Bible talks about?
I dont understand why a handful of SW people will be this shortsighted yet they claim to be more educated than the rest of us.
This is not ordinary.
I think this juju blown on the SW is from Senegal.
If only Buhari can die i know Nigeria will be fine

Let Igbos rule Nigeria forever if you ask me, at least we will in a long run meet up with countries like Malaysia, Taiwan etc.. which is not bad at all.
Northern decades of rulership and SW too has made the country look like Chad and Niger Republic.
God where are you??

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pics Of The Boko Haram Members Killed Today & The Foreign Currency Recovered / Pictures Of Lagos Before Crude Oil And Independence / 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.