Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders (22081 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss / Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS / Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 14, 2018
Buhari,has shown that he is a wicked nepotic, unrepentant being, i pity d middle beltans n yoruba's that will re~vote this man, naija lets wake up n defend dis country

2 Likes

Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by egojeny1(f): 8:31am On Sep 14, 2018
Buhari is a very mean man and a tribalistic bigot infact my mind is telling me that if does not win in the next election he may not hand over power. The man is that mean.

1 Like

Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by 2kris(m): 8:31am On Sep 14, 2018
id911:
Buhari brought Bichi from retirement to head the SSS since the next six most senior officers to head the Secret Police are all Southerners. He did the same thing in Customs, NIA and most agencies but the media didn't say a word about it.

You see Mohammed Buhari doesn't care because he has realised that whatever evil thing he does, the SW media will continue to praise him to high heavens because of Osinbajo. You guys will reap and certainly pay in the future
baba na the must pay
For all their fraudulent and treachery upon the good people of Nigeria
Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by kotv: 8:33am On Sep 14, 2018
Almaiga:

E pain this Man well. It's not your fault, I know you've ate the hate and Propaganda IPOB have been dishing.

Who cares, I love Buhari and I urge you to do same. You'll leave long if you do.

Sai Baba!!!

We know you're from the North so we don't expect you to see anything wrong with the match Buhari is playing. Just remember what goes around, comes back around. Buhari will not be there for ever and what he started, others will do. Noone will feel any pity for you northerners when any southern president repeats what Buhari started. Unlike GEJ, I doubt anyone will pay attention if you people recreate another Boko Haram to gain intentional attention and try to gain back power. Kill eachother out of Earth if you like. Continue rejoicing over Buhari's nepotism, just know that karma is coming real soon.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by chronique(m): 8:33am On Sep 14, 2018
Anybody from the south who campaigns and votes for buhari, should be treated as a vagabond. You can vote for any other person from the north but certainly not buhari. Buhari is on a mission to destroy whatever is left of the Nigerian entity.

3 Likes

Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by 2kris(m): 8:34am On Sep 14, 2018
93Miles:

Chief of Naval staff = SS

Chief of defence staff = SW
is that all you have
See your life
A big disgrace you are

3 Likes

Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by Greenback: 8:34am On Sep 14, 2018
post=71180268:
Who really is Tinubu? Is he a Yoruba son of Oduduwa or an Abomination?

A big abomination.

Thunda will faya all coneheads

Lzaa immhotep imagine this nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by WATCHOVER(m): 8:38am On Sep 14, 2018
Almaiga:

E pain this Man well. It's not your fault, I know you've ate the hate and Propaganda IPOB have been dishing.

Who cares, I love Buhari and I urge you to do same. You'll leave long if you do.

Sai Baba!!!
You reason childishly

3 Likes

Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by smileyoo: 8:39am On Sep 14, 2018
bubu is an un-repentant bigot. the earlier nigerians realise this, the better for the peace of the nation. its even better not to 've a president, than to 've this type of person as a president, because he has no sense of justice, which is the basic requirement of a true leader. funny enough this is a man i admired so much, few yrs back, thinking he has much to offer nigerians.
Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by mightyhazell: 8:39am On Sep 14, 2018
Mahsums:

Northerners voted for him so u wan mek him appoint southerners wey no vote him abi??
lol,aboki feeling funky just because of Yoruba sellout..

my y0roba peeps come carry una almajiris o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by 2kris(m): 8:40am On Sep 14, 2018
Almaiga:
This had nothing to do with Tribalism, the DSS is a sensitive organization. The Commander in Chief needs someone he can trust to occupy such position. During GEJ, he never appoint a Northerner as DG DSS.

You guys should stop wailing.
between police and DSS which is more sensitive
Or you just want to defend buhari at all cost

1 Like

Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by mightyhazell: 8:40am On Sep 14, 2018
smileyoo:
bubu is an un-repentant bigot. the earlier nigerians realise this, the better for the peace of the nation. its even better not to 've a president, than to 've this type of person as a president, because he has no sense of justice, which is the basic requirement of a true leader. funny enough this is a man i admired so much, few yrs back, thinking he has much to offer nigerians.
oh dear you!
Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by okonyia(m): 8:42am On Sep 14, 2018
I think PMB, is not a Democrat, he feel like doing whatever he like and appoint anybody he like not mind the constitution or Federal character. He takes everything to North, because Nigerians refused to rebuke him. If not of Saraki and few law makers, this country would have been turn to Northern Republic. I can see reason why no other person from other part of the country can not do the job,but he is using his people, who he want use to rigg election
Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by Mahsums: 8:44am On Sep 14, 2018
mightyhazell:

Pained ipob

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by kotv: 8:44am On Sep 14, 2018
Mahsums:

Northerners voted for him so u wan mek him appoint southerners wey no vote him abi??

So because Northerners voted for him the most that should be the number one reason behind appointments meant to either lead this country forward or protect this country? You can't be serious!

Why were we punished to have you Northerners in Nigeria. This is why Nigeria is not growing. Our thinking and logic differs from you people. Please God who or what did Ijaws offend that you put us in Nigeria? who? Please forgive us God. Forgive us. Please forgive us

2 Likes

Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by Mmlanrehh(m): 8:48am On Sep 14, 2018
When someone who ought to have retired still preside over the affair of this country. Then he should have no problem bringing someone who retired to head a government agency. M not suprised
Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by mightyhazell: 8:49am On Sep 14, 2018
Mahsums:

Pained ipob
in ur typical retardeddd almajiri state, u had to group the whole south including yorobbas as 5percent..

what genius

2 Likes

Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by bigpicture001: 8:51am On Sep 14, 2018
Almaiga:
This had nothing to do with Tribalism, the DSS is a sensitive organization. The Commander in Chief needs someone he can trust to occupy such position. During GEJ, he never appoint a Northerner as DG DSS.

