Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders (22095 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss / Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS / Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by Lilimax(f): 1:17pm On Sep 14, 2018
93Miles:

Min of Transport - SS
Min of power - SW
Min of fin- SW
Min of budget and National plannin - SS
Senior Special Assistant on National Assembly matters - SS
Fmr Min of steel - SW

Only a fool. I mean, only a foolish fool says PMB is tribalistic.
He is so tribalistic and nepotistic embarassed

1 Like

Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by GSA01: 1:55pm On Sep 14, 2018
This had nothing to do with Tribalism, the DSS is a sensitive organization. The Commander in Chief needs someone he can trust to occupy such position- Previous DSS DG appointments

Obasanjo = Kayode Are (SW)

Jonathan = Ekpenyong (SS)

Buhari = Daura and Yusuf Magaji Bichi (NW)
Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by budaatum: 2:13pm On Sep 14, 2018
RevenGeMission:

Did any bother to read the new guy's profile ? i mean education and experience ?
Things to know about Bichi

"After their victories, the Fulani generally eased their Hausa collaborators from positions of power and forged alliances with fellow Fulani". Fulani and their Origins
Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by Almaiga: 2:16pm On Sep 14, 2018
WATCHOVER:

I knew that's what you are

A bloody Coward, so your Biafra will magically manifest in your homes abi?
Bunch of LOOSER. grin

To Stone this Coward just dey hungry me aswear.

Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by WATCHOVER(m): 3:08pm On Sep 14, 2018
Almaiga:

A bloody Coward, so your Biafra will magically manifest in your homes abi? Bunch of LOOSER. grin
To Stone this Coward just dey hungry me aswear.
You are so Uncultured
Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by callixibe: 3:39pm On Sep 14, 2018
These elders should stop making noise since they don't have any commensurate action to take
Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by OfoIgbo: 8:00pm On Sep 14, 2018
Almaiga:

It is not by, who is superior in the Organization but, who the President trust more. Buhari did nothing wrong, this is a common practice around the World.

It will seem as though he only trusts northerners then, in matters that deal with NIGERIAN security. That then begs the question, IS HE JUST THE PRESIDENT OF THE FULANI?

Of course he had no problem in appointing one idiotic southerner by the name of Prof. Osibanjo to represent him in the upcoming televised debates. SLAVE MENTALITY at its purest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by Almaiga: 9:22pm On Sep 14, 2018
OfoIgbo:

It will seem as though he only trusts northerners then, in matters that deal with NIGERIAN security. That then begs the question, IS HE JUST THE PRESIDENT OF THE FULANI?

Of course he had no problem in appointing one idiotic southerner by the name of Prof. Osibanjo to represent him in the upcoming televised debates. SLAVE MENTALITY at its purest.

So you believe all those lies, you must be an educated Illiterate to believe that crap. Besides, it's not in the Constitution that all Presidential or Governorship candidates must participate in a debate.

He didn't take part in the sham debate GEJ organised in 2015 yet, he won the election squarely. He doesn't need anybody to represent him in a debate, he is not obligated to debate.

Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by 2kris(m): 9:27pm On Sep 14, 2018
Almaiga:

Let me.educate you for free. The DSS is more sensitive, they are like the CIA of America or MOSAD of Israel. They are secret Police who are involved in covert operations. They are also responsible from gathering intels for the Government.

The DSS provide security to the President, they protect him against external threats. They also protect him from Soldiers, in the case of Coup yoplotters.
see this mumu
That want to educate me on DSS
Go and educate your village people
Control police
Control the country
After all DSS is under the police
Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by bitcoinvin(m): 10:39pm On Sep 14, 2018
KEVIND:
Some elders under the aegis of the Southern and Middle Belt Forum have accused President Muhammadu Buhari of dividing Nigeria more than any other leader in the nation’s history.

In a statement Thursday, the forum condemned Buhari’s removal of Matthew Seiyefa, acting director-general of the Department of State Services (DSS).
The leaders alleged that the act shows his “vote of no confidence in one Nigeria.”

