Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Suspected Herdsmen Attack Family, Kidnap Daughter In Enugu - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Herdsmen Attack Family, Kidnap Daughter In Enugu (11160 Views)

Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured / Family Kidnap Young Woman, Force Her To Convert To Islam / Teenage Fulani Herdsmen Attack Delta Man With Ak47,get Caught(pics,videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Family, Kidnap Daughter In Enugu by Andhominem: 12:04pm On Sep 14, 2018
PerfectlyPerfect:

You and your family might be next so don't laugh yet

God forbid!
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Family, Kidnap Daughter In Enugu by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 12:13pm On Sep 14, 2018
Andhominem:

God forbid!
cheesy cheesy :DSo you want God to forbid it for you and yours when you're gloating that it's happening to someone else, abi?
What goes around comes around.
You know what to do. Let's join hands to vote in a new government that'll curb these herdsmen once and for all. The current administration isn't doing anything in this regards.
It mustn't be APC or PDP. Me, I might be voting Sowore. Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Family, Kidnap Daughter In Enugu by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 14, 2018
IS there any reason for this OP to think this was carried out by herdsmen? why all this sensationalism. People are are kidnapped everyday in the east by easterners. Fake news is evil.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Family, Kidnap Daughter In Enugu by giles14(m): 12:45pm On Sep 14, 2018
OrientDailyNews:

https://orientdailynews.com.ng/enugu/suspected-herdsmen-attack-family-kidnap/
Lalasticlala
ndi Enugu shame on you people.

you people should not let your state turn to benue
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Family, Kidnap Daughter In Enugu by Omololu001: 12:46pm On Sep 14, 2018
Kingjames:
Daddy please don't do this, I thought you said am your daughter please! Please!! Please!!! Will you shut up or you want me to kill you he said and put a knife on my neck.
" I will cooperate please don't kill me I said and cover my mouth crying slowly as he was ripping my clothes, I keep praying for God to save me but I think he wasn't listening to me, I closed my eyes praying when I felt a sharp pain below my abdomen I screamed louder and he gave me a deafening slap which makes me unconscious and the only word that came out of my mouth was you are going to regret it I said and fade out.
undecided

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Family, Kidnap Daughter In Enugu by SimonMagau: 1:32pm On Sep 14, 2018
tongue
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Family, Kidnap Daughter In Enugu by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 14, 2018
Every kidnapper is now herdsmen.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Family, Kidnap Daughter In Enugu by Indigenous(f): 4:39pm On Sep 14, 2018
Say No to Fulani led terrorist federal government, their only vision is Islam and terrorism, their only talent is cattle rearing, Nizooria citizens pls wake up before is too late
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Family, Kidnap Daughter In Enugu by Gkemz: 5:32pm On Sep 14, 2018
The same nike i planned to acquire two plots of land. Buhari call your boys to order.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Family, Kidnap Daughter In Enugu by SarakiBukola: 6:47pm On Sep 14, 2018
Imyourex:
madam check ur husband people because they already knew where u and ur family were heading to,they may not be happy that ur daughter will get a piece of land together wit tear rubber husband so leave herdsmen alone

Yes. I sincerely doubt this story. It's full of holes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

London-bound Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At MMIA / Nigerian Man Dies Of Suspected Drug Overdose In India / Alleged Rape: Court Fixes Jan 26 For Judgement In Trial Of Bishop Feyi Daniel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.