Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

I Dreamt I Saw My Sef In Old Secondary School.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Dreamt I Saw My Sef In Old Secondary School.. (23769 Views)

I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor / I Just Dreamt About It And I Am Still In Fear / Dreamt Of Plane Crash: Let Us Pray! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dreamt I Saw My Sef In Old Secondary School.. by Segunagagu(m): 9:29am On Oct 29, 2012
I dreamt i saw my sef in my old secondary school with my old secondary school classmates..wat does dis mean..
Re: I Dreamt I Saw My Sef In Old Secondary School.. by ecoleco: 9:36am On Oct 29, 2012
Some people have said that when U dream and see yourself in a place you used to be, that it is a sure sign of retrogression. Meaning that the spirit of backwardness is trailing the person. You need to seek God in prayers(like fasting and prayers) and seek for the help of your spiritual leaders.
good luck.
Re: I Dreamt I Saw My Sef In Old Secondary School.. by elveco: 9:51am On Oct 29, 2012
To start with, are you born again?
Re: I Dreamt I Saw My Sef In Old Secondary School.. by obowunmi(m): 10:09am On Oct 29, 2012
I hated my secondary school so when I see myself there - I know its seriously badluck.
Re: I Dreamt I Saw My Sef In Old Secondary School.. by Segunagagu(m): 11:13am On Oct 29, 2012
elveco: To start with, are you born again?

Hmmmm yes I am..cos I have stopped all wat I used to do wen I was a sinner..any advice

obowunmi: I hated my secondary school so when I see myself there - I know its seriously badluck.
Are u serious??
Re: I Dreamt I Saw My Sef In Old Secondary School.. by onatisi(m): 11:13am On Oct 29, 2012
elveco: To start with, are you born again?
i dont think this has anything to do with been born again or not,spiritual warfare cut across all religions.there are so mant christians that visit islamic cleric and likewise many muslims visits pastors for spiritual counselling
Re: I Dreamt I Saw My Sef In Old Secondary School.. by advocate666: 11:46am On Oct 29, 2012
it is a consequence of one or many traumatic events that happened to you back then.
Your head keeps revisiting it in order to find a "solution". it's psychological.
you either live with it or go and solve it.

1 Like

Re: I Dreamt I Saw My Sef In Old Secondary School.. by nikkyshyne(f): 11:51am On Oct 29, 2012
ecoleco: Some people have said that when U dream and see yourself in a place you used to be, that it is a sure sign of retrogression. Meaning that the spirit of backwardness is trailing the person. You need to seek God in prayers(like fasting and prayers) and seek for the help of your spiritual leaders.
good luck.
Hmmm. Some people.

I have dreamt about my secondary school like 2 or 3 times climbing up the stairs or talking to a teacher. I finished from the school more than 10yrs ago.

After dreaming about the school like twice, there was a need to help my sister go to the school to collect her Waec certificate. And guess what, I climbed up the stairs and spoke to couple of my former teachers.

3 Likes

Re: I Dreamt I Saw My Sef In Old Secondary School.. by Segunagagu(m): 12:14pm On Oct 29, 2012
cry cry cry different views..am soooo confused.. cry cry : cry'( cry : cry'(cry
Re: I Dreamt I Saw My Sef In Old Secondary School.. by onatisi(m): 12:37pm On Oct 29, 2012
Segun agagu: cry cry cry different views..am soooo confused.. cry cry : cry'( cry : cry'(cry
it is no big deal if u are a christian go and see ur pastor ,if you are muslim go and see ur iman,matter die
Re: I Dreamt I Saw My Sef In Old Secondary School.. by ecoleco: 1:50pm On Oct 29, 2012
If
nikkyshyne:
Hmmm. Some people.

I have dreamt about my secondary school like 2 or 3 times climbing up the stairs or talking to a teacher. I finished from the school more than 10yrs ago.

After dreaming about the school like twice, there was a need to help my sister go to the school to collect her Waec certificate. And guess what, I climbed up the stairs and spoke to couple of my former teachers.

if this is a one time dream, then there is no issues. its probably nothing to worry about. but if this is a recurring dream, U need to seek spiritual advice. Do not be discouraged, rather be strong.
Re: I Dreamt I Saw My Sef In Old Secondary School.. by eledalo: 2:12pm On Oct 29, 2012
What kind of person it this? Alcohol you need help, s£x you need help, dream you need help, are you a human being at all? Have you got a brain?
Re: I Dreamt I Saw My Sef In Old Secondary School.. by plaetton: 2:26pm On Oct 29, 2012
Must you try to interpret every dream you have on every given night?

I dream of my secondary school days at least twice in a month.
By asking for interpretations of your dreams, it seems that you looking for something to be afraid of, you are baiting yourself for all manners of charlatans and fraudsters to come forward and scare you the more and then offer you some bogus spiritual help for re-assurance.
Pls get out of your superstitious mindset.

Your dream is an opportunity for you to reflect on the things you did right and th things you did wrong, as well as the things you enjoyed, the friendships you formed and so on.
Dreams can enrich or re-invigorate you your mind, but only if you let them.

2 Likes

Re: I Dreamt I Saw My Sef In Old Secondary School.. by DonXavi(m): 2:40pm On Oct 29, 2012
onatisi:
i dont think this has anything to do with been born again or not,spiritual warfare cut across all religions.there are so mant christians that visit islamic cleric and likewise many muslims visits pastors for spiritual counselling
I agree with you on this, that spiritual warfare cuts across religion but where did you say you saw many Christians consulting Islamic clerics for spiritual counseling? If you see anyone who calls himself a Christian doing that, i can assure you that the said person is far from being a Christian, you can term him as a mere church goer.
Re: I Dreamt I Saw My Sef In Old Secondary School.. by Segunagagu(m): 3:41pm On Oct 29, 2012
eledalo: What kind of person it this? Alcohol you need help, s£x you need help, dream you need help, are you a human being at all? Have you got a brain?
Lolsss..take am easy na..
Re: I Dreamt I Saw My Sef In Old Secondary School.. by onatisi(m): 4:17pm On Oct 29, 2012
eledalo: What kind of person it this? Alcohol you need help, s£x you need help, dream you need help, are you a human being at all? Have you got a brain?
na wa o,so u mean he is always asking for help on nl?
Re: I Dreamt I Saw My Sef In Old Secondary School.. by elveco: 9:41pm On Oct 29, 2012
1Jn 5:4

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guru Maharaj Ji Is Alive, Not Dead, Says Aide / I Had A Blood Convenant With My Girlfriend / My Experience With Fasting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.