Seiyefa had been appointed in acting capacity after Lawal Daura, former DSS DG, was sacked over the siege at the national assembly.

In the statement, the forum described the removal of Seiyefa, who hails from Bayelsa state and who was the second in command to Daura, as a “disregard for the conditions precedent for a united Nigeria and an inclusive country.”

“The I-don’t-care and in-your-face attitude of the President in restoring Nigeria security architecture to the provocative situation of having 16 out of 17 service chiefs from his corner of the country is a clear demonstration of the fact that Nigeria for General Muhammadu Buhari is no more than his section of Nigeria and the resources and the constitutionally mandatory votes from other sections of the country,” the statement signed by Edwin Clark, among the other leaders, read.

“Since 1960,Nigeria has never had a leader more sectional ,narrow,parochial ,and tribalistic like the current President who went on a global stage to divide Nigeria into “97 % and 5%”.

“We have looked critically at the profiles of the Acting DG who was removed and the one Buhari just appointed and it is crystal clear that Bichi does not come with any experience close to that of Seiyefa.
“The only qualification for this appointment is therefore only the rabid nepotism of the President which has seen him always masking personal and sectional interest as national interest.

“Besides, Bichi is an out-of-the -system man drafted by Mr Lawan Daura in the days of his nepotism rule at the DSS. The next six most senior persons in line of succession at the DSS after Seiyefa are from our findings are all southerners which may explain why the President picked a man who already retired from the DSS to lead because of ethnic affinity .

“That the President went ahead to deep himself further into the cocoon of ethnic irredentism in making this insensitive appointment shows clearly that he does not care a hoot about the unity ,cohesion and oneness of Nigeria.
“We reject this appointment and we do not shy in telling Mr President that he no longer pretends that the country is one under him.”

The forum also questioned the idea of a second term for the president, saying “in the last few days ,there have been fears coming from the international community about the dangers that would come the way of Nigeria if Mr President returns for another term. With his latest action,we add that the country is not safe in the remainder of his first term”.

https://www.thecable.ng/southern-leaders-reject-new-dss-dg-describe-buhari-as-nigerias-most-tribalistic-leader/amp

In as much as i Hate Buahri;come 2019 the Man will win again even if it Demands the death of 10 million Nigerians.
Giving him a one time chance was a Bomb which Has exploded and will explode More come 2019.
I pity those thinking its easy to Remove a Dictator who disobey all Court orders from seat....Una dey Joke.
Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by Mitchell123: 11:35pm On Sep 14, 2018
You need to learn to be objective and reason constructively rather supporting a clueless movement.
quote author=RevenGeMission post=71179319]You are saying It's wrong / unconstitutional to reinstate someone who has actively served his country ??

It happens all over the world , USA, CANADA,UK even India .. the man with the best credentials and experience got the job, deal with it [/quote]
Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by kotv: 5:08pm On Sep 15, 2018
Almaiga:

Trash, the way Nigeria is designed, courtesy of the North. No President will refuse to take the North serious, the North will make or break any President of Nigeria. If I lie, ask GEJ.
This is why we want you North to leave. I wish you people were the ibos that want to leave, I really do. The whole country will rejoice when you North ask to be carved out of Nigeria. You contribute nothing and destroyed every chance of Nigeria ever growing. Nigeria is unproductive for years because you people and your poor leadership filled with stupidity. The worst thing the British ever did was merge northern Nigeria with South Nigeria. You people are the worst thing the British ever did.

1 Like

Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by Almaiga: 7:38pm On Sep 15, 2018
kotv:

This is why we want you North to leave. I wish you people were the ibos that want to leave, I really do. The whole country will rejoice when you North ask to be carved out of Nigeria. You contribute nothing and destroyed every chance of Nigeria ever growing. Nigeria is unproductive for years because you people and your poor leadership filled with stupidity. The worst thing the British ever did was merge northern Nigeria with South Nigeria. You people are the worst thing the British ever did.

