Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,410 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Nigeria's Letter To FIFA - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria's Letter To FIFA (5081 Views)

Keshi To Drag NFF To FIFA Court / FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! / Cape Verde May Appeal To Fifa Over Disqualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Letter To FIFA by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:33pm On Jul 06, 2010
The president need to ban all the ministries because they fail to meet up with  expectations, infact the Federal government need to ban all the state government because they all mismanage all the state funds.

I even prefer him to ban all the sectors in Nigeria because non of those sectors are working well.

The government need to ban aviation ministry and close all the airports because they don`t meet up with international standard.

Above all Let the Presidency ban all Nigerians because non of us can do it well.

I am sorry for all Men here suffering from Ignorant.
Re: Nigeria's Letter To FIFA by DonOms(m): 12:07am On Jul 07, 2010
Either this is true or not, it doesn't matter because FIFA didn't allow it and I hope we fix things up so as not to continue this way - it's very embarrassing.
Re: Nigeria's Letter To FIFA by harpo(m): 9:27am On Jul 07, 2010
This is a poorly written letter the reference and date printed on the address etc of the letter head, even company to company within Nigeria is unacceptable talk less of one int'l body to another, shame

We still go dey pray for naija
Re: Nigeria's Letter To FIFA by anitabest(f): 9:55am On Jul 07, 2010
see me see wahala dey oooooooooooooooo. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria's Letter To FIFA by kooltoo(m): 2:14pm On Jul 07, 2010
cecegorz:

I hope GJ should also go ahead and ban students from going to school for 2years so he can sort out the rot in the education system?

Oh, what about going black out on electricity for two years untill we are guaranteed of the long promised 4,000MW.

When you have have people that are professional politicians that eat from the public till as advisers, thats the kind of dumb decisions you come up with.

Sorry presido, you goofed big time on this. Even Abacha will be regretting his '96 madness in the grave

If that will clean the rot why not? If two year black out is what it will take for us to have ever constant power supply so be it. And calling your president dumb is not wise either. Even God detests that!
Re: Nigeria's Letter To FIFA by nigerhead(m): 12:51am On Jul 08, 2010
grin grin grin , NAIJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA , I hope this particular letter is a forgery o! . How can de send this from a Federal ministry to an International body lipsrsealed . Na its not possible. Use red biro write untop letter shocked shocked shocked, cannot type set the address properly shocked shocked shocked , na wa o!
Re: Nigeria's Letter To FIFA by Luvbunmi: 5:02am On Jul 08, 2010
If na keep job omo may una find work to do.It good to ban all thief.

(1) (2) (Reply)

English Premier League Table / Damola Osayomi Wins Gold In All African Games / IPL 2017 Match Prediction Today Match Astrology Bhavishyavani Who Will Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.