Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

"Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” (82141 Views)

Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters / Reno And Asari Gone Mute As Army Kill Rape And Raze ijaw Villages / Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by ipobarecriminals: 12:04am On Sep 14, 2018
IYANGBALI:
Buhari has locked them up in prison
and Eleko1
Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by candygist: 12:04am On Sep 14, 2018
Ojiofor:

It is still up to the commander in chief to order investigation and bring who ever is responssible to justice,that is how things are done in civilised societies not trading blames like you are doing now.
Atiku should go and report to the nearest police station. That would be better. If something like this happened to you will you be looking for buhari to report to?
Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by rock003: 12:06am On Sep 14, 2018
blujoi:
I totally agree with the part where u said our votes no longer count. But our ambivalence is in not realizing that we can all come together and kick everyone of them out through acts of civil disobedience. The average Nigerian doesn’t want to die and even if anyone thinks about taking action, the issue of tribalism will be a big hindrance. I have lived in almost all parts of Nigeria, the same issues of poverty, hardship and injustice are prevalent everywhere regardless of tribe or state. Rather we sit in our little corners and complain till we die and pass on the same to our kids, hoping and praying for that golden day when God will suddenly come down and right everything that’s wrong with our country.

You are right. Everyone is guilty of that, including yourself, bro
Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by blujoi(m): 12:08am On Sep 14, 2018
Hahahahahaha!! Guilty as charged!!! Brother mi, u wan make I kpaii ontop Naija matter!! Make I make money first cheesy cheesy.
rock003:

Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by blujoi(m): 12:16am On Sep 14, 2018
But let me say something that will shock you,even though many will not agree with me. It’s only our brothers up north that have the heart to start and sustain a revolution in this country. They are the most obstinate set of people when they believe in something and are ready to die for it, and I mean literally they are ready to lay down their life. Small small they are becoming politically aware,I pray it happens very quickly and I also pray our other brothers in different parts of the country will put aside their differences and join hands with them when the time comes....in the meantime let’s just sit back and enjoy the season movie they call Nigerian elections!!

rock003:

Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by Calers: 12:21am On Sep 14, 2018
Continue decieving yourself, combine all of you together Buhari will defeat all of you.
Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by vineyardfarms: 12:27am On Sep 14, 2018
psucc:
There are times we need to bury our differences and push for our common good. Atiku has even put up the phone number used in sending the SMS and sanity has it that the security agencies swing into action to unravel the persons behind (Even though this is Nigeria and no one is expecting anything tangible from the government on this).
The commander in chief and All the security chiefs are core North. Deal with it.
Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by mema900: 12:31am On Sep 14, 2018
Buterflyle0:
Drama written by Atiku, cast organised by Atiku, Twist to story, arranged by Atiku.

Purpose: to win the mass pity vote award!!

Atiku Abu-begger!!
How old are you?
Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by Oponel1962: 12:44am On Sep 14, 2018
I laugh at anyone taking anything from a Nigerian politician serious.
Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by BabaRamota1980: 1:01am On Sep 14, 2018
This is bullshyyte.
Atiku lives in Adamawa with his wife and family house is there. Adamawa has been under repeated bombing and lethal invasion consistently back to 2012. Never has Atiku or any member of his family been a victim of bokoharam. How does he do it, what measures has he put in place for family protection that six years of bombing and carnage has not touched him? This threat pales compared with what bokoharam does to victims. Whatever Atiku has done to remain untouched by boko, same security is needed against this insane person. No need to make this a national noise. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by Dollabiz: 1:07am On Sep 14, 2018
ohh
Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by skurimahn(m): 1:14am On Sep 14, 2018
This is a threat from saraki and co. They were only trying to diverts his attention to buhari winning the election.
Saraki knew from day 1 that atiku got the power and the money to win the ticket. That's why he (saraki) has been performing all the political public stunt..

