Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Twitter War: Nigeria Vs Kenya (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Twitter War: Nigeria Vs Kenya (Photos) (72802 Views)

Japa: Checkout Out Four Friends (Nigeria Vs Abroad) / Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) / Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter War: Nigeria Vs Kenya (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 8:29pm On Sep 14, 2018
Premiumwriter:
who's talking about oil money

Nigerians are better.

Forget all this online yabbin when a kenyan comes in, Nigerians will never treat them differently.
We are use to suffering and smiling that is the difference between us and them. That country welcome more foreigners far more then Nigeria can think of.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter War: Nigeria Vs Kenya (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 8:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
GERALD710:

Didn't the Somalis,Swahilis, Kikuyus, Boranas, Kenya Asians and Coastal Arabs post their pics showing how we actually look.Unlike Nigerians.
The thing with Nigerians, we realized that.
1.You guys are semi-literate. You post pictures of Maasais, a community of less than 1 million in a nation of 48 million. Why not Kikuyus? The largest tribe in Kenya and the likes??

Gentleman...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter War: Nigeria Vs Kenya (Photos) by frank317: 8:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
Lol@native doctor's complimentary card

1 Like

Re: Twitter War: Nigeria Vs Kenya (Photos) by Chizzychinny: 8:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
Una no get chill at all, the prsn wer raise the matter go they regret now. How can you say someone looks darker than midnight.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter War: Nigeria Vs Kenya (Photos) by babtoundey(m): 8:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
That Kenyan National flag looks like a native doctor complimentary card got me cracked up.

9 Likes

Re: Twitter War: Nigeria Vs Kenya (Photos) by Jumbus31(m): 8:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
afemaiboy:
But if we look at the issue dispassionately, Kenya has an airline that works. Not to talk of a lifeFUL and educated president. Kenyans no sabi yab sha, they for finish us.
Who tell you say den no sabi yab go to Twitter search for #KenyavsNigeria trending topic. Den finish us big time. After reading their insults, I was so ashamed of being a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Twitter War: Nigeria Vs Kenya (Photos) by InMyOpinion(m): 8:33pm On Sep 14, 2018
Wow ..this thread really made me laugh- Thanks OP- I really needed that.. the best for me was "Flag like Native Doctor's complimentary card" grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Twitter War: Nigeria Vs Kenya (Photos) by israelmao(m): 8:34pm On Sep 14, 2018
Kenyans taught that we hated our country little did they know that it is only bad leaders we hate not our country.They need to poach or hunt for games as the case may be and eat instead of keeping them so that they can add on some flesh.

1 Like

Re: Twitter War: Nigeria Vs Kenya (Photos) by Akpacha(m): 8:34pm On Sep 14, 2018
I wish those kenyans reminds those lazy youths of their lifeless president, they wouldn't have ran their mouths defending this zoo called Nigeria.
Re: Twitter War: Nigeria Vs Kenya (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:35pm On Sep 14, 2018
This is what people will like, instead of them to face their business and pray for next year's general election, they are busy wasting their precious time on useless venture.

1 Like

Re: Twitter War: Nigeria Vs Kenya (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 8:35pm On Sep 14, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Naija sorry o but Kenya nor be una mates for anything..

Kenya is a far better country.

Don't mind the yeye country called nigeria.. Country wey get club sides no get ordinary sponsors.

We too play here.. Naija no fit better for 59 years sef.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter War: Nigeria Vs Kenya (Photos) by Chizzychinny: 8:37pm On Sep 14, 2018
Native doctor complementary card, them go find another flag immediately. I tire to laugh, naija get mouth sha
Re: Twitter War: Nigeria Vs Kenya (Photos) by Sanchez01: 8:37pm On Sep 14, 2018
mrMeen:
Night life in kenya is soooo freakish man, all you'll see are floating eyeballs and teeths.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Twitter War: Nigeria Vs Kenya (Photos) by omoluka: 8:38pm On Sep 14, 2018
This is a show of senselessness from Black Africans

1 Like

Re: Twitter War: Nigeria Vs Kenya (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 8:38pm On Sep 14, 2018
NiggasInParis:
See what our Leaders have done to us.This expression on twitter is typical of what you can find in a Family. No matter any internal Family issues if an outisder intrudes they will join forces and beat you down!

We love ourselves. We all love our country but our Leaders and Government have been tearing us down -since 1966

And they will continue to do so forever until we get sense and stop playing too much..

Do u even know how many Nigerians full Kenya dey hustle and send money home? Many..

I watched Nigerian league recently, I wept.. Una wey love nigeria, una dey try o.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter War: Nigeria Vs Kenya (Photos) by Smarkie: 8:40pm On Sep 14, 2018
it is only nigerians and to some extent the america president that can abuse nigeria and go free.
we no want buzy body for our matter
Re: Twitter War: Nigeria Vs Kenya (Photos) by timilehin007(m): 8:40pm On Sep 14, 2018
GENESIS chapter 1 v 2
*And it says And the earth was without form and void and darkness (Kenya) was upon the face of the deep. And the spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

GENESIS chapter 1 v 3
*And God said let there be light ( Nigeria).
And God saw the light ( Nigeria) , that it was good :
And God divided the light ( Nigeria) from the darkness (Kenya) ....

