Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,311 members, 7,819,059 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Update : IPOB Sit-at Home - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update : IPOB Sit-at Home (5779 Views)

Breaking News Update!!! Ipob Lawyer Secure The Release Of Members / Live Update IPOB Sit At Home Onitsha And Its Envarons / IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by Ikenna0b: 8:57am On Sep 14, 2018
achi4u:
It is only a mad person that can be talking to himself.

Chino you are a mad man.

Stop acknowledging him. The fact you even pay him mind makes him think anyone cares what he's saying. You know, I know and everyone knows that that man called Chino is mentally unstable as hell. Allow him to talk to himself like he always does. A man that can argue with himself for 23 pages straight like he's done in the past, does that sound like someone you even want to engage in a convo. Let crazy be crazy. Just focus on the thread and Ignore him jor.

5 Likes

Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by onuebonyi: 8:57am On Sep 14, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Are u an igbo man

I am from Ebonyi but even offline Igbos stigmatise and avoid me once i say that i am from ebonyi. They even say that i am not igbo or rather say that i am a low class igbo.
Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by onuebonyi: 8:59am On Sep 14, 2018
Ikenna0b:

Stop acknowledging him. The fact you even pay him mind makes him think anyone cares what he's saying. You know, I know and everyone knows that that man called Chino is mentally unstable as hell. Allow him to talk to himself like he always does. A man that can argue with himself for 23 pages straight like he's done in the past, does that sound like someone you even want to engage in a combo. Let crazy be crazy. Just focus on the thread and Ignore him jor.

Chino breaks my heart for calling me almajiri-igbo. Is ebonyi not igbo land again?
Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by Ikenna0b: 8:59am On Sep 14, 2018
gidgiddy:

Ebonyi that was created just the other day in 1992? State creation has nothing to do with ones ethnic group. There are Idoma in Enugu state, Igala in Anambra and even Ibibio in Abia.

Igbo is derived by ones surname, the language they speak and the culture they practice. It is not about the state the come from. Anambra, Imo, Ebonyi and the rest are just names of Rivers in Igbo land

You realize that's Chino right? Why do some of una like engaging that man like he's normal?

1 Like

Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 14, 2018
onuebonyi:

I am from Ebonyi but even offline Igbos stigmatise and avoid me once i say that i am from ebonyi. They even say that i am not igbo or rather say that i am a low class igbo.

U beating about thee bush or should I say u running around the question.

Are u igbo
Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by onuebonyi: 9:01am On Sep 14, 2018
gidgiddy:

Ebonyi that was created just the other day in 1992? State creation has nothing to do with ones ethnic group. There are Idoma in Enugu state, Igala in Anambra and even Ibibio in Abia.

Igbo is derived by ones surname, the language they speak and the culture they practice. It is not about the state the come from. Anambra, Imo, Ebonyi and the rest are just names of Rivers in Igbo land

Thanks for making me feel like igbo man again.
Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by onuebonyi: 9:03am On Sep 14, 2018
Juliusmalema:

U beating about thee bush or should I say u running around the question.

Are u igbo

I am, i am igbo from ebonyi but people out there normally say that i am not igbo. I am confused right now.
Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by toofit007: 9:04am On Sep 14, 2018
Kingosytex:
in AFIKPO NORTH L.G.A of Ebonyi State, the residents are going about their normal businesses. everywhere is relatively calm
pictures of people going about their business, because I am also in afikpo and all of us are indoor or do you want evidence?

3 Likes

Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by Ikenna0b: 9:05am On Sep 14, 2018
I love the fact Igbos repeatedly prove where our heart desires each time ipob declares the sit at home protest. I'm always so proud to see the level of support. Biafra will divided from that shithole soon. I know damn well the God I worship isn't destroying that shithole Niggeria for the hell of it.. He's doing it for a reason. I'm beyond confident about it.

4 Likes

Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by chichar1(f): 9:05am On Sep 14, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Chichar1 Good morning....
p
Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by WilyWily: 9:06am On Sep 14, 2018
All Hail Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 14, 2018
onuebonyi:

I am,[b] i am igbo [/b]from ebonyi but people out there normally say that i am not igbo. I am confused right now.

That settles it@bold.

Also if they say u not igbo.....find out reasons or conduct a grass root research to know why.
Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by WilyWily: 9:10am On Sep 14, 2018
Ikenna0b:
I love the fact Igbos repeatedly prove where our heart desires each time ipob declares the sit at home protest. I'm always so proud to see the level of support. Biafra will divided from that shithole soon. I know damn well the God I worship isn't destroying that shithole Niggeria for the hell of it.. He's doing it for a reason. I'm beyond confident about it.
Nigeria is a Devil Paradise, the headquarter of Satan.

2 Likes

Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by Onlybornmacho: 9:11am On Sep 14, 2018
Chri08102702694:

Ebonyi is not igbo land. Stop forcing yourself on igbo land. Ebonyi is a northern state.

