Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders (22091 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss / Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS / Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by Bizibi(m): 9:40am On Sep 14, 2018
Almaiga:

With the way Igbo's are propagating hate against Buhari, I won't blame him if he refused to appoint any Igbo Man in his Government. If I were in his Shoes, I'll do same. With the hate filled in the heart of Igbo's it will be suicidal if Buhari appoint any of them as a service Chief.

Besides, this action won't stop Nigerian's from loving and re-electing Baba Buhari in 2019.
hehehehehe,smh
Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by yrex01(m): 9:42am On Sep 14, 2018
WATCHOVER:

I can understand that you have been clearly injected with the Buhari bigotry virus
is he lying ?
Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by jumpandpas(m): 9:43am On Sep 14, 2018
Printerscanner:

My brother, I am surprised ooooo, the SW Media is praising Buhari, but what about the South-East and the South-South Media e.g. Biafra Media, are they also dumb and deaf. My guy cry me a river. I told you people earlier, Saboteurs from the SS and SE shall never head Nigeria's Security organ.

You mean the same Saboteurs that removed him as a military Head of state?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by madridguy(m): 9:44am On Sep 14, 2018
O boy stop spamming me.

jumpandpas:

Thank you for telling us why Buhari appointed the dead ahead of his LIFELESS COWS.

I pray you have the intelligence to underkwuruoto this.

Cc Immhotep Lzza madridguy ngeneukwenu sarrki
Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by musicnmagic(m): 9:45am On Sep 14, 2018
KingsCity:
Sometimes when God wants to punish a people he gives them a bad leader

The people then need to repent, fast and pray that the punishment be shortened.

Dear God, whatever sin we committed that you to give us Buhari, please forgive us
Amen to your prayer.

1 Like

Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by jumpandpas(m): 9:48am On Sep 14, 2018
Almaiga:

With the way Igbo's are propagating hate against Buhari, I won't blame him if he refused to appoint any Igbo Man into the security Architecture of his Government. If I were in his Shoes, I'll do same. With the hate filled in the heart of Igbo's it will be suicidal if Buhari appoint any of them as a service Chief.

Besides, this action won't stop Nigerian's from loving and re-electing Baba Buhari in 2019.

Enjoy your CHAINge.

1 Like

Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by Almaiga: 9:49am On Sep 14, 2018
2kris:
between police and DSS which is more sensitive
Or you just want to defend buhari at all cost

Let me.educate you for free. The DSS is more sensitive, they are like the CIA of America or MOSAD of Israel. They are secret Police who are involved in covert operations. They are also responsible from gathering intels for the Government.

The DSS provide security to the President, they protect him against external threats. They also protect him from Soldiers, in the case of Coup plotters.

1 Like

Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by jumpandpas(m): 9:49am On Sep 14, 2018
madridguy:
O boy stop spamming me.

Spanner ko..sperm ni

1 Like

Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by Susu888(m): 9:54am On Sep 14, 2018
I see nothing wrong with it! Its a sensitive position.... i surely will not trust my security to some one who’s loyalty can be compromised. If i was buhari i would appoint someone from my family sef! U all should stop finding excuses to call him tribalistic bcuz no president will allow his head of dss to be from a region other than his.

Forking wailers!
Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by Almaiga: 9:54am On Sep 14, 2018
WATCHOVER:

You reason childishly

Ok, I know you are Pained but, I don't give a shi.t about you.

Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by id911(m): 9:58am On Sep 14, 2018
Almaiga:

Let me.educate you for free. The DSS is more sensitive, they are like the CIA of America or MOSAD of Israel. They are secret Police who are involved in covert operations. They are also responsible from gathering intels for the Government.

The DSS provide security to the President, they protect him against external threats. They also protect him from Soldiers, in the case of Coup plotters.

Illiteracy is the worst form of disease. You guys talk with authority but are ignorant and poorly educated. DSS is not like CIA or MOSSAD. It's only NIA that is equivalent to CIA or MOSSAD

1 Like

Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by Almaiga: 10:01am On Sep 14, 2018
kotv:

We know you're from the North so we don't expect you to see anything wrong with the match Buhari is playing. Just remember what goes around, comes back around. Buhari will not be there for ever and what he started, others will do. Noone will feel any pity for you northerners when any southern president repeats what Buhari started. Unlike GEJ, I doubt anyone will pay attention if you people recreate another Boko Haram to gain intentional attention and try to gain back power. Kill eachother out of Earth if you like. Continue rejoicing over Buhari's nepotism, just know that karma is coming real soon.

Trash, the way Nigeria is designed, courtesy of the North. No President will refuse to take the North serious, the North will make or break any President of Nigeria. If I lie, ask GEJ.

Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by wizseller: 10:02am On Sep 14, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Hmmmm , Why do these people complain

Even the DSS guy removed knew his appointment was temporary because he was the most senior officer after Daura

Did any bother to read the new guy's profile ? i mean education and experience ?

