Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,735 members, 7,824,084 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Live Update IPOB Sit At Home Onitsha And Its Envarons - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Update IPOB Sit At Home Onitsha And Its Envarons (3023 Views)

Second Day Sit At Home: Onitsha Situation. / Second Niger Bridge: Onitsha And Asaba To Become Like New York And New Jersey / Update : IPOB Sit-at Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live Update IPOB Sit At Home Onitsha And Its Envarons by LagacyHills: 11:15am On Oct 01, 2021
Live at Nkpor and Onitsha environs. 1st October 2021. Nigerian Independence day VS IPOB total lock down. Lets have your take on this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZrdBn6-qbM
Re: Live Update IPOB Sit At Home Onitsha And Its Envarons by triple996(m): 11:16am On Oct 01, 2021
Make una continue to de sit at home, he no concern us grin.
BTW happy Independence day Nigeria cool
Now let's predict how many ibos will die at the hands of ipob next week Monday cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update IPOB Sit At Home Onitsha And Its Envarons by Ezehillary(m): 11:24am On Oct 01, 2021
God bless Nnamdi kanu God bless biafran God bless ambazonians God bless lovers of freedom

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update IPOB Sit At Home Onitsha And Its Envarons by Ezehillary(m): 11:25am On Oct 01, 2021
God bless Nnamdi kanu God bless biafran God bless ambazonians God bless lovers of freedom

2 Likes

Re: Live Update IPOB Sit At Home Onitsha And Its Envarons by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:25am On Oct 01, 2021
triple996:
You saw the thread, opened it and commented yet, you're saying it doesn't concern you? Oga! Don't you have any other thing to do with your life, are you really this jobless?

IPOB is really living a rent free in your head

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live Update IPOB Sit At Home Onitsha And Its Envarons by Ezehillary(m): 11:26am On Oct 01, 2021
triple996:
Low budget joe igbokwe like you , i meam gutter man

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live Update IPOB Sit At Home Onitsha And Its Envarons by Okoroawusa: 11:32am On Oct 01, 2021
How is that our concern? I am also sitting at home here in Lagos. It's a public holiday.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update IPOB Sit At Home Onitsha And Its Envarons by Idiko1: 11:36am On Oct 01, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
You saw the thread, opened it and commented yet, you're saying it doesn't concern you? Oga! Don't you have any other thing to do with your life, are you really this jobless?

IPOB is really living a rent free in your head

He/she is a typical idiotic Nigerian who cannot think to commit anonymous suicide.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update IPOB Sit At Home Onitsha And Its Envarons by fireback: 11:42am On Oct 01, 2021
triple996:
e no concern you but na you complain pass.

2 Likes

Re: Live Update IPOB Sit At Home Onitsha And Its Envarons by Redcrafton: 11:43am On Oct 01, 2021
triple996:

Stop faking it. It concerns everyone.

Do you know how many trailers of cows, tomatoes and onions that won't come to the region today from your region?

These issues would have been resolved if there were good leaders.

Dialogue and peace is better than violence.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update IPOB Sit At Home Onitsha And Its Envarons by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 01, 2021
Today is holiday, are people not suppose to sit at home on holidays

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live Update IPOB Sit At Home Onitsha And Its Envarons by shigishege: 11:47am On Oct 01, 2021
But why is this anybody's concern? You decide what befall you so what's anyone concern. I pray you people are allow to go away from this country. Yoruba will stand on its own. And we will ha e peace of mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live Update IPOB Sit At Home Onitsha And Its Envarons by Redcrafton: 11:51am On Oct 01, 2021
shigishege:
But why is this anybody's concern? You decide what befall you so what's anyone concern. I pray you people are allow to go away from this country. Yoruba will stand on its own. And we will ha e peace of mind.

1967...they went home. Stood by themselves for 3 years.

But your fought them, killed millions through starvation, when you couldn't do so in a fight...so that they must come back.

