Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

"Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” (82138 Views)

Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters / Reno And Asari Gone Mute As Army Kill Rape And Raze ijaw Villages / Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by Antoeni(m): 7:03am On Sep 14, 2018
Only Desperate Saraki can do this
Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by rock003: 7:26am On Sep 14, 2018
blujoi:
But let me say something that will shock you,even though many will not agree with me. It’s only our brothers up north that have the heart to start and sustain a revolution in this country. They are the most obstinate set of people when they believe in something and are ready to die for it, and I mean literally they are ready to lay down their life. Small small they are becoming politically aware,I pray it happens very quickly and I also pray our other brothers in different parts of the country will put aside their differences and join hands with them when the time comes....in the meantime let’s just sit back and enjoy the season movie they call Nigerian elections!!

I agree with you on this. Sincerely, I don't see a way out. It's looking bleaker by the day
Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by foreshore(m): 7:47am On Sep 14, 2018
2mercy:
My Life Is Under Threat, Atiku Tells Buhari

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/09/my-life-is-under-threat-atiku-tells-buhari/

Buhari and APC, increasingly desperate by the day
Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 14, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Next year's election will be bloody from both sides

I pray they all kill each other next year and let us the masses rest abeg.

1 Like

Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by Oshin56(m): 8:08am On Sep 14, 2018
Chisos
Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by delishpot: 8:12am On Sep 14, 2018
One family big positions and offices yet the poor hungry foolish youths will still die for them.
Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by godliman: 8:39am On Sep 14, 2018
Ojiofor:

It is still up to the commander in chief to order investigation and bring who ever is responssible to justice,that is how things are done in civilised societies not trading blames like you are doing now.
The real brood of vipers to me are those condoning the diabolic atrocities of this regime
Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by Bondes: 8:57am On Sep 14, 2018
So why is he sending a petition to Buhari? He's supposed to send his petition to the IG of police and the DG of DSS. Don't try to make everything political.
Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by ofwest47(m): 9:22am On Sep 14, 2018
This petition should have gone to Secundus the chairman of the New Looters Party a k a PDP for the threats from the remaining thirteen members of the looters party fighting for the party's presidential ticket rather than sending petition to Buhari.
Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by bemyguest(f): 9:29am On Sep 14, 2018
They should all kill themselves and let the masses rest! The judgement of God is upon all the evil past and present leaders in the nation Nigeria
Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by 7lives: 9:52am On Sep 14, 2018
Ojiofor:

It is still up to the commander in chief to order investigation and bring who ever is responssible to justice,that is how things are done in civilised societies not trading blames like you are doing now.

Absolute total nonsense.
Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by smalls001: 11:23am On Sep 14, 2018
psucc:
There are times we need to bury our differences and push for our common good. Atiku has even put up the phone number used in sending the SMS and sanity has it that the security agencies swing into action to unravel the persons behind (Even though this is Nigeria and no one is expecting anything tangible from the government on this).

What's the first thing Atiku should have done. Report to the appropriate authorities or come to the media and start calling out to the President. To me this is cheap blackmail plus I don't believe his story.
Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by smalls001: 11:29am On Sep 14, 2018
Ojiofor:

Hmmm OK. Congratulations, your smartness just lumped record high. So if they rob you today, you will wait for Mr President to order an investigation. Hmmm...Keep waiting oh!!!
Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by Ojiofor: 12:02pm On Sep 14, 2018
smalls001:

Hmmm OK. Congratulations, your smartness just lumped record high. So if they rob you today, you will wait for Mr President to order an investigation. Hmmm...Keep waiting oh!!!

You came late!
Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by KingRagnar: 12:13pm On Sep 14, 2018
Oh gosh!!! I cannot believe Atiku will stoop so low as claim that his life and that of his family is threatened by someone who happens to support PMB, this is just another antic to buy sympathy and make the general public believe that PMB is after his life. Nobody sent any life threatening message to Atiku, it was made up totally by Atiku and his PDP cohorts
Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by Charly68: 12:40pm On Sep 14, 2018
Things are turning worse in their party . Why threatening Atiku from contesting ..?
Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by Tareq1105: 12:45pm On Sep 14, 2018
Buterflyle0:
Drama written by Atiku, cast organised by Atiku, Twist to story, arranged by Atiku.

Purpose: to win the mass pity vote award!!

Atiku Abu-begger!!

Script written by Atiku for cheap symphaty.

What shedding of tears could not do probably Death threat should be able to do it.

But if the threat is real, then Atiku should look inward among his co contestants in the party.

I know 5 of them that can never never be trusted.

We expect more of this

1 Like

Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by IYANGBALI: 12:50pm On Sep 14, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
and Eleko1
he has been kidnapped by Evans and no money to pay his ransom
Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by bizzibodi(m): 3:57pm On Sep 14, 2018
This a political stunt,why write buhari why not secretly write IG.
Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by CioAngels(f): 7:04pm On Sep 14, 2018
Nobody should be trusted, from the top echelon to the ground, they are all vampires. I will not say Atiku is lying or the truth because Nigerian politicians are wicked and desperate. I'm very sure some people are jittery out of fear if he contest, but they cannot silence anybody as this is the fun and sweetness of democracy. They are all vampires.
Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by VickyRotex(f): 12:38pm On Sep 15, 2018
IYANGBALI:
Buhari has locked them up in prison

SMH
Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by IYANGBALI: 1:14pm On Sep 15, 2018
VickyRotex:

SMH
one of them has just been released
Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by durangokid: 2:27pm On Sep 15, 2018
ofwest47:
This petition should have gone to Secundus the chairman of the New Looters Party a k a PDP for the threats from the remaining thirteen members of the looters party fighting for the party's presidential ticket rather than sending petition to Buhari.
may you and your family continue to receive such threats for supporting bad omen.
Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by ChimaAdeoye: 2:41pm On Sep 15, 2018
Fulani herdsmen will get to a point that Nigerians will resist them and Buhari that sent them.
Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by VickyRotex(f): 1:37am On Sep 16, 2018
IYANGBALI:
one of them has just been released

undecided undecided undecided
Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by Mrexcell(m): 2:47am On Sep 16, 2018
2mercy:
My Life Is Under Threat, Atiku Tells Buhari

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/09/my-life-is-under-threat-atiku-tells-buhari/

This is what u get when you elect a confirmed terrorist to become ur president nigerians have entered one chance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Appoints Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff / 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria / Senator Dino Melaye Sent To Prison By Lokoja Court (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.