Afonjaaaaaaa!! Bad belle can kill tongue tongue tongue
Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by IbrahimDamola: 9:11am On Sep 14, 2018
COMMUNIQUE RELEASED BY YORUBA MUSLIMS IN OSHOGBO ON IPOB SIT-AT-HOME

We yoruba muslims sitting in Oshogbo have lamented the recent sit-at-home declared by IPOB. More painful is the fact that Ebonyi whom we have laboured hard to convert to Islam and make them hate other Ibos by taking advantage of the fact that literacy is relatively poorer than it is in other Eastern states are no longer dancing to our tunes and now even more literate than all our yoruba states. This situation have left us with serious headache as making them fellow zombies have become a herculean task.

We hereby declare 50 days fasting and prayer by all Muslim ummah to make Ebonyi and other Eastern state hate themselves and kill Biafra once and for all. 15 fresh human heads and 10 dry skulls from oshogbo cemetry will also be needed to accelerate the answer of prayers. Insha Allahu! Amin kufayakun!

Signed

Alfa Morufu Atanda Gbomorudeen
President, Yoruba Muslims Anti-Biafran Lamenters (YoMABiL)

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by Jax1: 9:12am On Sep 14, 2018
Chri08102702694:

I wonder why Ebonyi people that are considered 3rd class igbos are carrying biafra matter for head. Lol

Only animals consider ebonyi people third class igbos

4 Likes

Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by Jax1: 9:14am On Sep 14, 2018
onuebonyi:

I am, i am igbo from ebonyi but people out there normally say that i am not igbo. I am confused right now.

That is because u have no focus in ur life.. So any idiot can toss u up and down like a dummy

5 Likes

Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by IbrahimDamola: 9:15am On Sep 14, 2018
Juliusmalema:

[s]
Go and have sit....i don't involve myself in childish rants or behaviour.

Na primary 2 pupil suppose to be typing these not a full grown man[/s].

I agree with your muslim skull, we must believe that Ebonyians opened for business in defiance of IPOB even if we saw no picture. This will make our yoruba muslim skulls rejoice and be glad. grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by WilyWily: 9:16am On Sep 14, 2018
Our main goal is to destroy this Evil Shithole call Nigeria, we are not going to rest until we bring her down.
Death To Nigeria, Death to the Zoo

3 Likes

Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by Jax1: 9:17am On Sep 14, 2018
onuebonyi:

Chino breaks my heart for calling me almajiri-igbo. Is ebonyi not igbo land again?

Chino didn't break ur heart bro.. From the onset u were less focused. That is the reason he uses ur head to play draft

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by Jax1: 9:19am On Sep 14, 2018
Juliusmalema:

That settles it@bold.

Also if they say u not igbo.....find out reasons or conduct a grass root research to know why.

Haven't we told u severally to ask pertinent question about ur paternity?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by Ikenna0b: 9:26am On Sep 14, 2018
WilyWily:

Nigeria is a Devil Paradise, the headquarter of Satan.
Of course the devil lives in that worthless piece of shit

2 Likes

Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 14, 2018
chily11:
IPOB have in the past declared sit-at-home for one thing or the other. currently no business outlet is opened in onitsha, the busiest in southeast.

What is the situation like in your area?
That mumu wey dey wait for bus go wait tire grin grin
Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 14, 2018
toofit007:
pictures of people going about their business, because I am also in afikpo and all of us are indoor or do you want evidence?

Yes.
Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 14, 2018
Jax1:

[s]Haven't we told u severally to ask pertinent question about ur paternity? [/s]

The issue here is that ebonyi state didn't obey the sit at home.

1 Like

Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 14, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

I agree with your muslim skull, we must believe that Ebonyians opened for business in defiance of IPOB even if we saw no picture. This will make our yoruba muslim skulls rejoice and be glad. grin grin

Same primary 3 behaviour......chaii...God u dey this still dey happen to Ur son dat he behaves like a 9 year old boy.
Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by 7lives: 9:38am On Sep 14, 2018
frankfrancis871:
I wish I'm in Biafraland to witness, observe and mourn this sit-at-home. May the soul of the faithful departed and all those unjustly murdered by nigeria government rest in perfect peace, Amen.

No motor for road to carry you go BIAFLA?
Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 14, 2018
Jax1:

Only animals consider ebonyi people third class igbos

Ofcus ebonyians are lesser mortals....
Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by 7lives: 9:40am On Sep 14, 2018
chinonso23:
This is serious Afonjas where una dey

Wetin concern Afonja with BIAFLA.

1 Like

Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by pazienza(m): 9:44am On Sep 14, 2018
onuebonyi:

Look they are saying that i am not igbo just because i am from Ebonyi

No Igbo man will ever say that Ebonyi is not Igbo. Only our haters do that in vain attempt to divide us.
If Ndiigbo don't consider Ebonyi Igbo, Chief Enwo Igariwey from Ebonyi wouldn't have been elected the president of Ohanaeze Ndiigbo just before Nnia Nwodo took over.

Dalu.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by frankfrancis871: 9:46am On Sep 14, 2018
Chri08102702694:
Please this is not chino.

Now answer the question is Ebonyi in igboland?

Tell us where Ebonyi people migrated from if not northern Nigeria?

What is the language of Ebonyi people called?

Hehehehe

please sir|ma stop causing division please and please. No man or woman can't divide Igbos again cos all Igbos are related!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Icpc's Trial Of NBC DG And Two Others Might Have Not Been A Real Trial After All / Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless / Northen Speakers Felicitate With Senator Shattima At 56

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.