Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Cheap Air Ticket To Nigeria From Usa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cheap Air Ticket To Nigeria From Usa (4681 Views)

Zambia Excludes Nigeria From Visa Free Countries / Please How Much Do Dey Sell Ticket To South Africa / About Air Ticket To China From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap Air Ticket To Nigeria From Usa by bameyi(m): 2:00am On Apr 04, 2007
please can any one advice best source of cheap air ticket to nigeria from USA during june every info appreciated.

thanks
Re: Cheap Air Ticket To Nigeria From Usa by promise72(m): 6:15am On Apr 04, 2007
your best bet is virgin atlantic. pls book in advance!!! june is summer. $$$$xpensive
Re: Cheap Air Ticket To Nigeria From Usa by Ndipe(m): 6:58am On Apr 04, 2007
How much is it from California to Nigeria@promise? You would be hard pressed to find cheap tickets, under 1500 dollars, because California is not geographically close (compared to NY and other east coast states) to Nigeria.
Re: Cheap Air Ticket To Nigeria From Usa by bameyi(m): 5:49pm On Apr 04, 2007
@promise72 am in oklahoma i dont think they fly from dallas which i could drive to do they, virgin have a hub any where other than ny. appreciate your advice.
Re: Cheap Air Ticket To Nigeria From Usa by Bossman(m): 12:28am On Apr 05, 2007
Virgin is not neccesarilya the cheapest. You just have to search the European airlines' website. The cheapest I have flown to Lagos from Chicago is $729 via Iberia in March 2005. It's usually around $1100 - $1200 for most of the airlines from here.

Virgin has hubs in several US cities. Chicago is starting again on the 23rd. They used to have a hub here until about 3 years ago or so.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_Atlantic_destinations
Re: Cheap Air Ticket To Nigeria From Usa by bameyi(m): 1:38am On Apr 05, 2007
@ Bossman thank men appreciate that info i will check them out other info appreciated.
Re: Cheap Air Ticket To Nigeria From Usa by Ndipe(m): 2:55am On Apr 05, 2007
Bossman, thanks for the info. Very cheap. Hmmm, could I just fly to Nigeria on a whim if it was 800 dollars?
Re: Cheap Air Ticket To Nigeria From Usa by ZuluNation(m): 3:02am On Apr 05, 2007
I bought the cheapest ticket to Nigeria just the other day from asap travels, payed only $1350 from SLC-SFO-ABV
Re: Cheap Air Ticket To Nigeria From Usa by Seun(m): 8:28pm On Apr 07, 2007
What airline was that?
Re: Cheap Air Ticket To Nigeria From Usa by Bossman(m): 11:55pm On Apr 07, 2007
What does this stand for SLC-SFO-ABV? Some airports code or something. Also, specify what dates the ticket is for. Xmas tickets will be more expensive.

ZuluNation:

I bought the cheapest ticket to Nigeria just the other day from asap travels, payed only $1350 from SLC-SFO-ABV
Re: Cheap Air Ticket To Nigeria From Usa by ZuluNation(m): 12:22am On Apr 13, 2007
Bossman:

What does this stand for SLC-SFO-ABV? Some airports code or something. Also, specify what dates the ticket is for. Xmas tickets will be more expensive.

SLC----------Salt lake international Airport

SFO---------- San Francisco International

ABV----------- Code for Abuja international Airport

Asap is like a travel agent online the find you the cheapest fairs for no charge. only disadvantage to cheap tickets like those, are they are non refundable. Just Google ASAP Travel and you'll find it. and of cause it's cheaper to travel to Nigeria now because it's off season but in the next couple of months good luck finding a ticket to Nigeria for less than $1800
Re: Cheap Air Ticket To Nigeria From Usa by kolajoo(m): 7:56am On Aug 20, 2011
This is to inform all travelers that cash ticket to anywhere in the world with any airline available @good rate, try us now and i know you will have a successfully story to tell,

Contact for more inquiry/booking.
skiestravel@pacificwest.com
Re: Cheap Air Ticket To Nigeria From Usa by jambogini: 1:32pm On Aug 25, 2011
I can issue ticket from anywhere around the globe to nigeria at 700$.
kg_empire@yahoo.com
+639272056954

(1) (Reply)

Over 50 Tuition-free Schools In Europe And Usa, Over 400 Pages Of Information / Where Is This Castle Located In Nigeria- Do You Know? / Renewing My Uk Visa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.