Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,436 members, 7,823,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Igbo's Have Succeeded In Creating Biafra, Company Staffs Got This MSG This Morni - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo's Have Succeeded In Creating Biafra, Company Staffs Got This MSG This Morni (4089 Views)

Would Osinbajo Have Succeeded If He Decamped From APC? / Village People Have Succeeded In Distroying This Person / I Have Succeeded In Delivering About 200 Zombies In My Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo's Have Succeeded In Creating Biafra, Company Staffs Got This MSG This Morni by frankdoz22: 7:03am On Sep 14, 2018
A STAFF GOT THIS MSG FROM THEIR COMPANY THIS MORNING

Dear all,

Management’s attention have been drawn to the SIT AT HOME GENERAL STRIKE by IPOB (Biafra Movement) for Friday 14th Sept. 2018, across all states in Igbo land.

We have reviewed precedence to see that this day is usually characterized with violence while enforcing compliance.

To this end, management enjoins all employees in Anambra, Enugu and Ebonyi to be law abiding and comply with this directive as we will not be responsible for any casualty upon our staff on this day.

Normal duty resumes on Saturday and Monday as applicable.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo's Have Succeeded In Creating Biafra, Company Staffs Got This MSG This Morni by Deadlock: 7:14am On Sep 14, 2018
This is a welcome development. However, I do not like the wordings of the second paragraph which made mention of "VIOLENCE" or whatever,...
Down here in the East, it's ALWAYS been a voluntary action done out of the people's own volition.
It's never been a do or die affair.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo's Have Succeeded In Creating Biafra, Company Staffs Got This MSG This Morni by satelliteDISH(m): 7:21am On Sep 14, 2018
Personally, I choose not to go to work today not because of the love I have for nnamdi kalu but because I love the struggles he believed in.

And mind u, I stay in Benin city. As a self employed person, I declared today my own public holiday.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo's Have Succeeded In Creating Biafra, Company Staffs Got This MSG This Morni by zionmde: 7:22am On Sep 14, 2018
And the management made it look like it was the ipob guys who are the architects of this violence meanwhile the federal government and the so called military agencies perpetrate this violence just to paint the ipob guys black

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo's Have Succeeded In Creating Biafra, Company Staffs Got This MSG This Morni by hardywaltz(m): 7:28am On Sep 14, 2018
Lie lie
Re: Igbo's Have Succeeded In Creating Biafra, Company Staffs Got This MSG This Morni by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 14, 2018
Is voluntary not violent.........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo's Have Succeeded In Creating Biafra, Company Staffs Got This MSG This Morni by Nukilia: 7:36am On Sep 14, 2018
Its so nice the Igbo race have been blessed with intelligent people who can lead an intelligent struggle.
Namdi KANU remains the biggest leader in the world. grin

#TheWorldLoveLies grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Igbo's Have Succeeded In Creating Biafra, Company Staffs Got This MSG This Morni by magoo10(m): 7:37am On Sep 14, 2018
This is a commendable non violent way of achieving referendum.

Like joke like joke biafrans will declare one month sit at home that will be complied with and that day the Nigeria unserious government will wake up to see that they no longer belong with them . power truly belongs to the people

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo's Have Succeeded In Creating Biafra, Company Staffs Got This MSG This Morni by meeky007(m): 7:43am On Sep 14, 2018
Deadlock:
This is a welcome development. However, I do not like the wordings of the second paragraph which made mention of "VIOLENCE" or whatever,...
Down here in the East, it's ALWAYS been a voluntary action done out of the people's own volition.
It's never been a do or die affair.
the Nigerian army use violence to ensure the sit at home doesn't heed success.

data wot he means.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo's Have Succeeded In Creating Biafra, Company Staffs Got This MSG This Morni by superlightning: 7:43am On Sep 14, 2018
Nukilia:
Its so sad the Igbo race have not been blessed with intelligent people who can lead an intelligent struggle.
Namdi KANU remains the biggest conman in the world. grin

Envy will not kill you

3 Likes

Re: Igbo's Have Succeeded In Creating Biafra, Company Staffs Got This MSG This Morni by Chanchit: 7:45am On Sep 14, 2018
Just be sincere with yourselves. It takes two to tangle, so just admit that day is always violent, federal government can't fight themselves, they need someone to fight, in this case, the Igbos. So the company is watching out for the interest of their staff.