Kenyans have you seen it...���
It is even in the bible..���

4 Likes

Re: Twitter War: Nigeria Vs Kenya (Photos) by miqos03: 8:44pm On Sep 14, 2018
Some Nigerians will not enter heaven

6 Likes

Re: Twitter War: Nigeria Vs Kenya (Photos) by Birminghamvirgo(m): 8:44pm On Sep 14, 2018
that guy that says he thought "Kenyans only run at Olympics but never knew they were running mad" got me

13 Likes

Re: Twitter War: Nigeria Vs Kenya (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 14, 2018
GERALD710:

Didn't the Somalis,Swahilis, Kikuyus, Boranas, Kenya Asians and Coastal Arabs post their pics showing how we actually look.Unlike Nigerians.
1.You guys are semi-literate. You post pictures of Maasais, a community of less than 1 million in a nation of 48 million. Why not Kikuyus? The largest tribe in Kenya and the likes??

Kenyas' or Kikuyus like you, na blackness dey rush you...... Please let us be nice to you tonight

8 Likes

Re: Twitter War: Nigeria Vs Kenya (Photos) by Iziquiel(m): 8:58pm On Sep 14, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Naija sorry o but Kenya nor be una mates for anything..

Kenya is a far better country.
Why do you always want to prove to the world that you're stupid

14 Likes

Re: Twitter War: Nigeria Vs Kenya (Photos) by sweetyme001(f): 8:58pm On Sep 14, 2018
Kenyans Don't deserve this online war, what they truly need is FOOD and Relief Items.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter War: Nigeria Vs Kenya (Photos) by blackmercyvelli(m): 8:59pm On Sep 14, 2018
How can you compare Nigeria to hunters country

1 Like

Re: Twitter War: Nigeria Vs Kenya (Photos) by adenine02: 8:59pm On Sep 14, 2018
GERALD710:

48 million ���
grin grin grin
Population of Kano and Kaduna
2 states out of 36 states in Nigeria

13 Likes

Re: Twitter War: Nigeria Vs Kenya (Photos) by Immarocks(f): 9:01pm On Sep 14, 2018
LOL...... who send una.... Kenyans Don buy job.... Nigerian N social media war..... chai.... see bashing
Re: Twitter War: Nigeria Vs Kenya (Photos) by galadima77(m): 9:01pm On Sep 14, 2018
Yuneehk:
Okoro Chimuanya said Kenya's national flag looks like a native doctor's complimentary card shocked Babe just murdered them grin cheesy

hahahahahahahaha i couldn't help laughing at that! If only the knew Nigerians with their zero chill... hmm

Nigerians wey dey yab for greetings? Don't bite what you're not sure u can chew.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter War: Nigeria Vs Kenya (Photos) by technicallyrich(m): 9:02pm On Sep 14, 2018
GERALD710:

i am a nigerian but i will prefer to be a kenya than nigerian if i had a choice

2 Likes

Re: Twitter War: Nigeria Vs Kenya (Photos) by mayweather145: 9:06pm On Sep 14, 2018
majekdom2:
the same Nigerians will go on Twitter to insult Nigeria. They are attacking infrastructures, you are attacking looks i.e color. That country is doing very well with the little resource they got! You guys got population, oil, landmass and can’t make anything out of it. You should go to Kenya and see the amount of foreigners that troop into that country. They barely leave their country in search of greener pastures. Your fellow Nigerians are nusiances on their streets. My flights to Nigeria is always 99 percent of Nigerians, connecting back to Nigeria.... obviously, the ones seeking greener pastures.
nigga first of all are u Kenyan ? why will they attack us first ? that infrastructure u said they are attacking....did u see d pics very well.... they were clearly mocking us. we don't care if they are living good. for your information we are living good here too. we don't care if foreigner come to their country more. all we care about is if they fu*cking dare us we gonna give them back to back ! fu*ck them all !

12 Likes

Re: Twitter War: Nigeria Vs Kenya (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 9:06pm On Sep 14, 2018
Kenya is the capital home of monkeys not human beings

1 Like

Re: Twitter War: Nigeria Vs Kenya (Photos) by tealaw(m): 9:08pm On Sep 14, 2018
lol...Kenyans in for a beating. nor try my naija ppl.
Re: Twitter War: Nigeria Vs Kenya (Photos) by ashadesamson: 9:09pm On Sep 14, 2018
chai see finishing....Niger don kill this people with yab, to god if I be Kenya citizen I will defect to Mali like APC to PDP.

1 Like

Re: Twitter War: Nigeria Vs Kenya (Photos) by gibbycruze: 9:11pm On Sep 14, 2018
ngolo kante is brighter than their future.. kuku kill me lwkmdie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Huge Rock In Saudi Arabia Looks Like It Was Cut In Half With Laser Beam(Pics) / Lagos Passenger Sleeping Refused To Wake Up After Reaching Last Bus Stop (Video) / China Constructs World's Longest Glass Walkway On A Mountain (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.