We shall see sha and we r waiting..
Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by RevenGeMission: 1:39am On Sep 14, 2018
I suspect Sakamanjie sef , Just like Fayose's i'm in pain live tv cry and Mr Tree hugger for 13 hours

blujoi:
PDP has been known to be a brood of vipers, I’m sure these threats are a family affair , if u know u know cheesy cheesy
Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by okenwaa(m): 1:59am On Sep 14, 2018
I for pity for Atiku.....but d@ line wey talk say en daughter dey work 4 CBN

Mtcheww!!
Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by BENEAMATA: 2:27am On Sep 14, 2018
Mansur59:
I beg in piking fine? even me go join the rape :PI
be careful , a faceless forum is not so faceless
Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by Funjosh(m): 2:51am On Sep 14, 2018
IYANGBALI:
Buhari has locked them up in prison
Be replying yourself Ode
Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by romenna: 3:25am On Sep 14, 2018
Wetin concern national security with ur personal issue?
Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by abbeyty(m): 3:54am On Sep 14, 2018
I will never waste my vote and time on any of these criminals. Nobody cares if they start killing one another
Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by donaldchidi: 4:00am On Sep 14, 2018
mak I call the number first mak I HV deal wit the sender, I need som money...
Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by GoldHorse(m): 4:18am On Sep 14, 2018
More police protection?! Why una selfish like this?! I beg go hire private body guards! Mtchewe!
Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by adecz: 4:43am On Sep 14, 2018
Saraki's 'boys' wink wink wink wink are warming up!! grin grin grin
Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by JegaQuin: 4:48am On Sep 14, 2018
Atikulooter had to lie to seek more MUGU's sympathy votes after he has cried us a river and it seems doesn't help lol grin
Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by omoiyalayi(m): 4:53am On Sep 14, 2018
Atiku hmmmm

A ti ku just like his name implies (push him to death)

May you not be pushed to death o

And Nigeria must be gr8 again
Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 5:01am On Sep 14, 2018
what gives me the impression that atiku is playing an empathetic political drama. what's he trying to disseminate? oh that he's a threat to the incumbent govt in 2019 election. Niger politician and their desperation

if indeed a number is threatening you. you should write a petition to the IGP instead not buhari. they will take clearance to do some fact finding of the person identification from mtn headquarter. was buhari the police officer that will investigate such matter?

I urge youth across the 36 states to get prepare for 2023 in massive participation of both national, state and local politics. get register as a party member in your ward, attend their meetings, make suggestion, give ideas and advise in the party and play your objective role

come rain, come sunshine, by 2023 I shall be representing efon alaaye constituency in Ekiti state house of assembly. these old politicians are only building on old military politics in our nation. it's time we correct some mistakes with a pragmatic involvement in politics
Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by selfmade22: 5:14am On Sep 14, 2018
Sannisege:
Atiku and Lies are like 5 & 6. Anyway it may be SARAKI who is threatening him because Saraki has the antecedents of killing people and wiping out their families.
it can never be saraki, buhari fears atiku in presidential race, i suspect oshogrin
Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by wowcatty: 5:19am On Sep 14, 2018
Oh please! Who wants to kill a dead man? Atiku is trying to play Buhari's gig. Anyone remember how Buhari complained about people trying to kill him in 2015, haha! Also t curry favor from Nigerians.

Ok Atiku, no one is going to kill you, you are not a threat to anyone and you are not important.

And one more thing, heavens know I'd wanted to say this before now that, the first wife (Titi Atiku) needs to protect herself as this her husband or the 5th wife may want to kill her so someone else can be the first lady, something tells me this is what he promised the Igbos as they have been saying something along that line on nairaland and dying for him to be president.

I need Omoluabis to quote me please to keep this comment because Seun could delete this post and ban my username if this woman is killed. This thought has been so strong on my mind for sometime now. Got screen shots anyway.

1 Like

Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by yeman1(m): 5:48am On Sep 14, 2018
Imagine those post his children are.. Ordinary Nigerian can never attain that post. I'm sure he used that as a distraction because of d post of a Nigeria president he wants.
Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by lawbabs: 5:59am On Sep 14, 2018
madridguy:
Nigeria Police, DSS, Witches and Wizard should track the number and get the culprit arrested.

I am not playing the devil 's advocate o but I am almost certain there is no threat anywhere. Fabricated for public sympathy. Unfortunately this kind of fabrication is what pitch the masses against themselves, depending those who don't deserve your energy... Shio
Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by enginaf: 5:59am On Sep 14, 2018
Toh Atiku d race never start ooo. u start complaining but beside who is national security
Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 14, 2018
kunmiiii:

A computer typist looking for a stylist job
we use stylist to represent someone who can be hired for a particular need. even dre are mechanic stylist
Re: "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” by michoim(m): 7:03am On Sep 14, 2018
This is a lie. Fabricated by Atiku's camp to caught public sympathy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria / Tinubu Appoints Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff / Senator Dino Melaye Sent To Prison By Lokoja Court (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.