1 Like

Re: Igbo's Have Succeeded In Creating Biafra, Company Staffs Got This MSG This Morni by Throwback: 7:52am On Sep 14, 2018
We have reviewed precedence to see that this day is usually characterized with violence while enforcing compliance.

IPOB clearly defined.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo's Have Succeeded In Creating Biafra, Company Staffs Got This MSG This Morni by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 14, 2018
Fear of violence will keep most Igbos indoors today and not the love for Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Igbo's Have Succeeded In Creating Biafra, Company Staffs Got This MSG This Morni by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 14, 2018
magoo10:
This is a commendable non violent way of achieving referendum.

Like joke like joke biafrans will declare one month sit at home that will be complied with and that day the Nigeria unserious government will wake up to see that they no longer belong with them . power truly belongs to the people

And who do you think will be the loser? Who's economy will be paralysed?

Will the IPOB leaders feed the entire people when they order the one month sit at home?

Stop fooling yourselves.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo's Have Succeeded In Creating Biafra, Company Staffs Got This MSG This Morni by magoo10(m): 8:10am On Sep 14, 2018
Ioannes:

And who do you think will be the loser? Who's economy will be paralysed?

Will the IPOB leaders feed the entire people when they order the one month sit at home?

Stop fooling yourselves.
how does the feeding of biafrans become your problem and when did you start caring? The biafran government will surely know how to take care of her people

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo's Have Succeeded In Creating Biafra, Company Staffs Got This MSG This Morni by gidgiddy: 8:17am On Sep 14, 2018
Nukilia:
Its so sad the Igbo race have not been blessed with intelligent people who can lead an intelligent struggle.
Namdi KANU remains the biggest conman in the world. grin

Well he is preaching freedom and that's the message many Igbos want to hear in messed up Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo's Have Succeeded In Creating Biafra, Company Staffs Got This MSG This Morni by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 14, 2018
magoo10:
how does the feeding of biafrans become your problem and when did you start caring? The biafran government will surely know how to take care of her people

That's right. Like Ojukwu took care of his people during the war by starving them to death just so he could use their malnourished bodies as propaganda tool.

1 Like

Re: Igbo's Have Succeeded In Creating Biafra, Company Staffs Got This MSG This Morni by magoo10(m): 8:27am On Sep 14, 2018
Ioannes:

That's right. Like Ojukwu took care of his people during the war by starving them to death just so he could use their malnourished bodies as propaganda tool.
you also forgot to mention how the Nigerian government stopped food supplies from coming to the east? Ojukwu never starved the people to death.

The good thing is that despite their losses in the war biafrans came out stronger and rebuilt all they lossed withing a short period and presently have the highest population of wealthy individuals in the country .

you should bury your head in shame because they are still winning and kings . a trip all over will convince you that they are a shining light

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo's Have Succeeded In Creating Biafra, Company Staffs Got This MSG This Morni by LaniXmen: 8:30am On Sep 14, 2018
Re: Igbo's Have Succeeded In Creating Biafra, Company Staffs Got This MSG This Morni by opribo(m): 8:42am On Sep 14, 2018
It is not a matter of ipob but the fact that federal government is losing it. I believe if OPC or Arewa youths declare same today in their various domains there would also be near 100% compliance.

What does this mean, simply it tells alot about the burning desire for urgent need for restructuring whether we like to hear the word or not.

