Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

I Hardly Remember People Faces! I Need A Photographic Memory & Retentive Memory. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hardly Remember People Faces! I Need A Photographic Memory & Retentive Memory. (634 Views)

If You Pick, Remember People When Sub You...yahoo boys see why...was I wrong? / My Different Funny Faces I Make - Photos / I Hardly Cum Why Having Sex Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hardly Remember People Faces! I Need A Photographic Memory & Retentive Memory. by bummyla(m): 11:56pm On Sep 13, 2018
I Hardly Remember People Faces! I Need A Photographic Memory & Retentive Memory.

Good Morning All!
I decided to tag everybody I know to this post because God must surely answer this, my PRAYER REQUEST! It is long overdue LORD!! Please My Heavenly Father Answer Me NOW!

All lot of people think I am a SNUB!

Sweetheart!

No!

I am NOT!

I HARDLY REMEMBER PEOPLE FACES!

For years now, I have been asking GOD for PHOTOGRAPHY MEMORY & RETENTIVE MEMORY (RETENTIVE MEMORY – To a greater extent I have, but I want to boast like my tailor Moses & My Friend Amadi – I have a very good memory – I don’t forget faces).

O Lord! People are beginning to brand Your Son Chukkie Chukky a Snub! Who will blame them LORD!

Gotten into a couple of troubles with some elderly ladies in the church, because they claim I pretend not to know them at all, but plays with their children.

Some have even reported me to the Church highest authority!

Or the young girl that busted into tears on the street one day, asking me “Why do I pretend I don’t know her?” she claimed this is the second time I had hurt her feelings. I should never talk to her again especially in the church!

Babe! Please forgive me! I HARDLY REMEMBER FACE!

Or Ronke’s Best Friend! I am so ashamed of myself! Ronke please help me to apology to your friend one more time! I HARDLY REMEMBER FACE!

God will give me a PHOTOGRAPHY MEMORY & RETENTIVE MEMORY Today in Jesus Christ Name I pray!! Amen!

Thank God she greeted me on Sunday after service, with a sad smile on her face she said as she hurried off “I know you don’t remember me.”

Or The Guys!

Made a couple of unintended enemies because I DON’T REMEMBER FACES!

There is this lady in my Sunday School class who is so cold towards me, I always wonder why! It took me 2 years to remember where our path crossed!

I am not a snub Dear! I hardly remember face! God will give me PHOTOGRAPHY & RETENTIVE MEMORY Today in Jesus Christ Name I pray!! Amen!

Or the Old Man at CMS Bus Stop! “Don’t you recognize me? You think I want to ask you for money? How much do you have sef? My son can feed you!”

Baba I am sorry! I HARDLY REMEMBER PEOPLE FACES!

Or My Former Classmates And Course mates!

LORD have mercy on me!

I am not a mean guy! I am just a guy who hardly remember faces!

Or My Aboki friend who sells the best suya in lekki, he travelled for a while, came back, saw me at night, in excitement ran up to me, hugged me from behind in excitement, asking after my wellbeing, I nearly knocked off his front teeth. He kept saying “Na me your friend…..”

When I couldn’t picture his face after a while, he made a second attempt to hug me, I started screaming “Ole!!!!” Thank God before people could gather he had disappeared into the night.

And guess what? 30 minutes later I was at his spot to buy suya. I just knew I had lost a friend!

I remember one Sunday at the House Fellowship I asked “Is there anyone here who has ever greeted me on the street, and it seems as if I shunned him or her?”

I was shocked the number that raised up their hands!

Finally! I pray Baba Ade’s Son will forgive for me for being so mean to him yesterday afternoon!

Lagos state is full of younger lazy beggars!

Coming back from the hospital yesterday I wasn’t in the best mood to entertain any rubbish, when this boy ran up to me at Ikate Roundabout and prostrated!

Damn!

They have come up with a new trick to beg now! So I shooed him off! I noticed he was till following me.

After a while he came up to me again and prostrated again!

I got mad and shooed him off angrily! I saw he walked off with a heavy face!

Then it dawn on me that this is Baba Ade’s Son!

OMG!

My Pride wouldn’t let me call him back! Many thoughts came into my mind to justify my action!

“It is 2pm! He ought to be in School? I only see him in school uniform, why is he in mufti? He is always in the company of his sister, where is his sister?”

I have made up my mind to apology to him this morning at Arise & Shine! I pray he will forgive me and still be my friend!

And I have to take a very good look at him! I will study his features! So that such would not happen again!

I know God will give me a PHOTOGRAPHY MEMORY & RETENTIVE MEMORY Today in Jesus Christ Name I pray!! Amen!

My Family is increasing rapidly! I need to remember the faces and names of all my nephews and nieces! Plus all my in-laws!

O LORD! Please Today Give Me a PHOTOGRAPHY MEMORY & a RETENTIVE MEMORY Today in Jesus Christ Name I pray! Amen!

https://bummyla.com/2018/09/13/i-hardly-remember-people-faces-i-need-a-photographic-memory-retentive-memory/

Re: I Hardly Remember People Faces! I Need A Photographic Memory & Retentive Memory. by 93Miles: 12:03am On Sep 14, 2018
Vote Buhari 2019 and watch your problems solved
Re: I Hardly Remember People Faces! I Need A Photographic Memory & Retentive Memory. by RevenGeMission: 12:34am On Sep 14, 2018
You could have brain Tumor, find money and leave the country for somewhere where they have the best facilities in the world!!

i remember the story of a man who was told cockroach was in his chest after an xray film of his chest was revealed

He made the mistake of believing and sold all his properties , went abroad , only to get there and be shown another film that was clear

The hospital where he did his xray in Nigeria had a cockroach in their machine , that's how they ruined a man's life
Re: I Hardly Remember People Faces! I Need A Photographic Memory & Retentive Memory. by chiommy123(f): 5:14am On Sep 14, 2018
Is this guy for real? Na wa oh so many problems in this world. I pray God answers him oh. Some people will start snobbing him too not knowing he's sick
Re: I Hardly Remember People Faces! I Need A Photographic Memory & Retentive Memory. by anochuko01(m): 6:23am On Sep 14, 2018
search for helpful books online...there are tons of them there. one of the reasons is because you mind your business alot.
Re: I Hardly Remember People Faces! I Need A Photographic Memory & Retentive Memory. by Liliyann(f): 6:42am On Sep 14, 2018
I have only one question for you..
Are you rich and famous??
One thing that I have come to realize in this world is that broke men tend to have all the problem in this world!!

Go and make money and watch all your problems disappear!!
Re: I Hardly Remember People Faces! I Need A Photographic Memory & Retentive Memory. by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:50am On Sep 14, 2018
Most ladies who decorate their faces with different kind of make ups will not understand what you are saying.

(1) (Reply)

9 Secrets About Sex That No One Ever Teaches You / Ladies, What Would You Do If You Find Out Your Man Is Cheating On You With A Man / Pretty Lady Says She Quit Her Job To Pursue Her Dream Of Being A Full Time Slut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.