Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,214 members, 7,815,242 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Post Pregnancy Question - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Post Pregnancy Question (599 Views)

Tiwa Savage Flaunts Post Pregnancy Body / 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy / Weird Funny Pregnancy Control Practices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Pregnancy Question by queeneve: 9:25pm On Jul 03, 2010
The husbands and the baby daddies,

What do you do when your wife or girl have a baby and the doctor said she can't be sexually active for approximately two to three months?

Do you keep yourself busy and forget about it until the doctor give the OKAY,

Do you go to the KITTY CLUB and wing it?

or, Do you buy a few raunchy videos and maggies to assist you in "YOUR ME TIME"?

My friend just had a baby and she from Kenya, she said the doctor told her she couldn't be active until at least two months and the husband fainted,

I am curious about why do African doctors think it necessary to wait that long when it takes about six to weeks for the woman body to properly heal after giving birth, some less than six weeks,
Re: Post Pregnancy Question by dominique(f): 10:06pm On Jul 03, 2010
the husband actually fainted? shocked
Re: Post Pregnancy Question by queeneve: 12:19am On Jul 04, 2010
not fainted as if he saw blood, more like he couldn't believe he wouldnt be getting no nookie that long,

I think I heard the other men sighs loudly in background, I guess they were feeling the pain as well,
Re: Post Pregnancy Question by Pweety4me(f): 12:25am On Jul 04, 2010
2months?nawa o gosh!so dat's y he is fainting? undecided
Re: Post Pregnancy Question by queeneve: 12:30am On Jul 04, 2010
The thing is that it doesn't take two months for a woman body to bounce back to healthy stage UNLESS SHE HAD A critical surgery done to her body then I can understand the long wait, but if she has a natural birth, TWO MONTHS IS A BIT MUCH, six weeks tops is sufficient enough to heal,

But more power to the men that can hold out that long,
Re: Post Pregnancy Question by 190: 1:10am On Jul 04, 2010
Hm
This is an intelligent question coming from an untelligent source

anyway the husband should be able 2 wait for his wife even if its for a year
cos the wife's health should be the best for him not some damn random s3x
she could give him a BJ or go Anal if he;s the s3x freak like me~ (Although i dont advice anal)
Re: Post Pregnancy Question by r231(m): 1:21am On Jul 04, 2010
it doesn't take that long

its about 6wks or so

but 3 months shooooooo even i will faint too grin cheesy
Re: Post Pregnancy Question by 190: 1:25am On Jul 04, 2010
GAWD Forbid
So if sometin goes wrong and u are told 2 stay off s3x for a year
You would faint,

are u faintin cos of what ur wife is going through or cos u wont be havin s3x?

Jeez @ tymes how do men tink !!
Re: Post Pregnancy Question by r231(m): 1:40am On Jul 04, 2010
the only thing that can go wrong like that is COMA grin grin

or maybe accident and hospitalized for that long

worst case scenario get locked up for dat long
Re: Post Pregnancy Question by whiteroses(f): 1:59am On Jul 04, 2010
haba 3 months is too long naw, and do him a favour like i always tell my friends dont sleep by him if you cant Bleep him lol but some guys are maniacs, my mums friend filed for divorce after continous rape from her husband after child birth when the doc said no intimacy for 6 weeks but court dint grant her divorce, apparently allegation is not relevant enough for divorce shocked what? a man that bleeps his wife on labour morning and 4 times before dawn after a week of child birth is abnormal.
Re: Post Pregnancy Question by queeneve: 7:24am On Jul 04, 2010
Hm
This is an intelligent question coming from an untelligent source

I guess I am the only one NOTICED that huh,

How can an unintelligent person projected intelligent questions? See that why if you can't spell, write, nor know the definition of the words you are using, YOU SHOULDN'T TRY TO INTELLECTUALLY INSULT SOMEONE,

UNTELLIGENT is not a word NOWHERE,

Anyways,

I agree that three months is too long for a woman to heal, NOW SEXUALLY, IT NOT UP TO ME TO DETERMINE WHEN SHE WILL BE READY SEXUALLY, but I know physically her body healed after six weeks,

(1) (Reply)

Kelly Brook’s Rules To Getting Over Your Ex / Girls Your Life First Before Intimacy / Father Of Five Dies After Affair With Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.