People are dying for self determination because the present arrangement is no longer working for all but for some. In Nigeria today if you take a cursory look at how Nigeria is structured it may seem like some people who have everything are working so hard yet get so little while some who nothing are not putting in so much effort yet are enjoying the largesse of the country.
It is injustice simple and short and only restructuring at this time can save this nation from impending anarchy and doom.

8 Likes

Re: Igbo's Have Succeeded In Creating Biafra, Company Staffs Got This MSG This Morni by freeze001(f): 8:42am On Sep 14, 2018
I wonder why so many hypocrites here want to convince themselves that they're not affected by the sit-at-home directive yet continue making statements that indicate the contrary.

Make una rest na, leave those wey appreciate their people enough to dedicate a whole day in their memory. Is that so hard to do? All that rubbish police and army action in laying siege over a peaceful region is out of the fear that they will have low returns regarding the millions they siphon from honest traders and road users daily. All of you are mad idiots!

8 Likes

Re: Igbo's Have Succeeded In Creating Biafra, Company Staffs Got This MSG This Morni by Factfinder1(m): 8:49am On Sep 14, 2018
Please I am looking for a part-time job as a private tutor or anything else. If you have any, please contact me on: Henrysimplicity@yahoo.com or call 08100512270

Anywhere around gwarimpa, kubwa,dutse,bwari...I can teach maths,English, social studies biology,... Primary 1- ss1 thanks
Re: Igbo's Have Succeeded In Creating Biafra, Company Staffs Got This MSG This Morni by eliteguy01(m): 8:52am On Sep 14, 2018
superlightning:

Envy will not kill you
No reasonable man can envy failure
Re: Igbo's Have Succeeded In Creating Biafra, Company Staffs Got This MSG This Morni by toofit007: 8:57am On Sep 14, 2018
frankdoz22:
A STAFF GOT THIS MSG FROM THEIR COMPANY THIS MORNING

Dear all,

Management’s attention have been drawn to the SIT AT HOME GENERAL STRIKE by IPOB (Biafra Movement) for Friday 14th Sept. 2018, across all states in Igbo land.

To this end, management enjoins all employees in Anambra, Enugu and Ebonyi to be law abiding and comply with this directive as we will not be responsible for any casualty upon our staff on this day.

Normal duty resumes on Saturday and Monday as applicable.
Ooo NNAMDI KANU, How mighty are THOU!

3 Likes

Re: Igbo's Have Succeeded In Creating Biafra, Company Staffs Got This MSG This Morni by BanevsJoker(m): 9:01am On Sep 14, 2018
Ioannes:

Oga, go and learn your history. The starvation was caused by Awolowo's blockade. He prevented relief items donated by international Charity Organisations from reaching Biafra. Nigeria also wanted to block Biafra's access to the Sea, and so made the foolish decision of handing over Bakassi to Cameroon for free. But the joke was on them when oil was later discovered in Bakassi and they tried in vain to recover it.

8 Likes

Re: Igbo's Have Succeeded In Creating Biafra, Company Staffs Got This MSG This Morni by benben1000: 9:21am On Sep 14, 2018
Nukilia:
[s]Its so sad the Igbo race have not been blessed with intelligent people who can lead an intelligent struggle.
Namdi KANU remains the biggest conman in the world.[/s] grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbo's Have Succeeded In Creating Biafra, Company Staffs Got This MSG This Morni by Nukilia: 9:27am On Sep 14, 2018
gidgiddy:

Well he is preaching freedom and that's the message many Igbos want to hear in messed up Nigeria.

grin grin grin guy don't make me laugh here....

1 Like

Re: Igbo's Have Succeeded In Creating Biafra, Company Staffs Got This MSG This Morni by Temitoppe(m): 9:33am On Sep 14, 2018
Could this be the reason why our cds was cancelled today �

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How This Igbo Man Is Making Nigerians Proud In The US / ESN Commander Known As Shakiti Arrested And Tortured GRAPHIC VIDEO / This Is Why I Don't Argue About Nigeria's Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.