Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Prophet Rufus Phala Gives Dettol, Bleach To Members To Drink During Service - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Rufus Phala Gives Dettol, Bleach To Members To Drink During Service (24389 Views)

Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church / Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Rufus Phala Gives Dettol, Bleach To Members To Drink During Service by Melody25: 1:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
The content is not JIK. They are just doing abrakatabra. No man drinks JIK and remains the same. The world is too enlightened for this.
Re: Prophet Rufus Phala Gives Dettol, Bleach To Members To Drink During Service by abeliver: 1:36pm On Sep 14, 2018
I wonder why people are doubting the pastor .. .

or do they think it's impossible?

me dat Jesus Christ sent me a friend request on facebook nko?? he even told me to send 5k to him and he will give me power to achieve anything

1 Like

Re: Prophet Rufus Phala Gives Dettol, Bleach To Members To Drink During Service by magzey: 1:49pm On Sep 14, 2018
Damn lies I can't stop laffing grin cool

Re: Prophet Rufus Phala Gives Dettol, Bleach To Members To Drink During Service by omooba969(m): 1:59pm On Sep 14, 2018
So what happened to the pastor after drinking the bleach?
Re: Prophet Rufus Phala Gives Dettol, Bleach To Members To Drink During Service by soilsista(f): 2:15pm On Sep 14, 2018
Limpopo embarassed
Re: Prophet Rufus Phala Gives Dettol, Bleach To Members To Drink During Service by kerry57: 3:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
Pls watch and pray. There are differences between a pastor and a magician, note that pls
Re: Prophet Rufus Phala Gives Dettol, Bleach To Members To Drink During Service by stchinedu: 5:08pm On Sep 14, 2018
hisgrace090:
Once you count me out, no problem.

Me too

1 Like

Re: Prophet Rufus Phala Gives Dettol, Bleach To Members To Drink During Service by CioAngels(f): 8:06pm On Sep 14, 2018
But what kind of Christianity is this? Nigerians are hypocrites if not, by now with what is happening since the emergence these new churches, is like they should go the China way. Growing up i did not see or hear this ills in the name of church and prayer. May God save the supposed gullible and foolish Nigerian Christians. I sincerely there is no wise person that will drink it that is it is true because they always formulating empty and unfounded miracles. Pastors?
Re: Prophet Rufus Phala Gives Dettol, Bleach To Members To Drink During Service by Gallantchrist(m): 9:15pm On Sep 14, 2018
johnstar:
Na wao

Black monkeys
White goat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Silly Reasons Why Some People Don't Go To Church These Days / What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) / Good Friday: Is Abstaining From Meat Superstitous Or Biblical?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.