₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,076,897 members, 4,485,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 23 September 2018 at 03:49 PM

Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 60th Birthday With Beautiful Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 60th Birthday With Beautiful Photos (26225 Views)

Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 60th Birthday / RMD, Patience Ozokwor, Mercy Johnson Hang Out With 1st Lady Of Cross River State / Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 59 Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 60th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Mrop(m): 5:43am On Sep 14
Famous Nollywood star Patience Ozokwo celebrates her 60th birthday today.

According to Wikipedia Patience Ozokwor (born September 14, 1958) is a musician, fashion designer, gospel singer and actress. She won the Best Supporting Actress award at the 10th Africa Movie Academy Awards. Ozokwor was among the 100 Nigerians honoured by the government to celebrate the amalgamation of the northern and southern protectorates in 2014.

Happy birthday to mama g, action woman

Gist source ; http://www.praizenews.com/actress-patience-ozokwo-celebrates-60th-birthday-beautiful-photos/

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 60th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Mrop(m): 5:43am On Sep 14
Wow

Watch her action and funny films as Mother in law in nollywood movies >>> HERE

She wrote ;

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 60th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by G1STMORE: 5:53am On Sep 14
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 60th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by dimexy247(m): 6:16am On Sep 14
Congrats to this wicked mother in law grin. If you know you know

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 60th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by amaniro: 6:19am On Sep 14
grin

Happy birthday my mama, olori of wicked in laws. Let's celebrate

36 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 60th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by gaby(m): 6:44am On Sep 14
Happy birthday, slay mama G a.k.a Susu, Lebechi...

11 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 60th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Godsgift7837: 11:20am On Sep 14
Original mama G

9 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 60th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Iamdmentor1(m): 11:21am On Sep 14
I remember watching a movie that starred Patience Ozokwor. There was a scene that showed her laughing with her niece. I told my brother "wow, Mama G is good in this movie". Few minutes later she did her face somehow and said she'd deal with her.

Meanwhile, have you checked my signature?

9 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 60th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Livingstone2018(m): 11:22am On Sep 14
beautiful woman

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 60th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by mooremoney(m): 11:22am On Sep 14
Every day young. God bless ur new age ma
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 60th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Snow1500: 11:23am On Sep 14
Wow at 60 she still look fit, HBD mama G

10 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 60th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by dbtt: 11:23am On Sep 14
I miss the most cruel mother in law of Nollywood

7 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 60th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Juliusmalema: 11:23am On Sep 14
Mama-G

G for General....

Madam jukwaase.

15 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 60th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by nikz(f): 11:23am On Sep 14
Happy birthday mama. May God continue to bless u

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 60th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by SirAgbaletu(m): 11:23am On Sep 14
Happy Birthday bro.....we go turn up tonight nigga

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 60th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by tunary(m): 11:23am On Sep 14
60 just now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 60th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by zinnyzee(f): 11:24am On Sep 14
Azin, d way wey i take fear dis woman when i dey small ehn!

3 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 60th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by princecalculus(m): 11:25am On Sep 14
Shrine in movie... lipsrsealed
Church in life grin
Happy birthday mama G

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 60th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Juliusmalema: 11:25am On Sep 14
dimexy247:
Congrats to this wicked mother in law grin. If you know you know

Lolzzzzzz
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 60th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by point5: 11:25am On Sep 14
Just like yesterday..she is now 60...time wait for nobody

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 60th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Kennitrust: 11:26am On Sep 14
Some comments above me called this good woman "a wicked mother in law" because they don't know the different between acting and reality.

Personally, that woman is very humble.

Her role in the movie, only shows you that, 'those You are laughing with could be the cause of your pains.

Please, call that intelligent woman a sweet name.

Happy birthday to you my role model.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 60th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by thorpido(m): 11:26am On Sep 14
She go fly with this her gown.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 60th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by point5: 11:27am On Sep 14
Happy birthday Mama G...u will live to enjoy ur children children children...

