Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,539 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Japa: Checkout Out Four Friends (Nigeria Vs Abroad) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Japa: Checkout Out Four Friends (Nigeria Vs Abroad) (73390 Views)

Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) / Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) / Twitter War: Nigeria Vs Kenya (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Japa: Checkout Out Four Friends (Nigeria Vs Abroad) by MegaBozz(m): 9:13am On Oct 09, 2023
Checkout this four friends when they were hustling in Nigeria and when they were chilling aboard.

In this life, never give up.

190 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Japa: Checkout Out Four Friends (Nigeria Vs Abroad) by Bliss52: 9:17am On Oct 09, 2023
cool

Optics

Nigerians would hustle up to 3 million Naira working comfortable jobs and Japa to work for Oyinbo and snap pics .. horrible jobs

Two friends (fiction)

Chinedu and Chuckwudi

Both guy served their masters as apprentice and started a business valued at 3 million, monthly profit of #300,000

Chinedu Japa to Malaysia thinking he would get a job without certificate after selling off his shop

Unfuntunately no Job except selling drugs.. which he sold and got caught

Chuckwudi continue with his business and opened many other shops , married and started a life,

327 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Japa: Checkout Out Four Friends (Nigeria Vs Abroad) by MegaBozz(m): 9:21am On Oct 09, 2023
Bliss52:
Optics

Nigerians would hustle up to 3 million Naira working comfortable jobs and Japa to work for Oyinbo and snap pics

Does that mean working for oyinbo is not so bad if you can look better and chill better

55 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Japa: Checkout Out Four Friends (Nigeria Vs Abroad) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:22am On Oct 09, 2023
grin

The op is actually trying to tell us that their bond of friendship is FOOD. Anything else doesn't make sense unless if the first picture is the best Nigerians can afford in Nigeria.

POVERTY IS A DISEASE.

104 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Japa: Checkout Out Four Friends (Nigeria Vs Abroad) by Bliss52: 9:26am On Oct 09, 2023
MegaBozz:

Does that mean working for oyinbo is not so bad if you can look better and chill better

Na cause say you never work for Oyinbo before... dey go work you for every pounds

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Japa: Checkout Out Four Friends (Nigeria Vs Abroad) by Finestgurlie(f): 9:29am On Oct 09, 2023
Bliss52:
Optics

Nigerians would hustle up to 3 million Naira working comfortable jobs and Japa to work for Oyinbo and snap pics .. horrible jobs
I'm watching you

1 Like

Re: Japa: Checkout Out Four Friends (Nigeria Vs Abroad) by MegaBozz(m): 9:31am On Oct 09, 2023
Bliss52:

Na cause say you never work for Oyinbo before... dey go work you for every pounds

I think it depends on the job you are doing for oyinbo and also the country you go. I'm the only black man in the oyinbo company I work. It's a marketing job and I sit in an office doing my thing without stress or pressure. They all respect me alot because of the way I handle clients. Oyinbo people are very nice if you are also very nice.

133 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Japa: Checkout Out Four Friends (Nigeria Vs Abroad) by Bliss52: 9:31am On Oct 09, 2023
MegaBozz:

I think it depends on the job you are doing for oyinbo and also the country you go. I'm the only black man in the oyinbo company I work. It's a marketing job and I sit in an office doing my thing without stress or pressure. They all respect me alot because of the way I handle clients. Oyinbo people are very nice if you are also very nice.

Yes you are right, as long as you don't cut corners

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Japa: Checkout Out Four Friends (Nigeria Vs Abroad) by MegaBozz(m): 9:37am On Oct 09, 2023
Bliss52:

Yes you are right, as long as you don't cut corners

Exactly. Many people think going oversea is just to go and hustle dirty stressful jobs to make it. The case is really not like that.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: Checkout Out Four Friends (Nigeria Vs Abroad) by Bliss52: 9:39am On Oct 09, 2023
MegaBozz:

Exactly. Many people think going oversea is just to go and hustle dirty stressful jobs to make it. The case is really not like that.

Planned migration for skilled people is actually good especially if you match their employment shortage list

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Japa: Checkout Out Four Friends (Nigeria Vs Abroad) by Bakrabas: 10:22am On Oct 09, 2023
Nobody can tell if that place is offshore and perhaps the people in the two pictures don't look alike.

Is too blurry for comparison

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Japa: Checkout Out Four Friends (Nigeria Vs Abroad) by MegaBozz(m): 11:42am On Oct 09, 2023
Bakrabas:
Nobody can tell if that place is offshore and perhaps the people in the two pictures don't look alike.