Apert from CRIME, Can you tell me what the East contribute to the Economy?

I dey wait you.

Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by IloveToMess: 8:59am On Sep 16, 2018
Almaiga:

I dey wait you.
Then lets divide.
North is backward oriented. Fvck you Allah in the ass
Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by Almaiga: 11:22am On Sep 16, 2018
IloveToMess:

[b]Then lets divide.[/b]
North is backward oriented. Fvck you Allah in the ass

You will never have Biafran, cause the North said so. You will remain a 3rd class citizen in this Country, till eternity. If E pain you, do your WORST.

I urge you to continue your insult online. This is the only avenue Igbo's show bravery. I will only take you serious, when I see an Igbo man, grow some balls and show some bravery in public, Instead of online.

You are just another boneless, Lifeless, heartless, COWARD who can only bark online, but can't bite.

Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by IloveToMess: 8:19pm On Sep 16, 2018
Almaiga:

[s]You will never have Biafran, cause the North said so. You will remain a 3rd class citizen in this Country, till eternity. If E pain you, do your WORST.

I urge you to continue your insult online. This is the only avenue Igbo's show bravery. I will only take you serious, when I see an Igbo man, grow some balls and show some bravery in public, Instead of online.

You are just another boneless, Lifeless, heartless, COWARD who can only bark online, but can't bite.

[/s]
Hehehehe i just blame Yorubas for this, now a backward jihadist and Almajiri now has the impetus to call another 3rd class citizen.
I never saw you people show your almighty bravery during the GEJ administration, infact it was your illiterate uncircumcised pedophilia son of a mentally unstable animal called BUHARI that told GEJ "your people are killing my people" and we all felt pity for him thinking it was true, why did he not make any wrong move against the FG or why did you in particular not carry arms against FG then, you for see Gen. Ihejirika's fury bastard grin.. Your false bravery is all a scam, you all join the military because you are scared of what will happen to you when you go Islamically insane as usual, IPOB do not have anyone in the Nigerian military setup yet have shown balls to dare go against your almighty retired soldier Buhari, if thats not bravery i wonder what is.

Once again i blame the Yorubas who added their votes to yours to make Buhari win election if not you people in the North aint shiit and would have remained a dead zone for a long long time cos as far as i know its only what you get from the FG that keeps you alive cos you can hardly do anything on your own, useless cow dungs.
You Backward people dont have the IQ needed to grow an economy yet you want to cling unto power with your numb skulls yet with all the power you have had over the decades the North remains the most poverty ravaged in the contraption called Nigeria and you still have not wondered why you are cursed to the root?..
**Spits on you cattle rearing vagabond**
Fvck Mohammad and your Allah must come suck my diick.!!

Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by Almaiga: 8:25pm On Sep 16, 2018
IloveToMess:
[/s]
Hehehehe i just blame Yorubas for this, now a backward jihadist and Almajiri now has the impetus to call another 3rd class citizen.
I never saw you people show your almighty bravery during the GEJ administration, infact it was your illiterate uncircumcised pedophilia son of a mentally unstable animal called BUHARI that told GEJ "your people are killing my people" and we all felt pity for him thinking it was true, why did he not make any wrong move against the FG or why did you in particular not carry arms against FG then, you for see Gen. Ihejirika's fury bastard grin.. Your false bravery is all a scam, you all join the military because you are scared of what will happen to you when you go Islamically insane as usual, IPOB do not have anyone in the Nigerian military setup yet have shown balls to dare go against your almighty retired soldier Buhari, if thats not bravery i wonder what is.

Once again i blame the Yorubas who added their votes to yours to make Buhari win election if not you people in the North aint shiit and would have remained a dead zone for a long long time cos as far as i know its only what you get from the FG that keeps you alive nothing you can do on your own, useless cow dungs.
You Backward people dont have the IQ needed to grow an economy yet you want to cling unto power with your numb skulls yet with all the power you have had over the decades the North remains the most poverty ravaged in the contraption called Nigeria and you still have not wondered why you are cursed to the root?..
**Spits on you cattle rearing vagabond**
Fvck Mohammad and your Allah must come suck my diick.!!