Now you want them to go again without any firm international acceptable agreement?

You are a joke.

You blew the chance to stand on your own in 1967, when you joined forces bring them back.

No peace for the wicked, bro.

2 Likes

Re: Live Update IPOB Sit At Home Onitsha And Its Envarons by shigishege: 12:01pm On Oct 01, 2021
Redcrafton:

1967...they went home. Stood by themselves for 3 years.

But your fought them, killed millions through starvation, when you couldn't do so in a fight...so that they must come back.

Now you want them to go again without any firm international acceptable agreement?

You are a joke.

You blew the chance to stand on your own in 1967, when you joined forces bring them back.

No peace for the wicked, bro.

Mouthy and chestbeating as usual. Look the reason why I don't like you people is because you are hatefull. You are wicked and tricky. Which international organization have your time??

Pls oga tell us one international agreement. The way you people make mouth about Britain and Isreal invading Nigeria to set free your Lord and savior the same way you have e been shouting about biafla.

Nobody is not tired of this country. We all pray to get out of here someday but your own distruption and distroction is too many to count.

I pray you are given your biafla so we can sigh a peace. Enough of this noice. Enough of this crying. Enough of blame games. Enough of your disturbances. Enough of your blodas given Nigeria bad names in international communities. Carrying drugs, human trafficking, fraud and newly inducted terrorism are synonymous with you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update IPOB Sit At Home Onitsha And Its Envarons by Redcrafton: 12:06pm On Oct 01, 2021
shigishege:
Mouthy and chestbeating as usual. Look the reason why I don't like you people is because you are hatefull. You are wicked and tricky. Which international organization have your time??

Pls oga tell us one international agreement. The way you people make mouth about Britain and Isreal invading Nigeria to set free your Lord and savior the same way you have e been shouting about biafla.

Nobody is not tired of this country. We all pray to get out of here someday but your own distruption and distroction is too many to count.

I pray you are given your biafla so we can sigh a peace. Enough of this noice. Enough of this crying. Enough of blame games. Enough of your disturbances. Enough of your blodas given Nigeria bad names in international communities. Carrying drugs, human trafficking, fraud and newly inducted terrorism are synonymous with you.

Where is the chest beating here?

In all your ranting...can you point to any lies in my response?

All the evil you listed, including skull mining, Olewole, Jankara, Yahoo Plus things, will end if these people can leave so you will have your peace. lol

Isn't it what they have been fighting and being killed for?

I hope you have saved your Lord in Benin prison.
Re: Live Update IPOB Sit At Home Onitsha And Its Envarons by shigishege: 12:17pm On Oct 01, 2021
Redcrafton:

All the evil you listed, including skull mining, Olewole, Jankara, Yahoo Plus things, will end if these people can leave so you will have your peace. lol

Re: Live Update IPOB Sit At Home Onitsha And Its Envarons by shigishege: 12:24pm On Oct 01, 2021
Redcrafton:

Noooo!! ok go to Oluwole, Jankara, idumota, mushin and other area you listed you will see that the highest percentage of fraudsters and 419er in those places are your brothers.

What I asked you was to tell us one international community or government that want to be identified with you self distruction life.

Did you people even shout like this during Jonathan regime??
See, everyone wants self determination and self government in thier region not only you, but what we are saying is that your own noice and distruction is too many to count.

And you talk as if Namdi Azikwe was not part of those who broke you backbone and destroyed your chanceso in the 60s

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update IPOB Sit At Home Onitsha And Its Envarons by richmond500: 12:28pm On Oct 01, 2021
Redcrafton:

Do you know how many trailers of cows, tomatoes and onions that won't come to the region today from your region?

u shoot urself in the leg thinking u are doing the north?
North coulds divert their goods to other region and commerce will continue. On the other hand, Igbo traders won't be able to sell again.