He was not the most senior guy after Daura

Daura was brought from outside the service to head it...he had been retired

Just like this Bichi guy

Buhari is a tribalist

His nepotism is legendary

A few months away and Nigeria will be done with this evil
Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by Almaiga: 10:06am On Sep 14, 2018
OfoIgbo:

But he appointed a northerner as the NSA, who is administratively, the superior of the DG DSS.

It is not by, who is superior in the Organization but, who the President trust more. Buhari did nothing wrong, this is a common practice around the World.

Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by Mahsums: 10:10am On Sep 14, 2018
kotv:

So because Northerners voted for him the most that should be the number one reason behind appointments meant to either lead this country forward or protect this country? You can't be serious!

Why were we punished to have you Northerners in Nigeria. This is why Nigeria is not growing. Our thinking and logic differs from you people. Please God who or what did Ijaws offend that you put us in Nigeria? who? Please forgive us God. Forgive us. Please forgive us

Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 14, 2018
madridguy:
O boy stop spamming me.

how market na grin grin

cc jumpandpass Lzaa madridguy ngeneukwenu sarrki
Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by JuanDeDios: 10:45am On Sep 14, 2018
id911:
Buhari brought Bichi from retirement to head the SSS since the next six most senior officers to head the Secret Police are all Southerners. He did the same thing in Customs, NIA and most agencies but the media didn't say a word about it.

You see Mohammed Buhari doesn't care because he has realised that whatever evil thing he does, the SW media will continue to praise him to high heavens because of Osinbajo. You guys will reap and certainly pay in the future
So the "SW media" has been praising to high heavens. Tell me more.
Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by nwatthu(m): 11:04am On Sep 14, 2018
No sensible person will support Buhari in 2019. Any body that does that is insane.
despi64:
Buhari no go die better
Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by Almaiga: 11:18am On Sep 14, 2018
jumpandpas:

Enjoy your CHAINge.

Yes oo.

Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by Olatrent: 11:25am On Sep 14, 2018
id911:
Buhari brought Bichi from retirement to head the SSS since the next six most senior officers to head the Secret Police are all Southerners. He did the same thing in Customs, NIA and most agencies but the media didn't say a word about it.

You see Mohammed Buhari doesn't care because he has realised that whatever evil thing he does, the SW media will continue to praise him to high heavens because of Osinbajo. You guys will reap and certainly pay in the future

Bubu is too tribalistic.. that guy is next to a racist�
Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by WATCHOVER(m): 11:32am On Sep 14, 2018
Almaiga:

Ok, I know you are Pained but, I don't give a shi.t about you.
Of course! am pained because your are a "Zombi"

1 Like

Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by truthstands01: 11:44am On Sep 14, 2018
93Miles:

Chief of Naval staff = SS

Chief of defence staff = SW

Navay and defence staff only. Shame on you! What happened to federal character?
Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by 93Miles: 11:54am On Sep 14, 2018
truthstands01:

Navay and defence staff only. Shame on you! What happened to federal character?

Min of Transport - SS
Min of power - SW
Min of fin- SW
Min of budget and National plannin - SS
Senior Special Assistant on National Assembly matters - SS
Fmr Min of steel - SW

Only a fool. I mean, only a foolish fool says PMB is tribalistic.
Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by Almaiga: 12:07pm On Sep 14, 2018
WATCHOVER:

Of course! am pained because your are a "Zombi"

You are officially a LOOSER and a COWARD.

Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by lewis33(m): 12:25pm On Sep 14, 2018
DSS IS A SENSITIVE ORGANIZATION, ONLY EXTREMELY TRUSTED PERSONS! GEJ NEVER APPOINTED A NORTHERNER> BLEEP
Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by slivertongue: 12:27pm On Sep 14, 2018
GMB has a one way traffic mentality.
if it is possible he wud have choosen a muslim &a northener as VP.
Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by 2016v2017: 12:44pm On Sep 14, 2018
id911:

Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by WATCHOVER(m): 12:48pm On Sep 14, 2018
Almaiga:

You are officially a LOOSER and a COWARD.
I knew that's what you are

1 Like

Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by beegodson: 1:00pm On Sep 14, 2018
That's a low blow by these southern leaders everyone knows that for one to take on the position as DG DSS that person has to be one trusted by the President and not just about the tribal differences...the President has selected the most trusted person for the job its not about being tribal here, I don't know why people reason this way, if he had picked someone from the east, same people will be complaining that he is tribal..
The President has appointed a new DSS DG, please let's expect the best from the new DSS DG and stop these negative talks.
Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by tomakint: 1:04pm On Sep 14, 2018
id911:

Longest time bro, you need to chat me up. It shall not be well with this wicked ruler whose reign has brought more pain and hardship to us as a people.
Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by Lilimax(f): 1:15pm On Sep 14, 2018
FarahAideed:
In order to maintain bigotry and nepotism Buhari still went to bring a Fulani retiree that has retired collected gratuity and eaten some pension to come back and head the DSS..if this is not corruption then what is it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Ayade Gives SUVs To Traditional Rulers Today At CICC / Coronavirus: Senate Suspends Public Hearing, Closes Gallery / Photo Of Africa And Europe At Night From Space

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.