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 60th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by missimelda01(f): 11:28am On Sep 14
Happy Birthday mama

EDIKANGIKONG SOUP for lunch

A customer in Lagos got this delivered to his doorstep

what are you waiting for? call 07018086002 or visit www.akwasoups.com for more info.

They are freshly made to your taste.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 60th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by simols(m): 11:28am On Sep 14
Happy bithday to us mama, nairalanders please show us some love.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 60th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Chizzyferd(m): 11:29am On Sep 14
Guys show me some love by subscribing to my YouTube channel to watch the latest nollywood movies even before they hit the market.https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf97uxenD0L8jicoh_N5HfA
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 60th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by GetCofOProperty: 11:32am On Sep 14
Happy Birthday Mama Patience

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 60th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by GetCofOProperty: 11:33am On Sep 14
missimelda01:
Happy Birthday mama
GetCofOProperty:
Well Nigerians can start thinking Entrepreneurial rather than fixed on a salary mindset. Consider this and check out this topic here https://www.nairaland.com/4729851/think-business-the-yet-fully-explored#71136619 VERY IMPORTANT..

The moment you get out of bed and wash your face, Unilever or PZ start earning. When you brush your teeth, Pepsodent or Colgate will be earning on you. When you charge your phone, PHCN will be reading their metres. When you move from your house to the office, Taxis or rickshaw owners make money. If you are driving, Filling Station owners will be collecting their share and when you check your WhatsApp, Facebook and other social media accounts, the telecom companies will be making money on you.

So before you get out of the house you have already paid all these companies something. You have already spent money. Let me not even talk about the rest of the day. So if you are going to bed without making money, how are you going to foot all these bills?

Start thinking about how to make money everyday. Think Residual Income Start with a small targeted amount and grow as you go. Start with something that will give you something, even if it's N1,000 a day. It's better than going to bed without making even one kobo. I am ready to help you with Starting Real Estate Without Capital And Start Earning Lucratively In Commission. Click Here To Join https : //chat .whatsapp .com/ 9tHJrDOeYMBAJPft5Prnsd or send your interest to 08027390046

Let's Put our faith into action, take risks and start something!

SALARY alone cannot solve your money problems. You need Secondary Sources of income for balance.

SALARY is the MEDICINE for managing POVERTY, it doesn't CURE it. Only your BUSINESS or INVESTMENT can cure Poverty. Be Financially Intelligent. Have a Plan B

(Become An Expert Real Estate Consultant/Business Man By Joining Here to join the WhatsApp group- Click https : //chat .whatsapp .com/ 9tHJrDOeYMBAJPft5Prnsd) or send your interest to 08027390046

NOW TO INTRODUCE YOU TO THIS! DO YOU KNOW that When you 'like' a page, it's REFERRAL?

When you share a page, it's REFERRAL?

When you share a post, it's REFERRAL?

When you tell someone where you bought your cloth, it's REFERRAL

When you invite someone to your denomination, association, church or mosque, it's REFERRAL ETC.

But let me ask you, do you get paid when you do or carry out all/(any) of the above common referral activities?

Definitely, it's a BIG NO

We Are asking you to come and do the same thing (REFER) and get paid handsomely.

We Offer You An Opportunity To Start A Real Estate Business (By The Side) As Another Income Source Where You Earn Lucrative In Commission From The Real Estate Sector.

You become a partner and u can enjoy all the benefits on offer.

Call/WhatsApp +2348027390046, 08034113771

Click Here To Join The Group Where You Get All Necessary Details Of Real Estate Enough For You To Start And Begin Earning Lucrative Commission from your Simple Soft Work.
https : //chat .whatsapp .com/ 9tHJrDOeYMBAJPft5Prnsd or send your interest to 08027390046

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 60th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by AxceX(m): 11:33am On Sep 14
SirAgbaletu:
Happy Birthday bro.....we go turn up tonight nigga

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Amazing Post Baby Body (photo) / Photo: Ice Prince And Girlfriend Loved Up In New Pic / 2face And Annie Visit Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.