When will Ipob have sense?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live Update IPOB Sit At Home Onitsha And Its Envarons by Redcrafton: 12:32pm On Oct 01, 2021
shigishege:
Noooo!! ok go to Oluwole, Jankara, idumota, mushin and other area you listed you will see that the highest percentage of fraudsters and 419er in those places are your brothers.

What I asked you was to tell us one international community or government that want to be identified with you self distruction life.

Did you people even shout like this during Jonathan regime??
See, everyone wants self determination and self government in thier region not only you, but what we are saying is that your own noice and distruction is too many to count.

And you talk as if Namdi Azikwe was not part of those who broke you backbone and destroyed your chanceso in the 60s

...do you have any international community supporting your Yoruba nation?

Did you shout like this during GEJ regime?

Isn't Tinubu saying you are one with Fulani hence destroying your chances and self destruction life?

Mister, your ranting is for nothing. Lame.
Re: Live Update IPOB Sit At Home Onitsha And Its Envarons by Redcrafton: 12:35pm On Oct 01, 2021
richmond500:
u shoot urself in the leg thinking u are doing the north?
North coulds divert their goods to other region and commerce will continue. On the other hand, Igbo traders won't be able to sell again.

When will Ipob have sense?

Like they diverted to other region during the crisis in Ibadan last time, when they complained of their goods perishing?

You are not honest.

The problem with Nigeria is huge and it takes honesty and fairness to resolve them.
Re: Live Update IPOB Sit At Home Onitsha And Its Envarons by OyigboUpdate: 12:36pm On Oct 01, 2021
After instilling fear in people

1 Like

Re: Live Update IPOB Sit At Home Onitsha And Its Envarons by Biabank: 12:43pm On Oct 01, 2021
When your enemy condemn what you do, keep doing that and never pause.

No slave master want to see his slaves Free.

Biafra is coming, freedom is coming

1 Like

Re: Live Update IPOB Sit At Home Onitsha And Its Envarons by Olatomiwami(m): 12:58pm On Oct 01, 2021
shigishege:

Can they? Will they ever go? I wish they will have d liver to move emass and leave,enough of their chest beating.
Re: Live Update IPOB Sit At Home Onitsha And Its Envarons by Alfamann: 1:03pm On Oct 01, 2021
I remember when we used to go marching in school uniforms to celebrate 1st october.

Eyes have opened. What a cursed date.
Re: Live Update IPOB Sit At Home Onitsha And Its Envarons by Olatomiwami(m): 1:04pm On Oct 01, 2021
Biabank:
When your enemy condemn what you do, keep doing that and never pause.

No slave master want to see his slaves Free.

Biafra is coming, freedom is coming

By the time you kill unaself finish,so biafla will b for animals right? Sense is far from u Igbos, NK has been milking u dry for yrs,yet biafla never come,not every common sense is common.
Re: Live Update IPOB Sit At Home Onitsha And Its Envarons by Sunday2021: 1:05pm On Oct 01, 2021
Redcrafton:

hahahaha. Please tell your people to luck up the whole east let see if the owners of the cow will die. If the north decided not to transport food to you people for only one week, the whole Igbo land will starve to dead.
Re: Live Update IPOB Sit At Home Onitsha And Its Envarons by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:08pm On Oct 01, 2021
triple996:
Now let's predict how many ibos will die at the hands of ipob next week Monday cheesy
Ignoring Buhari the day he visited Imo State really pained him, afterwards the killings have been non stop!

Their staying at home doesn't disturb you yet you left all you are doing to be predicting death, are you not a terrorist
Re: Live Update IPOB Sit At Home Onitsha And Its Envarons by AK481(m): 2:58pm On Oct 01, 2021
"If you love your life ,seat at home "
What does that mean ?
Is it an admission that ipob might kill those who don't seat at home ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muslims Riot In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Killers. Burn Down Catholic, ECWA Churces / BONDING: Caption This Picture Of The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo / Profile Of Labor Party Vice President Datti Baba Ahmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.