Keep Chest beating online, this is the worst you can do. Nnamdi Kanu did worst, where is he today?

Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by IloveToMess: 8:32pm On Sep 16, 2018
Almaiga:

Keep Chest beating online, this is the worst you can do. Nnamdi Kanu did worst, where is he today?
At least Nnmadi Kanu will never be erased from your Almajiri tormented consciousness forever..
PEDOPHILE SON OF A COW BUHARI SAID TO GEJ "your people are killing my people".. why did he not show bravery since you guys are good at beheading people at least one should have expected you to march to Capt. Ihejirika and behead him then when he was killing your people grin grin grin grin

Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by Almaiga: 9:20pm On Sep 16, 2018
IloveToMess:

At least Nnmadi Kanu will never be erased from your Almajiri tormented consciousness forever..
PEDOPHILE SON OF A COW BUHARI SAID TO GEJ "your people are killing my people".. why did he not show bravery since you guys are good at beheading people at least one should have expected you to march to Capt. Ihejirika and behead him then when he was killing your people grin grin grin grin

You are just making noise, you didn't say anything.
By the way, your Biafra is just a pipe dream which can never see the light of the day, cause the North said so. You can only rant online, but you can't do shit. The North doesn't chest beat, we act.

Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by IloveToMess: 9:37pm On Sep 16, 2018
Almaiga:

You are just making noise, you didn't say anything.
By the way, your Biafra is just a pipe dream which can never see the light of the day, cause the North said so. You can only rant online, but you can't do shit. The North doesn't chest beat, we act.
Hehehe thats the delusion the SW have made you believe idiot.
Who is making the noise if not you.
I ask you why didn't you people act when GEJ was busy killing your people, according to the lifeless one..
Why didnt Fulani heardsmen go on this killing spree when GEJ was president, only to all of a sudden discover their killing talent in the lifeless one's administration... Your bravery is all scam vagabond..
Cursed people with cursed Allah..

Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by kotv: 2:33am On Sep 17, 2018
Almaiga:

I dey wait you.

I'm from River State. You Northerners are so much of illiterates you refuse to learn anything about the country you chest-beat of controlling. The average knowledge about ethnic groups of Nigeria, you people lack. Of what use to call yourselves leaders yet the stupidest set of the entire country. And what does my tribe contribute? The land contributing the very set thing keeping this country that you people have destroyed afloat. My ethnic group feeds you parasitic Northerners. We have died and our land damaged feeding you parasites. Beside being both economically and sociologically dependent on South since the mistake of both South and North merged together, what have any body benefitted from North? Destruction that's all we get from you people.
Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by Almaiga: 7:27am On Sep 17, 2018
kotv:

I'm from River State. You Northerners are so much of illiterates you refuse to learn anything about the country you chest-beat of controlling. The average knowledge about ethnic groups of Nigeria, you people lack. Of what use to call yourselves leaders yet the stupidest set of the entire country. And what does my tribe contribute? The land contributing the very set thing keeping this country that you people have destroyed afloat. My ethnic group feeds you parasitic Northerners. We have died and our land damaged feeding you parasites. Beside being both economically and sociologically dependent on South since the mistake of both South and North merged together, what have any body benefitted from North? Destruction that's all we get from you people.

Cry me a River. grin
Who cares about what you think, the North is ahead. The only thing you can do is to rant online.
Flat Headed, IPOB. grin

Re: Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders by EternalTruths: 7:37am On Sep 17, 2018
KingsCity:
Sometimes when God wants to punish a people he gives them a bad leader

The people then need to repent, fast and pray that the punishment be shortened.

Dear God, whatever sin we committed that you to give us Buhari, please forgive us

Your sin is to insist that Nigeria must be one after dethroning Jonathan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari's Credentials: Lere Olayinka Writes Head Of Defence / Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result / Which State Is The Most Accomodating In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.