You guys should stop wailing.
..mr intelligence from ur thinking, is anyone complaining about the did appointments..? instead they are using it as yardstick to draw inferences on how almost all head of security agencies are northerners......

buhari, just lost his re- election..if APC is sensible, he shouldn't get d nominations ticket

2 Likes

Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by Darkseid(m): 8:52am On Sep 14, 2018
Mahsums:

Pained ipob
May your life go the way Buhari is running Nigeria, you can say amen to that ewu!

1 Like

Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:52am On Sep 14, 2018
masterchi:
ok! so you cancelled the entire post just to show us that it is 2/17 and not 1/17. oga zombie

Ignore people like him. They are clones of their cows and master Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by bigpicture001: 8:58am On Sep 14, 2018
Iv ignored this political stuffs for too long..God let inec mumu open registration again, I will March a thousand army to the office if inec to register and we all will vote out buhari....
Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 14, 2018
mightyhazell:

Can you explain what you mean by sellout? Osu Pig!
Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by Courage13(m): 9:07am On Sep 14, 2018
masterchi:

Nairaland Poll: if you have heard of irredentism before today 'like' if not 'share'

Buhari making us hear new word every day

Lol.... Never heard of it b4, but after looking it up I found out that the word perfectly suit the context it was used in.
Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by madridsta007(m): 9:08am On Sep 14, 2018
id911:
Buhari brought Bichi from retirement to head the SSS since the next six most senior officers to head the Secret Police are all Southerners. He did the same thing in Customs, NIA and most agencies but the media didn't say a word about it.

You see Mohammed Buhari doesn't care because he has realised that whatever evil thing he does, the SW media will continue to praise him to high heavens because of Osinbajo. You guys will reap and certainly pay in the future

I think you’ve said it all.
Puts into perspective all the “democracy fight” that the SW has been involved in from NADECO to Save Nigeria Group— it’s all being for the stomach. I think the rest of the country will have the last laugh. If they think a Fulani man will hand over to a Yoruba Christian in 2023, then they do not know Buhari the bigot and his handlers.
Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by kunkelhanspeter(m): 9:09am On Sep 14, 2018
You southerners will always complain and nothing will be done about it that what I called POWER
Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by 4gunners(m): 9:17am On Sep 14, 2018
Sowore for president #takeitback

1 Like

Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by Printerscanner: 9:18am On Sep 14, 2018
id911:

My brother, I am surprised ooooo, the SW Media is praising Buhari, but what about the South-East and the South-South Media e.g. Biafra Media, are they also dumb and deaf. My guy cry me a river. I told you people earlier, Saboteurs from the SS and SE shall never head Nigeria's Security organ.

Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 14, 2018
The Treacherous South West Got Us To This Point,if It Werent 4 Their Swing Votes We Wont Be Talking About The Fvctard Buhari Anyway.

1 Like

Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by Josh44s(m): 9:31am On Sep 14, 2018
LiveWireForum:
The truth is, it's either Mr President is lying to himself or they are lying to him, there should be balance in government afterall that is what makes It a democracy.

Balance in Govt in Nigeria? I laugh in Swahili “Kikikokokikikikokokokijjjiijijijjiwiwiwiwiwi
Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by ajebuter(f): 9:37am On Sep 14, 2018
This old bigot is not even hiding his ethnic and religious bigotry and nepotism anymore.

He is thumping our noses and telling us to bloody go to hell because we have no say..

yet, some brainless zombies, who would not even be considered for Mai Guard job in high places if there are northerners applying for the same job will be here defending him.

A prophet that says there will be famine in the land, he will not be spared himself..
Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by jumpandpas(m): 9:38am On Sep 14, 2018
RevenGeMission:
You are saying It's wrong / unconstitutional to reinstate someone who has actively served his country ??

It happens all over the world , USA, CANADA,UK even India .. the man with the best credentials and experience got the job, deal with it

Thank you for telling us why Buhari appointed the dead ahead of his LIFELESS COWS.

I pray you have the intelligence to underkwuruoto this.

Cc Immhotep Lzza madridguy ngeneukwenu sarrki
Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by Almaiga: 9:38am On Sep 14, 2018
bigpicture001:
..mr intelligence from ur thinking, is anyone complaining about the did appointments..? instead they are using it as yardstick to draw inferences on how [b]almost all head of security agencies [/b]are northerners......

buhari, just lost his re- election..if APC is sensible, he shouldn't get d nominations ticket

With the way Igbo's are propagating hate against Buhari, I won't blame him if he refused to appoint any Igbo Man into the security Architecture of his Government. If I were in his Shoes, I'll do same. With the hate filled in the heart of Igbo's it will be suicidal if Buhari appoint any of them as a service Chief.

Besides, this action won't stop Nigerian's from loving and re-electing Baba Buhari in 2019.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Writes South Africa's Government, Lauds Henry Okah's Conviction / Solomon Dalung And Rotimi Amaechi Laughing Out Loud / Olusegun Obasanjo's PhD Cake, Christian Theology (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.