Is too blurry for comparison

Nobody as well is forcing you to believe what you see. It is what it is and its normal.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: Checkout Out Four Friends (Nigeria Vs Abroad) by izonborn098(m): 11:58am On Oct 09, 2023
Billionaire! Always on men matter! I just Smh
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin

The op is actually trying to tell us that their bond of friendship is FOOD. Anything else doesn't make sense unless if the first picture is the best Nigerians can afford in Nigeria.

POVERTY IS A DISEASE.
Re: Japa: Checkout Out Four Friends (Nigeria Vs Abroad) by progressb4andno: 1:32pm On Oct 09, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin

POVERTY IS A DISEASE.

Why do people sound so savage on this nairaland streets, Please how do you do hit like can u teach me?

10 Likes

Re: Japa: Checkout Out Four Friends (Nigeria Vs Abroad) by Purvan(m): 2:09pm On Oct 09, 2023
One of them will mine the skull of the other very soon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: Checkout Out Four Friends (Nigeria Vs Abroad) by MrBroke(m): 2:33pm On Oct 09, 2023
Reverse can also be the case.

6 Likes

Re: Japa: Checkout Out Four Friends (Nigeria Vs Abroad) by Bakrabas: 2:55pm On Oct 09, 2023
MegaBozz:

Nobody as well is forcing you to believe what you see. It is what it is and its normal.

When you know that I'm entitled to my own opinion, you made a mistake for quoting my perspective.

You should have said this without quoting me Sir

13 Likes

Re: Japa: Checkout Out Four Friends (Nigeria Vs Abroad) by socialmediaman: 3:11pm On Oct 09, 2023
Re: Japa: Checkout Out Four Friends (Nigeria Vs Abroad) by Available9: 3:12pm On Oct 09, 2023
Re: Japa: Checkout Out Four Friends (Nigeria Vs Abroad) by Eriggs: 3:12pm On Oct 09, 2023
Everyone has a past.
It's a normal thing all over the world.
Goodluck to them.

5 Likes

Re: Japa: Checkout Out Four Friends (Nigeria Vs Abroad) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 09, 2023
Friends that stick together, win together.
Re: Japa: Checkout Out Four Friends (Nigeria Vs Abroad) by Think9ja(m): 3:12pm On Oct 09, 2023
K
Re: Japa: Checkout Out Four Friends (Nigeria Vs Abroad) by Kellie069(m): 3:12pm On Oct 09, 2023
If you have opportunity, please JAPA.. no let anybody whine you o…..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: Checkout Out Four Friends (Nigeria Vs Abroad) by Khafsun: 3:12pm On Oct 09, 2023
Chai

Look at how low the resolution is. How are we meant to know it's truly the same set of people in both pics

8 Likes

Re: Japa: Checkout Out Four Friends (Nigeria Vs Abroad) by tesppidd: 3:12pm On Oct 09, 2023
It is not conclusively about Japa.

Some even Japa and still remain broke and miserable.

Some remain in Nigeria and become rich and wealthy.

Japa is not the issue in this case.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: Checkout Out Four Friends (Nigeria Vs Abroad) by Omoawoke2(m): 3:12pm On Oct 09, 2023
Number one rule: Don’t believe everything you see on media

I can create one thousand stories with the picture.

I can rearrange the picture and say four friends living a lavish lifestyle before they were deported to Nigeria now living hands to mouth

And it is very possible those are 2 different set of people entirely and totally unrelated

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Japa: Checkout Out Four Friends (Nigeria Vs Abroad) by Giftedhands477(m): 3:12pm On Oct 09, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Japa: Checkout Out Four Friends (Nigeria Vs Abroad) by NOwazobia: 3:13pm On Oct 09, 2023
What is their hustle?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: Checkout Out Four Friends (Nigeria Vs Abroad) by Eriggs: 3:13pm On Oct 09, 2023
Purvan:
One of them will mine the skull of the other very soon
mumu comment as usual.
Empty tribal brain

12 Likes

Re: Japa: Checkout Out Four Friends (Nigeria Vs Abroad) by Femich18(m): 3:13pm On Oct 09, 2023
God help us all

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Japa: Checkout Out Four Friends (Nigeria Vs Abroad) by Raskimonojendor: 3:13pm On Oct 09, 2023
Congrats to them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? / GUO Motors Attacked, Passengers Kidnapped, Driver Shot Dead. Girl Abandoned / Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.